• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Truth About Clark Kent

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
A Smallville Adventure

Chloe Sullivan moaned behind her duct tape gag as the tranquilizer began to wear off. Earlier that evening, she had been heading back to her dormitory after working at the library. As she rummaged through her purse for her keys, she felt something hit her in the neck. Chloe reached up and pulled out the object imbedded in her neck. It was a tranquilizer dart. Before she could take a step, she slumped to the ground. After a few seconds, a man wearing a ski mask hurried towards her. Relieved that she was sound asleep, the man picked her up and carried her towards an awaiting van. He wasted no time in tying her wrists and ankles together with rope. Soon, the van sped down the road.

An hour later, the van pulled up next to an old abandoned warehouse. The man jumped out of the van and grabbed Chloe. Hoisting her on his shoulders, he carried her into the warehouse. Once inside, he placed her onto a workbench, dragging it towards the middle of the room. The man untied her ankles and cut the rope in half. He then started tying each ankle to the legs of the workbench. Then he repeated his actions with her wrists. He smiled as he looked down at the 19-year-old student lying spread-eagled on the workbench. Walking away from the workbench, the man pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. “Mr. Luthor? I’ve got her, sir. Goodbye.” Just as he hung up, Chloe began to stir.

The man walked back towards the workbench, reaching towards her helpless body. Chloe began to scream through her gag, afraid of the man’s intentions. Instead, the man removed her duct tape gag. “Who are you? Where am I? Let me go!” she demanded. “You needn’t know my identity, Miss Sullivan, or where you are. And I have no intention of letting you go until I get what I want. You are a friend of a Clark Kent, are you not?” Chloe nodded her head. “You needn’t worry, Miss Sullivan. I’m not going to do anything to Mr. Kent. I’m just curious about what he can do. Is it true that he isn’t human?” asked the man. Chloe, who had witnessed first hand Clark’s abilities, denied it.

“I hope you’re not assuming that Clark Kent is from another planet. I happen to know that he is 100% human.” The man scoffed, clearly not believing her. “Don’t lie to me, Miss Sullivan. I don’t like it when people lie to me.” He grabbed both sides of her shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her armpits. “Let’s try this again, shall we? Is it true that Clark Kent isn’t human?” he asked, sliding his fingers up and down her underarms. “Yehehehes, it’s true. He’s nohohohot from around hehehehere!” “Now we’re getting somewhere. If he’s not from Smallville, where is he from?” the man asked, sliding his fingers up and down her sides. “He’s from Kryptohohohon! Krypton!” confessed Chloe.

“What’s the matter, Miss Sullivan? I’m having some trouble understanding what you’re saying. You’re not ticklish, are you?” asked the man. “Yes, I am ticklish. Now please let me go. I’ve told you everything I know.” The man began walking toward Chloe’s shoes. “I’m afraid I can’t let you go. You see, I still need a few more details.” He untied her shoes, yanking them off along with her ankle socks. “I heard from an old reporter friend of mine that Clark Kent has super powers. Is that true?” he asked. “Clark may be from Krypton, but that doesn’t mean that he has super powers.” The man scoffed again, wiggling his fingers in front of Chloe’s feet. “Don’t make me torture you.”

Chloe bit her lip as the man began sliding his fingertips up and down the soles of her feet. “You can’t honestly thihihihink that my feet are tihihicklish, because they aren’t. It’s gonna tahahahake a lot more than that to make me tahahahalk.” The man sighed, pulling out an electric toothbrush from his pocket. Chloe could feel him place it on the ball of her left foot. “You’ve tried my patience for the last time, Miss Sullivan. Now you’re going to tell me what I want to know or this thing is gonna go exploring.” Chloe gritted her teeth as the man placed his finger above the power button. “Go to hell!” she retorted. “Have it your way, then.” The man pressed the button.

Had Chloe not been tied down, she would’ve jumped out of her skin. “I won’t tehehehell you anythihihihing. I’ve told you everything I knohohohow.” The man moved the toothbrush up towards the underside of her toes, causing Chloe to shriek. “I know you can’t take much more of this, Miss Sullivan. Just tell me what I want to know and I’ll let you go.” As the toothbrush tickled her left foot, the man began to nibble her toes on the right foot. “Oh shihihihit! Please just stahahahap! I’ll tell you anything you wahahahant. I can’t take it anymohohohore!” The man pressed the power button again, turning the toothbrush off. “As far as I know, Clark Kent is a man made out of steel. He can shoot fire from his eyes and stop cars in an instant.”

“Is that all? Or do I have to keep tickling it outta you?” asked the man suspiciously, pressing the toothbrush up against her foot, finger hovering above the power button. “He also has super hearing, x-ray vision and is super fast.” The man smiled to himself, thinking about the generous reward that Lex Luthor had promised him. “Surely a man like that has a weakness. Does Clark Kent have a weakness, Miss Sullivan?” Chloe’s eyes welled up as she thought back to the time when she had visited Clark at the Kent farm. She had professed her love to him as he lay on the couch, barely conscious, but he spoke Lana’s name. Chloe’s heart had been broken. “Yes, he does. His weakness is Lana Lang.”

The second Chloe uttered those words, she gasped. What’s going on? she thought to herself. Why am I suddenly turning on my best friends? Ever since Alicia Baker had shown Chloe that Clark Kent was inhuman, that was the only thing she could think about. She had promised herself over and over again that she would take Clark’s secret with her to the grave. After a few minutes, the man put the toothbrush back in his pocket. Walking back toward her upper body, he pulled out a syringe filled with a tranquilizing serum. He then pulled her shirt down and jabbed the syringe into her arm. “Thank you, Miss Sullivan. You have been most helpful.” He pressed down on the plunger, forcing the serum into her body, causing her to pass out.

When Chloe opened her eyes, she noticed that she was back in her dorm room at Metropolis University. Trying to ignore the throbbing pain in her arm, she sat up and carefully walked over to Lana’s bed. “Lana, wake up. I’m back. I know you must be dying to know where I’ve been, but don’t worry. I’ll tell you in the morning.” She paused, listening for the faint tones of Lana’s snoring. Instead, she was greeted by silence. Something’s not right here. “Lana, wake up! Please wake up!” She pulled back the covers to discover…that Lana was missing. Chloe gasped in horror. She ran over to the desk and dialed a number. “Hello, Clark? It’s Chloe. Lana’s missing.”

Please let me know what you think of this story

cool with Lana in part 2 but idea for a 3

I'd love it if Lois also got a good tickling too

bellytickler200 said:
This is a great story. Is there a part two coming with Lana being tickled? Please say yes. :bouncybou

TK81 said:
I'd love it if Lois also got a good tickling too

Thank you so much for liking the story. I'm happy to report that there is a part 2 w/Lana getting tickled. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. In response to TK81's idea of Lois getting tickled, it never occurred to me, to be honest. :eek: But I will get to work on parts 2 and 3 ASAP. :woot:

EDIT: There will not be a part 3. It will be a separate story. Sorry. :(

Last edited:
lois

Thats fine. Just with her personality and all, Lois is almost begging for a tickle

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back