• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Celebrity story

glamrockjimmy

(cute celebrity) wakes up in a strange room, stripped nude and tied to a bed.
"I see you're awake" says (strange man).
"What are you going to do?" asks (cute celebrity).
"You have such cute (body part), I'm going to tickle your (body part)."
"No! my (body part) is my most ticklish spot."
He tickles her.
She laughs.
She passes out/has an orgasm then passes out.
She wakes up in her bed
"Was that a dream?"

The End.

yeah great....

you are a really funny guy. Why do you post something like that please give us a reply.

Hah, I think he's got a point. There is a lot of unoriginal, uncreative, and painfully formulaic stories just like this floating around.

LD_Tickler said:
Hah, I think he's got a point. There is a lot of unoriginal, uncreative, and painfully formulaic stories just like this floating around.

You can say that again. :cry1:

I am terribly sorry if this offended any authors who put time and effort into their works. I am an author (who admitedly has not created any tickling fiction so maybe I should not bitch at all) and I believe that a good story is not just tickling, its plot. The authors that pull you into a scene so you can visualize everything that is going on are the true greats. The short formulaic stories are best left to fantasied beat off sessions when you don't have time for detail. And now you have a template.

And for those of you wondering if I myself could do any better, you can now judge for yourself. I just finished a story that I think is pretty creative... hopefully you agree, otherwise I'll look like a big hypocrite. :p

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back