• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

now titled "CAIT'S SECRET"

tummytickles219

Foreword: Mr. Bond informed me that is already a story titled Snowed In so I changed the title to die down confusion on a new story verus a repost.

“CAIT’S SECRET.” formally called “Snowed In”
M/f

Her name is Cait. She’s lived up the road from Daniel for years. He may as well have lived on another planet as far as she knew. But he knew her. Cait was someone to be desired. Standing 5 foot 4, long brown hair and blue eyes. She had a 19 year old body of a model. Slender and curvy with perky breasts, a small waist and smooth legs. Cait and Daniel both in the fall went to the local Community College. They didn’t have classes together but he saw her enough around campus to know he was within striking distance. December fourth, it was snowing quite a bit. Daniel was at his car after his classes cleaning the snow off. The lights on the car next his flashed and he looked around. Cait was walking toward the car. It was now or never... She came closer.
“Hey, do you need a clean off.” He held the brush up.
“Hi, um wow thank you, yes if you’re offering.” She stood holding her books.
“Daniel, Hi.” He introduced himself.
“Hi, I’m Cait.” She shook his hand.
Daniel began wiping all the snow off her car and they talked. She was wearing a fluffy winter coat with jeans and big boots. Upon finishing, she thanked him again. He needed to act now.
“So, ya want to get some coffee?” He offered.
“Um sure.” She agreed.
“We’ll stay in town cause of the snow.” He told her.
“Can I ride with you?” Cait asked.
“Yea, hop in.” He opened the door.
They drove to a local coffee shop where they drank and talked and watched the snow pouring down. When they got back in the car, they began to drive but the roads were just too treacherous.
“We won’t make it back to the college, I’m sorry.” He said.
“Well I’ll have to get my car when the roads are better.” She told him.
“Well we are near by to my place so we can at least go there go for a bit and let the snow plows do their work.” He said to her as he turned on his road.
“Oh wow, I live right near here too.” Cait mentioned.
They turned into his driveway, got out of the car and ran to the house fast. They got in the house and banged off the snow. Cait shook the snow out of her hair. Daniel helped her with her jacket. She began to walk but Daniel stopped her. He pointed to her boots. She laughed and sat down to pull her boots off. She had warm socks on and a thin long sleeve shirt on under the coat.
“Come, sit, sit.” Daniel waved his hand to the couch.
Cait skipped over to the couch and curled up on it. Daniel followed behind and fell to the couch next to her. He put on the weather station to see how the storm was doing outside. Suddenly in the corner of his eye his attention was turned to her. With arms over head, Cait was stretching with a big yawn right beside him. Her shirt lift a very liberal distance up exposed a large amount of her bare stomach, with ribs for detail. His eyes lit up. His heart pounded. ‘Do it.’ His conscious demanded. Without only a slight hesitation Daniel reached with both hands and gave her a swift pinch grab on both sides of her ribcage. Startled, she swung her back down, clipping one arm by accident on his temple. She yelped.
“I’m so sorry! Oh my god!!” She offered helped.
“It’s ok, it was my fault.” Daniel muttered.
“I’m so quick to react from years of tickling.” She explained.
“I take the blame though. I couldn’t resist the opportunity.” He continued.
“I get that a lot.” She giggled.
“That must be annoying huh.” Daniel edged.
“It’s not so bad when it’s not a surprise at least.” She remarked.
“So lay back then.” He requested to her.
“What?” She was confused.
“Lay back on the couch. It’s not a surprise this time.” He laughed to her.
“You’re gonna tickle me?” Cait questioned.
“Just a little.” He insisted.
“Ummm..” She mumbled.
“Oh come on. It’s just tickling. Sit back.” He said and to his surprise Cait slowly laid back on the couch never looking away from him.
He leaned forward and slowly rolled up her shirt. Cait was already giggling. He fixed her body position so he was able to push her shirt further up under her back. Before him was a soft, smooth, and small tummy. She had a small belly button with very lightly toned abs and the ribs that are visible when she arches her back. Easing her tension with words the whole way, Daniel laid a few fingers down on her stomach. She was grinning huge. His fingers began their motion. Beginning slow swirls, his fingers moved around the hollow of her abs. Cait was biting her lip and giggling a little bit. Her body was slightly squirming.
“See it’s not so bad right?” He remarked.
His fingers widened, making larger circles using more of his fingertips. Her chest was rising up and down breathing fast. She was trying so hard to not laugh. But then she lost it. With his other hand, he traced the smallest circles with one finger around her belly button. At the same time making the swirling fingers more intense in their speed and pressure. The laughter poured out of her in a flood.
“HaHaHaHaHaHa..AAAhaHaHaHa!” She went on.
“Laughing is good. It’s healthy Cait.” He teased.
She threw her hands up to cover her face. Daniel chanced this going toward her ribs with both hands. She laughed harder. He did a sort of fanning effect across her ribs with all of his fingers. It was sort of a fingertip-rib massage. Medium pressure and a quick speed. Cait laid her arms over her head. Daniel smiled going to her lower ribs and sides with fewer fingers.
“Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god! HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe!!” She belted.
“See ya love it!” He taunted her.
“I hate you, hate you hate. HeHeHaHeHaHe!!”
“I know you don’t.” He eased.
He worked his fingers up around the edges of her ribs on the fleshy cliff. Dropping them down into the soft hollow and then climbing back on the rib cliff.
“HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHeHeHeHeHeHe!!! AhhhhhHHHhhhh!” She weaped.
Just having fun, he did the little spiders up and down her sides and then letting them slide across her ribs. Then to draw up the mood he slid down to the lower stomach below the belly button. Daniel drew finger lines and scribbles all across the soft fleshy slide of skin below her navel. Her stomach was actually becoming rather pink from all of the attention. Her face was turning quite red too. Tears were streaming down her face from laughing so hard. By the way, the weatherman just said the snow was going to keep coming down for another 4 hours. He turned back to her and continued kneading shapes into her abdominal muscles. Daniel loved the way they felt.
“Air air air! Help! HaHaHaHaHelHelpHaha! Air.” She warned.
“Ok, I understand.” Daniel let off.
“Thank you.” She was still giggling and panting.
Daniel almost a little embarrassed by all of this. Cait continued panting for air. Her shirt fell back down. They sat there for a bit relaxing and laughing. Her forehead was glistening with sweat as was Daniel’s. He tickled her for what seemed like days but was only about 20 minutes. After a period of time of relaxing she slid her socked feet by his leg. He down at them and then looked up at her. Cait was wide eyed.
“Ya ready?” She asked wiggling her feet at him.....

