• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chaotic situation for MZ CHAOS.

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
"You teased me for the last time", I thought to myself. Tina, MZ CHAOS, was constantly teasing me in her pm's and with pictures posted about her ticklish feet. She must have thought to herself that she was safe from me and my diabolicle ticklings. So I started to secretly and cunningly get bits and pieces of information so I could surprise her and tickle her good. Out of nowhere it all came together, she told me in a pm that this upcoming Friday she was taking the day off and going hiking. I asked her where she was going in a pm to her. She replied a place she always goes to. It's called "Swan Lake Campgrounds". I asked her if she takes a backpack and such. She replied that she did and her backpack was unique. It was purple, had her sig pic on it and the name Tina was also written on it.

Now to be able to sneak away, this would be tricky. I looked on- line and went to the Atlantic City website and saw there was a Texas Hold Em' tournament going on in Atlantic City this weekend, so I simply said that I was going to play in it. I packed a few things, like clothes, cleaning items, rope, feathers, brushes, etc. I left and drove through the night. When I reached Long Island, I stopped at tourist centers and looked in the Yellow Pages and finally I found the place she was talking about.

I arrived and took a short nap. I awoke and went to the shower room that was provided for the campers there. I washed up, brushed my teeth, etc. Then I went back to my truck and waited. I listened to the radio and the weather person said there was a chance of some blowing and drifting snow today. I though to myself, "great, a possible snowstorm and she won't show". I looked at my watch and it was 8:00 am. I thought I'll wait till 12:00 pm and then leave if she isn't there by then. I had no idea where she lived. So I waited and waited. Finally at about 11:00 am a car pulled in and was across the parking lot from me. A woman got out and I watched carefully as she went to her trunk. Sure enough I got a good look and it was a purple backpack, with the sig pic and her name on it. I got out of my truck, grabbed my backpack, and waited by the path I was sure she would take. She approached and I asked,"hello, doing some hiking today"?
She responded,"yes, are you a hiker too"?
"Why yes". Then I put everything on the line when I asked this,"There is supposed to be a snowstorm later, do you mind if I join you"?
Her answer was,"we get snow warnings all the time here and it never happens, but by all means you can hike with me if you'd like".
The trap was now set.

We walked about an hour deep in the woods and up the side of a mountain. I thought to myself,"this is perfect, I'll tie her to a tree, with her arms above her head, remove her boots and her socks, and tickle her bare feet and her upper body like crazy. We hiked and climbed the side of a mountain. We stopped by the edge and I told her I would like a picture of her, standing in front of this perfect tree with the valley to the background. She stood there, in front of the tree, and I walked behind her, got the rope out and was ready to tie her up. This was it! No one around to see me tickling her to death, no one to hear her laughter. I was in ecstasy and I was like a mad man. I reached to grab her wrists and pull them up over her head and behind the tree, I knew once I got her tied up she was mine and would recieve the most merciless tickling. Just as I got inches away from her wrists, it happened!

A bright flash, a clap of thunder and the snow started to come down fast and hard. It was covering everything in a hurry. Tina tried to explain that this was the first time she ever experienced this. All I knew was that we needed shelter and I would never doubt a weather forcaster again. We tried to walk back down the trail, but it was covered with inches upon inches of snow. We were lost, but we pressed on. She asked anxiously,"what do we do now"?
'I said,"well we can't stay here", just then I looked over my shoulder and thought I saw a structure of some sort. We ran towards it and sure enough it was an old Ranger Station or cabin of some kind. I had to push the door in and we scurried inside and shut the door. It was old but modern inside, it must have been used recently. There was a fireplace, fresh wood, a small kitchen and a bed. The bed caught my eye. It was a older bed with brass railings and posts at the head and foot of the bed. I looked around and found a closet towards the back door. I opened it and it had a couple of lanterns, fuel for them, an axe, a hunting knife, a robe, a pair of slippers, a couple of blankets, a box of matches and most important rope. I took the matches for the fire and lengths of rope and tucked them under the bed.

Well I put some wood in the fireplace and got the fire going and the lanterns I fueled up and lit them too. I looked at my watch and it was already 6:00PM. I told her we were probably here for the night, so she could have the bed and I would sleep on the chair. The cabin was nice and warm now, so we were able to take our coats and stuff off. I gave her the robe and slippers. She put on the robe and removed her boots. She had on beige hunting socks and I noticed how shapely and perfect her socked feet looked. she put on the slippers and I was trying to get a quick glance of her soles as she put them on. I looked outside and the snow was really coming down now.

