• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fatnasy 4: mm/f

NAYA

TMF Poster
A lot of my fantasies revolve around being caught doing something I'm not supposed to be doing & needing "punishment."

In this one, I wake up in a strange place. I'm in the den of a big log cabin in the middle of nowhere. It's summer & the windows are open, allowing the cool breeze to air condition the house. I seem to be somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, because I'm in the woods & I can hear the ocean nearby lapping at the shore. I take a deep breath & smell the salt on the air.

I'm wearing some pajamas, a skin-tight white spaghetti-strap tank top with a built in bra & a pair of paper-thin blue capri pants. My long blonde hair is blowing wisping around as I begin snooping, looking for clues as to where I am.

I walk over to an antique roll-top desk & start to sort through the drawers, looking for car keys, id, anything.

Then I hear someone clear their throat behind me. Startled I turn to find two men standing in the doorway of the den, smiling broadly. I ask them where I am & who they are. The taller of the two says his name is Lee & introduces his brother Lance. He says I was brought here as a favor, but he doesn't say to whom.

He asks me what I was looking for & I, not thinking, say "I'm looking for my car keys." Lance just shakes his head & tells Lee that I'll have to be punished for snooping & for trying to escape. He agrees & they close in on me.

I have no idea what they have in mind as they both roll up the sleaves on their soft cotton shirts. My heart is pounding in my chest as Lee says, "I think we'll have to tickle your belly for a while to teach you not to snoop."

I panic & begin to beg & plead immediately, trying to defend my actions, crossing my arms in front of me. Lance tells me not to resist or I'll just make it worse for myself. That I have no chance of escape. He tells me to lay down on the carpet. I stubornly refuse & he tells me it's going to cost me, as he leans down & tickles behind my knees, brining me to the floor.

Lee takes a couple of pillows from the couch & lays one in his lap, telling me to lay my head there. I reluctantly do as he says & he pulls my arms above my head, pinning them under his knees, between the pillows. Lance puts a roll pillow under the small of my back & another under my knees just before straddling my thighs.

I begin to beg for them not to tickle me, that I'm much too ticklish, but neither of them responds. Lee begins tickling under both arms, teasing me, asking if it tickles. I laugh & squirm as best I can & beg but it does no use. Lance has a huge smile on his face, watching me being tickled. Then he can't seem to resist anymore & he slowly raises my top to just under the built in bra. I yell "no.. nooo...." between laughter but it does no good. He traces each rib with his index fingers before digging in.

I buck & cry & beg & laugh but I'm not going anywhere. He says "tickle, tickle, tickle," over & over as he continues tickling my ribs until I'm exhausted. They both stop to let me catch my breath & ask me if I have any idea why I'm REALLY there.

I say no, but before either of them offers an explanation, Lance starts to spider tickle my tummy. I scream with laughter at the feather-light touch of his fingertips dancing over my bare belly. He scratches at my belly button & I toss my head from side to side in protest, laughing to bits.

Then I feel Lee's hands sliding lower, down to spider tickle my sides. My laughter becomes hoarse as they both continue to tickle every inch of my belly & sides. Lee tells Lance that I seem to have unusually sensitive nerve endings.

They stop again to give me a break & I immediately start to beg, saying, "please, please stop, I won't try to get away again." Anything to appease them!

But they just softly offer endearments, telling me that they are almost finished, for now. Then I feel Lance's light touch through the thin material of the carpis, on my hipbones, then working his way inward to the hollows of my hips. Now it seems to be Lee's turn to just watch as I go insane from the tickling! Lee leans down & whispers in my ear, "how much does that tickle, sweetheart?"

I almost faint, my laughter becoming silent. Then they stop, releasing me. I curl up in a ball, leaning my back against the couch. Lee finally says, "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

I shake my head no but he can somehow tell I'm lying. He tells me they are going to tickle me at least three times a day as a form of stress-relief. That I will be there for two weeks & by the time they return me home, i will be so wobbly I will barely be able to walk.

Damn Naya, I swear you have the best stories. They are EXACTLY what I like. Keep writting. Do you have a picture up on the members pictures section? I would love to see what you look like

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back