• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Together F/F (do we write any other kind?!)

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
"Housemates, Listen up!" declared the Producer. "After some debate,we have decided there are too many men and not enough women, so we will be re-introduce Clara's cousin Bleh as a permanent housemate!" "Woohoo!" yelled Captain Hero. Clara glared at him. "Incredible Flexible Girl has recently returned to life, so she also will be joining!" Captain Hero groans. So does Wooldor Sockbat. "Ni-pul, Ling Ling's wife will have a permanently role on the show!" "Oh! I mean woohoo!" declared Ling Ling in Chinese as he saw his wife glaring at him. "and Like Xander, a lesbian in complete denial of her sexuality to be revealed later!"

"So, we are all completely looking forward to the hot piece of ass lesbo coming our way! Oh god, NO! Not the feminists!OW!OW!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Captain Hero as the feminists beat him to death with their boards. "Dude, this is going to be so sweet!" cried Spanky Ham as the two high fived. "Yeah! At last, I won't be the only gay person here! I am going to do her nails and brush her hair!" excitedly declared Xandir. "You guys are such A**holes! We should help her, not exploit her! And you... don't dare pull any anti-lesbian Bible Bulls***!" Foxy said To Clara. "Hey! Like I said when I was an exotic dancer... I'm more than just a one joke character!" protested Clara.

So ends the teaser! Who will the pretty lesbian be? We urge everyone to vote on it. (Only please don't say Raven or Terra in Teen Titans! Those two were made for each other!) Anyone else. Even obsecure reference like Cheetara from Thundercats or Judy Jetson from the Jetsons will be accepted! (Assuming of course www.altavista.com is forthcoming!) So we urge to vote. Like PAris Hilton said (and didn't do!): Vote or Die!
Love,
Heather and Anna

i vote for ling lings wife..... is that allowed? lol

isabeau

judy jetson? i didnt see her in the story. hmm how about wilma flintstone then?

good start on an interesting topic, ladies... i look forward to more as always. thanks for posting

hmm seeing as a DBZ story has recently been done something new, id have to say Leela of Futurama

HMM...

Will they act with the same characteristics? I would love to hear how Marge Simpson copes, but also any of the following:
Jasmine from Aladdin,
Her from Disneys Hercules,
Basically any Disney bird.

Athankya :Kiss1:

Vote

I may be going way too far back in my vote. Showing my age a little here!
The acrobat Diana of the old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon. I've never seen a story from this cartoon done. :cool2:

how can you NOT think of april O neil???? She was the product of an imagenation belonging to someone who probably visits the TMF now!!!

I vote for april o neil!

you could combine

So who said it has to be just one cartoon star? :rolleyes: I may be being a bit silly but hey more than one in a story could be interesting. April O'Neil is also a good shout.

heckle said:
good we've all decided on leela...well done everyone

um we did? thats news to me.

and Mark awesome drawing..

isabeau

Mark Diplock said:
Tied and ticklish. Just how i like them. :firedevil

oo i like alright.. especially if i'm the tied and tickled..

isabeau :veryhappy

isabeau said:
oo i like alright.. especially if i'm the tied and tickled..

isabeau :veryhappy
You never know. One day you might be tied up and i might just be there to take advantage. :tickle: :firedevil

since my heroin Foxxy Love is already in, I vote for
1. Jasmine from Alladin
2. Esmeralda, Notre Dame de Paris (Disney, cannot recall the original english title)

Due to the responses an extra hour was given however polls are now closed! The most popular character has been registered. Thank you for your participation in this poll and the character will be revealed in due course!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Prepare for the twist!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back