“Oh yea, now you’re interested again?” Daniel taunted her.
“Well, I don’t know. I just..” Cait was cut off.
“Ok, ok lay on your stomach.” He patted her legs.
Cait followed his instruction and turned over on her stomach. She laid her feet down with her soles up on Daniel’s lap. She grabbed onto the pillow in front of her tightly.
“Are you sure now.” He said as he petted her feet.
“....Yes.....” As she buried her head in the pillow.
Daniel pulled off each sock one by one. He could hear her whining. At this point before him were these gorgeous feet. They were ‘give or take’ maybe a size 6 or so. White and smooth. Her arches curved up in that way that her foot print would look like two separate marks. Her toes were short and straight, her big toe being the largest.
“So which foot should I start with?” He asked Cait as he massaged her soles.
“.....Left....” He heard muffled through the pillow.
With that, he lifted her left foot a little bit. Daniel got a firm grasp on her ankle with one hand. With the other hand he began itching her sole lightly, right around her arch. He felt her ankle and foot flex. In more fluent fashion, he danced his finger tips around her sole. Cait squealed in the pillow. Daniel tickled away and watched her foot twitch and wiggle trying to defend itself. It was beautiful. He swayed his fingers back and forth across this poor little sole for minutes and adored the way it would shake and fight. Using his pointer finger only, he drew figure 8's around her arch.
“Just breathe Cait, take it in. Feel the tickling.” He told her.
“I am!” She exclaimed through the pillow.
Daniel itched all his fingers up and down this little sole. Her right foot lifted maybe trying to defend the left, maybe trying to get in on the action. Either way he took the bait. He let her left foot back down took hold of the right one, rubbing it firmly. Daniel grazed it with minor tickles every few seconds.
“For this one I want to turn back over. I want you to see.” He asked her.
Cait turned back around to face him. She was glassy eyed and giggling.
“What are you going to do?” She watched.
“Different kind of tickling.” He stated.
“Ok, I’ll try it.” She agreed.
It took a minute to work up the nerve but he did it. Daniel lifted her right foot to his face and began licking her sole. Cait’s eyes almost fell out of her head. The laughter was falling out her. But her foot was not tugging away.
“You HeHeHeHaHa You frickin HaHaHaHeHe Freak! HeHaHaHaHaHaHa!!” She yelled at him but pushed her foot more to him.
“I guess I am.” He said and then licked her toes, one by one.
Cait was howling and laughing. Her hair was in her face. She was just a mess of a good time. Daniel licked her toes one and all. Surprising her every so often dipping his tongue quickly going down her sole and then running it slowly back up her arch. He then did circles among circles with his tongue changing directions again and again.
“You HaHaHaHa You. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Bast HaHa Tard! HaHaHaHaHaHeHeHeHe!!” She screamed with laughter.
“I call this the Zinger.” He playfully said to her, and with that he began to suck her toes and wiggle his tongue around them at the same time he scribbled his fingers on her arch.
Cait almost ripped the pillow, she was grabbing it so hard. Daniel still did not feel her tugging away though. Cait held her left foot back up.
“HeHaHeHaHaHaHeHeHe Both. HeHeHeHe.” She blushed.
“Well if you insist.” He groaned taking on the other foot.
Daniel held both feet together and zigzagged across both soles in an enthusiast effort. He licked up the crack between them and then lined right across all of her toes.
“Time for nibbles!” He called out.
Lightly nibbling the tips of her toes, he then traced all around the edges of her feet. Cait was thrashing about pulling and fighting. She laughed so hard it echoed in the open room. What would the neighbors think!?
“Just say you love it Cait. Tell me you love the tickling.” Daniel flirted.
“HeHeHeHaHaHaHaHa! I do! HaHaHaHaHa!” She hollered.
“You what?” He continued to nibble and lick.
“I love it! HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe!” She went on.
“You love what. Say it.” He teased her so more.
“I HaHaHa I love the HaHaHa I love you tickling me! HaHaHaHa.” She finally confessed.
“Now was that so hard?” Daniel let off.
Cait put her feet down on his lap.
“Yes! HaHaHa.” She warmed up to him.
“I knew you would. I hoped.” Daniel laughed.
They sat there for a moment and relaxed...
“So, can I have a foot massage now?” Cait said with a smile.

The End.

Thank guys I hope to hear back from all the story enthusiasts! Should I write more stories? Do I have hope?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back