• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grandia 2 Tickling Story (f/f)

Drago69

TMF Expert
This is the first story i've done!

*note: if you haven't played the game and want to, don't read this, it has spoilers!!*

If you wanna know about the chars, go here:
http://www.angelfire.com/games3/G2tickstorychars/index.html

-------------------Prologue!---------------------------

Ryudo had just finished his visit to his hometown of Garlan, and decided he wanted to see all of his friends again who had travelled with him and helped him save the world from total destruction earlier that year. He decided to look for everyone by walking to each town. First he visited Mirumu Village. Luckily he had found that Roan and Elena was here, Roan had just arrived the day before and stayed with Elena and her traveling carnival crew. Ryudo had gone up to greet them.
After talking for a while, they all decided to gather everyone together and have a big party at Cyrum Castle. They then began a search for the missing to people in there party and walked from town to town. they found Millenia in Liligue village, she was working as a school teacher. then they travelled to many towns in search of Tio, but when they couldn't find her they just went on to Cyrum and to their surprise, there was Tio on the street! she was now working as a nurse for the local doctor. They filled her in on what was happening and Roan told everyone to look around the village while he set everything up, and he would come look for them later. They agreed as Roan took off toward the castle. Everyone split up for now, except Ryudo and Elena who had stayed together and started to walk with each other around the town, because they're in love. but Millenia, still feeling jealous about this, followed them around, she also loved Ryudo, but he loved Elena. Anyway, after awhile they all got back together near the castle and Roan came out and told them everything was ready, and to come inside. Everyone made there way to the dining room and each sat down at a chair, in awe at all the food there was too eat...
Millenia though, wasn't really eating, she couldn't get her mind off of Elena and Ryudo..

"There has to be some way to separate them... hmm..." she though to herself.
then it came to her,
"ah, yes! this will be a night Elena will never forget!" smiling wickedly.

After the feast was over, Roan showed all of them their rooms, and all of them went to sleep.....

--------------------The Good Stuff!!-------------------

While Elena was sleeping, Millenia did her little teleportation into her room, grabbed her and flew off into the nearest forest. She looked for a little while for the perfect place..then she found it, a cave...
Millenia had brough a back pack with her, she took some rope out of the back pack and began to tie Elena up in the cave, there were a few jagged rocks sticking out of the ground, so she tied one end of the ropes to both wrists and ankles and tied the other ends to some rocks sticking out of the ground, when she was done, Elena was tied spread eagle. Millenia just sat there, impressed with her work. After a few minutes of staring, she got up and smacked Elena a few times to wake her up..

"Wha? what? where am I?" Elena said groggily, having just woken up.

She seen Millenia's face and this scared her for a sec, and when she tried to move, she realized she couldn't, she looked at her surroundings only to see she was tied up..

"Millenia! what's going on here!?" She said angrily, "Where are we? and why am I tied up!?"

"isn't it obvious? were in a cave!" Millenia replied, "...and the reason you're tied up, you will know soon enough!"

Elena was getting kidna scared now, not knowing what was going to happen to her, and with Millenia, anything could happen.

"You see, my dear. This whole Love thing between you and Ryudo could never work out, why don't you just give him up? hmm?" Millenia asked.

"what? no! and it will work!" Elena replied.

"heh, suit yourself" Millenia said as she began to look around in her back pack..

Millenia pulled out some feathers from the back pack and walked over to Elena's feet...

"Ready to reconsider?" Millenia asked
"No!" Elena replied with some anger and fear in her voice.
"hehe, here we go!"

Millenia then began to remove Elena's brown boots, and then began to peel down the white sock on her left foot, letting a finger drag down her foot at the same time, repeating on the right foot as well, revealing her nice 6' 9 feet.

"hehehe That Tickles!...no, you don't plan on tickling me,do you?!!" Elena asked fearfully
"hehe, yup! took you awhile to catch on! ready to give up Ryudo yet?" Millenia replied.
"No! Never! Do you worst!"
"heh, my pleasure!

Millenia then took both the feathers from the ground, one in each hand and began to lightly brush up and down each foot with a feather in each hand..

"heheheHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! NOOHOHOHOHAHA..PLEASE STOP!!" Elena said as she broke out into laughter.
"not until you agree to give up Ryudo!" she said, continuing the tickling of Elena's feet.

Millenia then changed her tactics and started to brush the feathers in between Elena's toes..

"NOOO! not there!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!" Elena screamed in ticklish agony

After about 10 minutes of this, Millenia threw down the feather and started to dig her nails into both of Elena's soles.

"HAHAHAH NOOOO, I CAHAHANT TAKE AHAHAHNYMORE!! PLEASE STOP!!!"

Millenia didn't listen to her pleas and just continued to tickle Elena's beautiful, ticklish feet, she was really enjoying this..

"please...hahah...stop...hahaha" Elena kept pleading, though she was running short of air.
"will you give up Ryudo now?"
"n-no..."
"then we shall continue!"
"NOOOOOO!!"

Millenia than moved up and began to tickle Elena's stomach through her clothes, this was way worse for Elena then her feet getting tickled.

"PLEASE NO! NOT THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Millenia tickled and tickled all the way up and down her stomach then back up and out of nowhere began to tickle Elena's underarms.

"Tickle Tickle Tickle" Millenia said over and over.

"HAHAHAH OK! OK! I'll give up Ryudo!!! JUST STOP TICKLING ME!!!!!!!" Elena said laughing.
"hehe ok good" Millenia said, "...Ryudo is mine, but I am having such a good time, I think i'll keep having fun with you for a while"
"What!? NO! you said you haha would stop if I gave up Ryudo!!

Millenia then began tickling Elena's feet again...

"HAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back