Then the plan all came together when she asked,"By the way what's your name"?
I told her,"Michael, but then again you already know me, but not by that name".
"Oh really", she asked snobbishly,"well then who are you, Michael"?
My response floored her," you know me as osco89, the one you have been teasing with pics and pm's, now you are mine".
The look on her face and her eyes told the story. She knew she was in trouble and she couldn't escape. She tried to run and dodge me but I caught her and I quickly dragged her to the bed, I took her and laid her down, face up. I then Grabbed the ropes from under the bed and tied each wrist to each bedpost. It wasn't easy, she put up one hell of a struggle, she fought, kicked, twisted, everything in her powere to prevent the inevidable, but I managed. Then I tied her ankles together and tied them through the brass railings at the foot of the bed, so they were sticking out. She was begging and pleading for me not to tickle her,"PLEASE OH PLEASE MICHAEL! I'M SORRY FOR TEASING YOU! DON'T DO IT! DON'T TICKLE ME, SHOW ME MERCY"!
I sat up by her head and answered her simply," you are going to be tickled, you can laugh and scream as loud as you want, you can even beg, plead and yell, no one will hear you. The more I tickle, the more you'll laugh therefore the more you laugh, the more I tickle. Let the festivities begin, you had your laughs your way now you can have your laughs my way".

I tickled her neck first, and she was trying to hold back the laughter. She was holding her breath it seemed like and her face was turning red. She was trying to shrug her shoulders and neck, but I dug my fingers into it. She did eventually start to laugh. Then I quickly tickled her armpits and she exploded,"HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! NO! NO! NO! NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE PLEHAHAHAHAHASE STHAHAHAHAOP"! I couldn't help but grin watching her head thrash back and forth while listening to her laugher and she tore at the bondage." HA!HA!HA! NO FAIR, NO FAIR! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! OH MY GOD HA!HA!HA! STHAHAHAOP", she screamed! I was just in heaven tickling her there, despite all her screaming and laughing. After about twenty good minutes of that tickle torture I went to her ribs and went up and down them fast and precise. Again she was thrashing her head back and forth and bucking in the bed, all while screaming,"HA!HA!HA! DAMN IT MICHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE HAHAHAHA! REALLY I CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T!HOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHA"! I tickled her sweet ribs for about twenty minutes also. I just ignored her yelling, swearing and begging. I asked her if she was having fun yet. She was swearing at me and trying to beg me to stop all through her laughter. I then went to her waist and sides. By now she was a sweaty, hysterical and insane individual. "MICHAEL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEASE, DAMN HAHAHAHAHA IT, GIVE ME A HAHAHAHA BREAK"!
"A break", I asked, " you want a break, why"?
"BECAUSE YOU'RE TICKLING ME TO DEATH YOU @#&@* THAT'S WHY"!
I did give her a break, after about fifteen more minutes. I went up and sat by her head again and asked her,'" have you had enough yet"?
She replied out of breath and panting,"yes michael, please no more tickling my ribs and armpits, please leave my upper body alone". I told her I wouldn't tickle her up there anymore. She looked relieved until I told her I was going to do her lower half now.

