• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle party wanted in Va

tickle party

Hey Shadowgurl,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a group of us trying to put together something between VA/NC/SC and a few people in TN... Unfortunately so far there have only been a lot of interest by the guys...so I am trying to round up some ladies that would be interested...let me know what you think.

Kittlar

sure but just one thing

its only if its around the richmond area b/c i cant really travel that far yet
the only thing i ask is no sexual tickling.. i dont like it and i am against it
i think it should be for fun.

we need something in VA!

Shadowgurl,
I saw your post. I'm looking for a fun tickling time with someone (no sex, just like you said). I like both tickling and being tickled. I'm in Richmond, VA. I'd be happy to maybe meet in public first just to get to know each other and then go from there. Let me know what you think!

There is an ongoing special interest group located in Northern Virginia that has been around for about 5 years. It's called "Tethers and Feathers" (or TnF) for short. There is a menu-"link" to our group under the heading General gatherings eastern just above this General gatherings southern. There is also a Yahoo group that we have by that name as well. I'll have to switch up to that section of the forum soon as I've posted this reply and update some info there. Have not been many recent posts as there are precious few who've located that part of this forum, or precious few who've read the notes there.

We have monthly "munches" and have for well over two years, alas very few show up for them. We've also had a few (about 3 or 4) small parties per year. We've also tried to 'advertise' our presence at the big NEST party in Philadelphia. But still have not got much response. Granted Virginia is a big state, but we would highly encourage anyone as close as Richmond to make that short drive up to Fairfax-Loudoun county to meet and possibly party with us. My wife and I are indeed planning to host a tickle focused party at our house shortly after this years NEST (which we will be attending). Soon as we have a date planned, we'll post it in the TMF. Meanwhile, if anyone has any questions or thoughts on Virginia area gatherings, or on social tickle party gatherings in general, please feel free to msg me at [email protected]

Spenser

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back