• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Love Letter

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
My secret,

Darling, lay down here next to me. Surrender your skin and senses to the sensations I want to bestow on you. Be at my mercy all night, helpless against my tickling and teasing fingers. Let me undress you, slowly, teasingly, taking off your shirt and revealing the body you have worked so hard for. Your abs are rock hard and beg to be kissed. I want to gently kiss each inch of you. I tie your arms up over your head, to give me access to all your good parts. Thank you for surrendering to me, because, real man that you are, you are usually in control. You allow me to make you my "lee" for a night, and I promise Ill take you to heaven and back many times. Your ticklish flesh glistens before me, and I kiss you gently, softly, licking, teasing, my long hair running over you. I love nibbling softly on your spots, as you lay, vunerable and helpless. Don't worry, I'm not "too" evil, just want to hear your giggles and then full blown laughter pour out of you, as I command it to. You'll wish you could free yourself from my bonds, as your ticklish flesh betrays you. I run a long nail from your wrist, down your strong forearm, and down to your large bicep and your eyes grow wide. "Please dear, be good", you say. "Oh darling, I will be, trust me". I then use 10 nails on your underarms and listen to your laughter as my fingers dance there. Your giggles fill the room. "Laugh for me darling", and now I tickle you harder and faster, running 10 determined talons into your helpless hollows. I then put my mouth on your left underarm, and lick and suck there, arousing you against your will. You moan and giggle as I tease you with my mouth, teeth and tongue. I then reach over with my right hand and to your other underarm, and slowly tickle and tease you there, right in the center of your sensitive spot. Up and down my fingernail goes, slowly flicking and gently stroking and you giggle and squirm. My mouth is teasing your one underarm as my finger tickles the other. Your laughter fills me with so much satisfaction. "Please hon, stopppp it" you beg, half in earnest, half in ticklish desperation. "Will you give me anything I want now darling" I ask, "if I stop what will you do, maybe give up the remote for once, gas up my car, what do you have to offer?" "ANYTHING" you manage through your giggles, but I have all I really want right here...your helpless laughter and squirming body before me like an endless banquet. "Awww, cmon darling, you are such a strong in control man, this one finger can't break you, can it?" "Tell me you love it when I tickle you honey, tell me you love being so vunerable" I say as I keep tickling. "Laugh for me darling."

I stop for a minute to give you a break and begin softly kissing you as my breasts lay on your chest. You are wet from perspiration. "Where shall I tickle next darling", I ask innocently, my eyes mocking you. "Tell me darling, your underarms more, or should I count ribs?" "Honey,, be good, please, don't do this, untie me and let me pleasure you, make love to you all night..anything you want..just don't tickle me anymore." "Okay" I say, "I guess you've had enough. Just tell me , does this tickle baby?" I slowly start counting your ribs...one..two three, and finding the soft hollows between them. You explode in laughter and I revel in finding yet another spot. I run my tongue over your belly and stick it in your navel and you lift your body off the bed in a vain attempt to escape. "Honey, please" you manage through giggles and I keep tickling you until you are turning red in the face and exhausted. "Honey, you know I took alot of piano lessons as a kid, am I any good" I tease as my fingers run over your ribs. You start to pant and get very excited, and your laughter is constant now.You now need some TLC. I stand up on the bed next to you. I hold onto the headboard with one hand, and use my foot to gently and slowly tease your body. Up and down I run my toes and sweet soles, and watch you squirm with pleasure. I run my toes over your armpits, your chest, your abs, and down each leg slowly and deliberately. The hair on the your body tickles my foot and I giggle softly. I gently swirl and glide my foot over all your sensitive spots, and then put my toes softly in your mouth for you to kiss and suck on. You hungrily suck them in, and we both are about to explode. When we both are at the boiling point, I take care of your every need, for the rest of the evening. Man, do I love spoiling you.

Love,
Matches

Last edited:
Wow. Very hot, erotic, stimulating love letter. Thank you for sharing. I like the way you think.

Oh my.......

....just picked myself up off the floor. Need to order smelling salts before I read anymore of SG's stories.....

It's winter here, but I'll go turn on the A/C now.

Great to hear from you again, dear.

thanks

scribe..thanks for the praise ...glad you like my work...

and mitchj

glad to know I can still shiver your timbers... :firedevil

Wowwee

That was great, had me smiling from start to finish, you are very good at writing and in an erotic manner that keeps you wanting more :woot:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back