Before she could utter a word I quickly grabbed her thighs and knees and she spit out a hysterical scream,"MUAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! NO! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU CAN'T HAHAHAHAHA, YOU MUST HAHAHAHASTOP NOW HAHAHAHAHA"! PLEASE LEAVE MY KNEES AND THIGHS HAHAHAHAHA ALONE"! I stopped after another twenty minutes and told her I would now do her beautiful feet. This was something she didn't want to hear as she begged and fought at the bondage. I simply could not believe her reaction to her knowing that her feet were next. I went down and slowly removed her slippers and removed her socks. The socks were difficult to take off, through the bondage and her struggling.
I told her,"it doesn't do any good to fight me, you may aswell let me take these sockies off and accept your punishment".
"Never", she exclaimed!"I'll never give in, I'll never"!
"You just making it worse Tina".
"Tough Michael, you are not going to tickle my feet", she insisted.
I finally managed to remove them. I just looked and stared at her struggling and wiggling bare feet. I was hypnotized and amazed by their beauty. They were soft, pedicured and literally perfect. The toes were perky and medium, the soles and arches were soft and delicious looking, the heels were smooth and well rounded. I quickly went and got my feathers and brushes. I pulled up a chair and sat by her feet. She was pleading now,"MICHAEL, YOU WOULDN'T, YOU COULDN'T, YOU CAN'T, PLEASE NOT MY FEET, IT'S THE WORST! PLEASE IF YOU'RE A LOVING MAN YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE ANYTHING JUST DON'T TICKLE MY FEET! I'LL LAUGH AND SCREAM"!
I replied,"I would, I could, I can, and I am a loving man. I am a man who is loving your laughter and your ticklish feet, and now I'm going to tickle Tina's ticklish toes".
Before she could say anything I pulled the feather in between one set of toes and played this little piggy on the other ones. She was wiggling them like crazy and giggling like mad.
"HEE!HEE!HEE! STOP IT PLEASE HEE!HE!HEE! LEAVE MY TOES ALONE, I CAN'T STAND THIS LITTLE PIGGY". I did that till I reached the last little piggy, that's when I took the brush and my fingers and tickled her soles and balls of her feet, she went absolutely ballistic.
"HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HO!HO!HO!HO!HA!HA!HA!*@#&@*MICHAEL HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! NO! NO!HA!HA!HA! MORE! DAMN IT YOU HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! *&@#&* HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! STOP HA!HA!HA!HA"! I was holding her toes back on one foot and using my brush and teeth on her foot. She tried to fight me off with the other foot. I tought it was cute and I responded,"don't worry Tina, I'm going to do the other foot too, I won't leave it out".I then nibbled and used a feather on her arches and again she was beside herself with hysteria."MICHAEL HA!HA!HA!HA! NO HAHAHAHA MORE! HA!HA!HA! NOT THE ARCHES TOO, HA!HA!HA!HA!HA", she pleaded. I would take both hands and hold her foot so I could nibble on the arches.
I tickled her feet for about a half hour then I went and started nibbling her toes all the way to her heels. I can't descibe the laughter and screaming, but she sounded posessed and insane. It was music to my ears. All in all I tickled her feet for about two hours and I would occasionally go back and do her upper body too. I finally closed out by tickling her from neck to toes savagely and lengthy, a grand total of about seven hours.

I finally gave in and stopped. I looked up at her and she was simply exausted and sweaty. She was out of breath and gasping for air. I looked at my watch and saw that it was long after midnight. I told her what time it was and that she could sleep on the bed. I told her I would sleep on the recliner. When she asked if I would untie her I told her no way.
"What do you mean you aren't going to untie me", she asked fearfully?
"Don't worry I'll give you a blanket and cover you, except for your head and your feet".
she asked earnestly,"why, why are you not covering my feet, they'll get cold"?
"Your feet won't get cold", I answered, " it's plenty warm in here".
Then she asked again in total fear," I want to know why you won't cover my feet, please tell me why"?
I told her devilishly,"so when I'm sitting on my chair I can watch them and you better hope I don't give into the temptation of wanting to tickle them during the night while you sleep heh heh heh, good night Tina".

I sat in the chair and watched her feet from the glow of the fireplace. They were gorgeous flickering in the light. I wish I could describe this scene too. I was going crazy just sitting there watching them. I mean all I saw was a pair of helpless feet sticking out of a blanket, tied together to a railing, surrounded by darkness. I waited about fifteen minutes and I couldn't take it no more. I walked up and quickly and deliberatley tickled them. She woke up laughing and scolding me," *&#@&! MICHAEL HA!HA!HA!HA! STOP IT, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! MICHAEL PLEHAHAHASE, DO IT IN THE MORNING HO!HO!HO!"!
I did this all night long and all night long she laughed and scolded me. I tickled her differently each time on her feet. Sometimes I used a feather, a brush, my teeth, my tongue. My techniques were different but her reactions were all the same. Swearing, laughing, scolding. I noticed that each time I tickled them they seemed more ticklish than before. Finally I couldn't resist no more. I went and took the brushes and tickled her bare feet savagely one last time. She woke up hysterical again but to my surprise she wasn't yelling or scolding me. It was like she accepted her situation. Her laughter now was like one demon posessed, that laughter will always be in my memmory. I was just sorry that this whole beautiful scenerio would have to end. I stopped, put the slippers back on her feet, and before I knew it she was passed out from exaustion from the hiking and the tickling. I went to the recliner and dozed off.

