• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Truth About Clark Kent Part 2 m/f

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
The Truth About Clark Kent
Part 2

The masked man looked down at Lana Lang’s helpless body. The last thing she remembered was getting ready for bed. She had just put on her pajamas when he burst into her room and jammed a syringe filled with a tranquilizing serum into her arm. Within seconds, Lana slumped to the floor. He picked up her body and suddenly disappeared in a flash of light. A few seconds later, he returned to the warehouse where, hours earlier, he had tortured Chloe Sullivan for information about Clark Kent. He placed Lana on the workbench and tied her to it. This time, he had found some new items that would be useful in his interrogation.

An hour later, Lana awoke to the feeling of water being splashed on her face. “Wh-what just happened? Where am I?” she asked groggily. “You’re finally awake, Miss Lang. You needn’t worry about where you are.” Lana gasped, startled by the fact that she received a reply. She looked around and discovered that her arms were tied above her head, exposing her midriff. “Who are you? What do you want with me?” she asked. The man, who had been hiding in the shadows, emerged into the light, revealing himself to her. “My identity is not your concern. I am merely here to get some answers from you.” He slowly walked towards her.

Lana began to struggle against the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles. “Answers to what?” She watched with terror as the man slid his hands underneath her shirt, causing her to shudder. “I just need some information about a certain Clark Kent. Do you know him?” Lana nodded her head. “I know him, but I don’t know anything about him.” The man scoffed. “I somehow find that hard to believe.” He poised his fingers above her underarms. “Tell me something, Miss Lang. Are you ticklish?” Lana’s eyes widened in fear. Just the word ‘tickle’ made her giggle. “Please don’t tickle me. I can’t stand being tickled.” She struggled even more.

The man smiled, knowing that this would be one of the easiest interrogations he’d ever had. “Miss Lang, unless you tell me everything I need to know, I have no choice.” He began to draw figure eights on her underarms. “Oh nohohoho. Please don’t do thahahahat. My lips are sehehehealed.” The man sighed, sliding his fingers down her sides. “I’ll ask you again, Miss Lang. Tell me what I need to know about Clark Kent.” Lana squealed as the man began poking her sides. “I’ll nehehehever tell you anythihihing.” Suddenly, she felt something circling her navel. The man had taken a feather from his pocket and was drawing circles on her stomach.

After a few minutes, the man stopped tickling her. “It seems to me that you’re one tough cookie. But I think I know something that’s sure to make you talk.” He marched down to Lana’s feet. He scowled at her fuzzy slipper socks. Lana gasped and desperately shook her head. “Please don’t tickle my feet. They’re way too ticklish.” “Either you tell me what I want to know or your feet will be at my mercy.” He yanked the sock off of her left foot, pulled a bottle of baby oil out and began to rub it all over her foot. He pulled out an electric toothbrush and placed it on the ball of her left foot. “I’ll never talk. You can’t make me.”

Lana watched helplessly as the man pressed the power button. She could feel the bristles tickling her insanely ticklish foot. She bit her lip, trying to ignore the toothbrush. “I prohohohomised Clark I wouldn’t sahahahay anything. I never breahahahahak promises.” As she tried to endure the bristles torturing her bare sole, she noticed that the man had removed the other sock. “This is your last chance, Miss Lang.” He lowered his mouth toward her foot and began to nibble on her toes. The more she tried to ignore the nibbling, the harder it became for her to keep a straight face. Within seconds, she was laughing uncontrollably. “I gihihive!”

The man stopped tickling Lana’s feet, giving her a chance to catch her breath. “Clark Kent is not from Earth. He’s from the planet Krypton and his real name is Kal-El. He has the ability to run really fast, he can shoot fire from his eyes, he has x-ray vision, super hearing, and can stop cars without getting hurt.” Suddenly, she heard another person enter the room. “Thank you, Lana, for that information. Finally it all makes sense.” The newcomer stepped out of the shadows, the light reflecting off of his bald head. “Lex Luthor! You bastard! You’re Clark’s best friend and this is how you repay him.” Before she could say another word, the man had tranquilized her again.

When Lana awoke an hour later, she was back in her dorm room, lying on the floor. “Oh my god! Lana, where the heck have you been?” Chloe was looking down at her. “Where’s Clark? I need to talk to him right away.” She sat up and, with help from Chloe, got off the floor. “He’s talking with the new sheriff. What happened to you?” “A guy in a ski mask tranquilized me, took me to a warehouse and tickle tortured me. I told him everything about Clark.” Chloe gasped. “Not to freak you out or anything, but the exact same thing happened to me too! And I told him everything about Clark. I don’t know what we’ll do, but I’m glad you’re back.”

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back