• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Arnold episode

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
(Disclaimer :( ) I was playing with my cousin's children, so this did not have my full attention.
There was a tickling scene in a Nickelodeon animated show called Hey Arnold. A teenage girl (Helga's sister?) is acting like a big sister to another kid who has lost her parents. At one point she yells out "tickle fight," and the two girls begin to laugh and roll about on the floor. The episode was on at 5:00 p.m. eastern time. I asked my cousin's kid whether this episode aired often, and he said "yes, it has to." They don't have that many episodes to air :rolleyes: .

The following is a link to the Hey Arnold episodes. I think the aforementioned episode is Olga Comes Home. Unfortunately, I don't see where in their tv index it tells you which episode is airing.

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_shows/episodes.jhtml?propertyId=665

There is also an episode where Helga and Arnold pretend to be dating, to make some girl jealous or something, and they were on the school bus. Helga extends her foot and Arnold starts to give her a massage, where she goes "Oh Arnold, don't! That tickles!" or something like that. I'll find the name of the episode for ya.
...by the way, i only saw it cuz i have a little brother, ya know :cool:

i think it's this one:
LOVE AND CHEESE (A.K.A. OPERATION LILA-LESS) 68B
Arnold goes all-out to win Lila's affection by taking her to the Annual Cheese Festival. Helga attempts to foil Arnold's plans, but every scheme she hatches backfires and pushes Arnold and Lila closer together.

Thanx for the info, Scoob. This just may be another show I'll have to start taping when I get cable. At that point, I won't be able to hide behind my cousins kid's :rolleyes: .

That episode?

Oh yea...I remember that episode. I was a bit disappointed that Arnold didn't "try" to tickle Helga's foot. If I was him, I would just tickle the **** out of her. On the other hand...I suppose to be piss at Helga since she "hates" me. lol.

Heck If I was Arnold I would tickle her feet until she bluirtted out her secret love for me. Right infront of the whole bus full of kids:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back