The dawn came and I was about to wake her up by removing her slippers and tickling her again when a knock came at the door. I opened the door curtain and looked out. It was two park rangers. I told them one minute and I quickly ran to the closet, grabbed the knife and cut the ropes off Tina's wrists and ankles. I told her who was there and after she was ready I let them in. They said they came by this morning and saw our two parked vehicles and went searching for us. They were hoping nothing bad had happened to us and that they were glad they found us alive. They asked if we were o.k. and I jokingly said that we stayed up and had a few laughs together. The look of death Tina gave me when I said that was scary and I knew this wasn't over by any means. We readied ourselves and followed the rangers out of the wilderness and to our cars. I shook their hands and she hugged them. They stayed till they were sure our cars started up. They did and the officers left. Tina invited me over to her place for a warm cup of coffee and breakfast. I thought it was over but little did I know what was to happen next...........................

Last edited:
fantastic story osco so glad to see you writing again.. and lucky tina lolol love the details and being trapped in a cabin during a snowstorm always a fantasy of mine.

isabeau

Thanks Mel! I always welcome your uplifting and sweet comments. I have been away from posting for a couple of weeks now, and it felt good to be able to write another story. Thanks again you are truly one of a kind.

Well, Michael...
Obviously, you have been very thorough in your research of my posts and obviously, I have provided too much information in them.
Damn! You nailed my personality down fairly well, and yes, I most definitely would be calling you every name in the book and then some no one has ever used before.
I had 3 reactions to this...
#1. I was amazed at just how ruthless and merciless you can be...
#2. I was amazed at just how much I wouldn't mind that actually happening...
#3. You are soooo gonna get it in my PM's now... be afraid... be very afraid.

But, honestly, I loved it. I consider it an honor to have been the focus of one of your stories. I have always enjoyed reading your work and if that:
"I thought it was over but little did I know what was to happen next...........................," is any indication... I imagine I'll have more to be honored by in the future (How about in the next one... I tickle you???).
Anyway, thank you again... this was flattery at it's highest. What a wonderful birthday present.

But Michael... I am not called "Mz Chaos" for nothing... you still need to be afraid...

Mz Chaos said:
Well, Michael...
Obviously, you have been very thorough in your research of my posts and obviously, I have provided too much information in them.
Damn! You nailed my personality down fairly well, and yes, I most definitely would be calling you every name in the book and then some no one has ever used before.
I had 3 reactions to this...
#1. I was amazed at just how ruthless and merciless you can be...
#2. I was amazed at just how much I wouldn't mind that actually happening...
#3. You are soooo gonna get it in my PM's now... be afraid... be very afraid.

But, honestly, I loved it. I consider it an honor to have been the focus of one of your stories. I have always enjoyed reading your work and if that:
"I thought it was over but little did I know what was to happen next...........................," is any indication... I imagine I'll have more to be honored by in the future (How about in the next one... I tickle you???).
Anyway, thank you again... this was flattery at it's highest.

But Michael... I am not called "Mz Chaos" for nothing... you still need to be afraid...

Exactly! That's why I left the end opened like that. I thought you may want a tickle story part two or the revenge factor. I figure with a name like CHAOS, you wouldn't just take it and leave it at that. I'm glad you had those reactions. It means so much to me to know that it touched someone, especially you. I'll be reading your pm's very carefully now. I know how you know how to read between the lines, I have a feeling I'll be doing the same thing now. I will be honest, the part of your feet stickling out at the end has always been a fantasy of mine. I'm tickled that I could fit that in there. Again, I'm glad you enjoyed it Tina, it was my pleasure and my honor.

osco89 said:
I will be honest, the part of your feet stickling out at the end has always been a fantasy of mine. I'm tickled that I could fit that in there. Again, I'm glad you enjoyed it Tina, it was my pleasure and my honor.
At this moment... you have no idea just how ironic that statement is. But you will be enlightened in time. I have plans for you my dear.

Mz Chaos said:
At this moment... you have no idea just how ironic that statement is. But you will be enlightened in time. I have plans for you my dear.

You mean the statement about your feet stickling out, or me being tickled?

Use your imagination... but it'll probably involve stocks.

Mz Chaos said:
Use your imagination... but it'll probably involve stocks.

I am using it, and I am imagining quite a bit. Especially with the stocks!!!!

maureen28 said:
I thought it was a great story!! Keep up the good work!!

Thank you maureen. Sometime I'll have to write one about you. Thanks again.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back