• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 1000 Fingers of Dr. T M/M/M/...

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Dr. T watched out his car window as the young guy walke dout of the bar and across the street to his car. The guy was tall and muscular, is blond locks falling casually over his eyes as he bent his head to get into his car. Dr. T followed the Chevette down the road and finaaly to the guy's house. Very carefully and quietly, Dr. T gotout of his car and sneaked up behind the guy. He pushed him against his car and held him there wiht the full force of his own body.

"Hey! What are you doing? Get off me!!" the guy yelled. He tried to push Dr. T off of him but couldn't. Then the young guy felt fingers going uo under his shirt, stroking light strokes on his bare skin. He squirmed as the fingers kept lightly tickling him. Dr. T whispered in his ear, "Feeling a bit ticklish?' The young guy shivered and let a giggle slip out as the fingers kept tickling him.

"Please..! Don't do this! I... I can't stand to be tickled! PLease! Let me go!" Dr. T slid his fingers up into the young guy's underarms and stroked him there through his shirt. HIs captive giggled loudly and twisted his body to avoid Dr. T's fingers. Dr. T knocked him out and dragged him to his car and drove down the dark, lonely road to an aboandoned warehouse. Once inside, Dr. t stripped his captive and tied him to a large table, then waved an amonia stick under his nose to wake him.

"W-What is t-this? Why am i tied to this table? Please!! No tikcling!! P-P-please...!" Dr. T smiled and masaged oil over the captive's muscular body. Then he took his finger and begn tikcling around the belly button. The guy jumped and arched his back as Dr. T kept tickling his navel. Giggles bouced off teh walls.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back