• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOMEN WHO LOVE TO TICKLE? (Indiana)

THEO

TMF Novice
LOOKING TO HEAR FROM THE AGGRESSIVE FEMALES OUT THERE, WHO ENJOY BEING THE ONE WHO DOES THE TICKLING. JUST WANT SOME GOOD CORRESPONDENCE, SHARING EXPERIENCES AND IDEAS. Here's my fantasy, which of course requires the aggressiveness of female ticklers.

TICKLING FANTASY

Actually, my tickling fantasy is quite simple, based on a scenario where tickling is used as an "interrogation" method against me, and the female is trying to get me to "talk". I imagine myself as a prisoner, tied helplessly spread eagled across a bed naked, and a female arrives to perform the interrogation on me.

There's a thrill in being completely helpless and vulnerable, knowing you're going to be given a merciless tickling. No control, no way to escape, just completely at her mercy.

The ideal way of fulfilling this fantasy, would be not knowing who the female is who's coming to interrogate me. For that matter, not knowing if there might be more than one female arriving to perform the tickle torture interrogation! That would be the ideal set up. However, to do this, one would have to use a trusted go-between, to make all the arrangements.

They say that anticpation is more than half the fun. Well, in this set up, it certainly would be a tense and anxious anticipation, laying there staked out across the bed, not knowing who or how many females will be walking through the door to "interrogate" me! But most of all, the "not knowing" what it's going to be like, having this fantasy finally fulfilled. Not knowing how it will feel to be mercilessly tickled, with no escape. The unknowns will intensify the anticipation, but then the actual tickling torture will be another thing!

So here I am, still behind that fine line that seperates fantasy from reality. Although I've come close to getting up the nerve to follow through on my fantasy, I never quite did (to my loss, especially when I had one opportunity in the past). Which is the lesser of two evils? Having to endure the frustration of not fulfilling one's fantasy, or cross that line of no return and risk disappointment (and forever destroying the mind's perception of the fantasy)?

SO, IF THERE ARE ANY FEMALES OUT THERE WHO ARE THE TYPE WHO LOVE DOING THE TICKLING, PLEASE RESPOND OR EMAIL ME. THANKLS.

Women who love to tickle...

Theo I am not sure how to reply to your post by email or what the particular rules and regs are in regard to 1 member emailing another...? However I did review your fantasy and it is very thought provoking to me as you are the tickled or ticklee and the fantasy has an "aggressive" flavor to it. I was referring to the interrogators tickling the "truth" out of you. In regard to your wondering about the outcome of the actualizing of your fantasy being disappointing -- well that would depend on many factors, the number of "interrogators", the safety and trust inherent in the bond with these women, etc. Until you have experienced being "tied and tickled" mercilessly (which is really not merciless, actually) you have no way of knowing what your true response will be. Like any shared experience that involves deep intimacy, tickling "torture" in my experience, involves an understanding and trust between (among) folks involved as well as an intimate knowledge of your partners body responses and psyche. Like where they are most ticklish and when "no" means "no" and "stop" can mean "do not stop". I would suggest before going all out with your detailed fantasy that you explore with a trusted friend a more intimate intense, tied and tickled experience and gauge by your reaction to that precisely what your needs/desires are -- OK?

Thank you for responding to my questions. It is so refreshing to hear from a woman's point of view.

Yes, one must be safety minded in trying this fantasy of mine. otherwise, there's too much risk, and that's not the type of unknowns I'm after. The situation I mentioned was carefully arranged, with a minimum risk. However, you have a valid point about how i might reconsider just trying this on a smaller scale, before going out on a limb, with a full blown fantasy fulfillment.

I only mentioned emailing me direct, as I'm not always able to check the message boards. I am set on options to receive notices by email, when someone replies to my posting, but it only tells me I need to come here. So, for you and everyone else who would like to corrspond about tickling fantasies, and the like, feel free to email me anytime. I'm more likely to respond faster. [email protected]

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back