• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invitation

ilovethickbbws

TMF Novice
I invite all TMF citizens who live in the great state of California to join my Yahoo group. It covers not only tickling, but also dungeon and fetish activity in Southern California. We also announce Munches and TMF Gatherings.
Per Yahoo's rules, please have an adult designated Yahoo profile with your name, age, gender, and location in your profile and be at least 21 years of age. Just click on the link below. When joining, say you're a TMF member and you're in :)

I think one perk might be, is that because it is a restricted group and the owner screens everyone (somewhat like dvnc for tmf) and only memebers can read the messages, we are more inclined to post more of the details of events on that board than we are here.

Plus there are monthly munches going on, with different people taking charge each month and there are some who haven't joined tmf yet (we are tying).

Honey, if I am wrong, pleasure correct this info.

You're absolutely right beautiful goddess. When one creates a Yahoo group, the group owner does have the option during creation of the group for non-members to be able to see the posts. I don't agree with that. I feel why should non-members be able to see the posts? If they want to see the posts, they can join the group! So I've set my group up so that members only can see them. Non-members can see the cover page, but they have NO access to any posts, files, photos, links, or anything else.

I've had to deny membership to a couple of people for not having the required info in their Yahoo profiles. I hate to deny anyone, but these are Yahoo's rules and not my rules. Yahoo has deleted groups without notice for members not having all of the profile required info. I don't like being a hardass, but I must protect my group from being deleted by Yahoo. So folks, I would love for you to join but please have your name, age, gender, and location in your adult designated Yahoo profile. Thanks :)

This was misplaced in the West Coast Gatherings section. I've moved it here to General Western Gatherings for you.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back