• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Surprise! (mf/f)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Birthdays are a lot of fun, but this one took the cake:

It was the day of my 22nd birthday and I was racing around my room, trying to get things together before my friends came to get me for a party that night. I’m running around the house, dressed only in pajama pants and a t-shirt when all of a sudden, I hear my phone ringing behind me. Wearing sandals, I know I can’t run very fast, but I managed to get the phone before it hit the fourth ring. Answering it, I could hear the voice of my friend Brian on the other end. “Hey, happy birthday, crazy lady!” he said happily.

“Thanks, what’s up?”

“I know the party doesn’t start for a little while, but Andrea and I wanted to give you your present before the party, it’s much easier that way.”

“OOO, what did you get me this time?”

“Just come down here,” he ordered teasingly, letting his grin be felt through the phone.

I hung up the phone quickly and marched down the stairs. I knew this had to do with tickling somehow, only he could think of something like this, but I still had no idea how. He never told me anyway, it was always just one big surprise.

When I got to the car, I saw no restraints this time, he usually had them in the seat waiting for me. This time, though, they were in the back. “Uh oh, what’s going on now?” I said, laughing.

“We just have one more stop to make….”

Along the way, many things began to look familiar. We had already passed the gas station, the ice cream shop, and a few other local landmarks when it hit me: “Why are we going to Andrea’s house?” I asked, puzzled.

Before I could get an answer to my question, we were already there. He shut off the ignition, bringing the bag in the backseat with him. We walked together to the front door where he rang the bell. I could hear her dog barking as she stomped toward the door. “Heyyyy, just on time!” she said, greeting each of us with a hug.

“Are you ready?” Brian asked her.

“I hope so,” Andrea said with a nervous look on her face.

“For….” I said, looking at both of them.

“Your birthday present,” they said in unison. “Duh.”

Brian had already pulled a piece of rope out of the bag and began tying it around each of Andrea’s wrists. She giggled as she felt the cord wrapping around her wrists, tying off tightly with a knot on the side of them. “No, help me, they’re kidnapping me,” Andrea exclaimed jokingly, laughing thru the entire sentence.

“Here, you watch her from the back,” he ordered me, pulling her by the extra rope in her wrists.

With me behind her helping her walk, Brian pulled her thru the living room and down the basement stairs to her bedroom. Carefully, we laid her on the bed, helping her get her balance as he hopped on the bed and immediately laid down. “Ready for this, hon?” he asked her.

“Yes master Brian,” she said with a smile. “Isn’t that what you call him, did I say it right?”

“Haha, sure, why not,” I said, blushing.

Brian untied and tied her wrists separately to each side of her bed, securing each of them with a small leather band and a piece of rope. Her ankles were then secured together to the end of her bed, so now she was laying in what he likes to call the “snow angel” position. I watched as he rolled her shirt up just a little, even though her belly shirt already exposed pieces of her tummy. She was also wearing pajama pants, as I was too by now. “Stacy, I got all the hints you had left me this year, and we both decided to do this for you for your birthday. I’m going to give you your first taste in a while of what it’s like to tickle someone crazy. Andrea has been willing to go along with this for a few months now, but we just figured that your birthday would be a great time to give this to you.”

I looked over at Andrea for a second. She smiled at me, to which I replied by wiggling my fingers at her. “Well then, let’s do this!” I said.

Her eyes got wider as I stood over her ribcage, placing my nails on both sides of it. She squeaked beneath me, but she didn’t know how bad it was going to tickle. I began by lightly tickling her ribs, touching each one with my nails. I could follow along with her wiggling under me, scratching the nails on each part of the rib that was available. Brian stood closer to her feet, watching me. He could tell I was having fun, I was smiling as I stared evilly at Andrea.

She also didn’t expect me to tickle any faster than that. Gradually, I began running my fingers up and down her ribs, hitting all of them and in between most of them. She bucked beneath me, but the way she was tied and her soft mattress wouldn’t allow her easy access to freedom. What did I do about that? I moved to her tummy instead. By now, she had been tickled by only me for the last ten minutes. Her laughter had become a little deeper by the time I got all over her tummy, though. She began to shake her head while struggling, too. The whole time, Brian stood by her feet and ran a large black feather up and down the bottoms of them. Andrea could barely open her eyes by now. She could only feel the tickling run all over her body while both of us softly said “tickle tickle” around her. Next, I dug my finger into her bellybutton, still tickling her tummy with my other hand, using my nails this time. She tried to sit up and get away from us, but she could barely lift her head high enough. Instead, she could only see my hands as they ran all over her tummy and ribs. Brian couldn’t take his eyes off the sight the whole time. I think a few times he stopped tickling her feet just to watch us. A few instants after that, I heard him yell “Switch!” from behind me. I abruptly stopped tickling Andrea and stepped to the side of the bed. Brian walked toward her with a squirt bottle in his hand. “You need a break. Besides, it’s my turn to tickle here now.”

Andrea let her whole body sink into the bed below her. She never felt this exhausted. Being tickled by friends was one thing, but they had never tickled her like this before. She blew away all the hair in her face and let her whole body rest for a second. “Man, that’s intense. I didn’t know you could tickle like that,” she said, breathless.

“Yeah me neither,” I said, loosely crossing my arms in front of me.

We stood there talking for a few minutes when suddenly, Brian came up behind me and tickled my ribs. He had startled me so much, I almost fell on the ground not only from laughing. “Your turn for the feet,” he commanded, pushing me gently.

I took a chair from her desk and planted it near the foot of her bed. Sitting there, all I could see was both of her feet staring me in the face. I lightly ran my nails on the bottoms of them, watching as he tried to kick back at me as I tickled her. Brian wasted no time either. He took over my position at her ribs by digging into them with full force within seconds. Andrea’s whole body flailed around the bed, I could barely keep up with the foot tickling. I held one of them still in my hand, held the toes back on that foot, and began raking the bottom of it with my nails. She begged both of us to stop tickling her. After all, this was more intense than when we had been in our original positions. “Please, please, let me out of heheehehehere,” was all I could hear her repeat, but I just kept on tickling. I raked both feet with my nails this time, letting go of her toes. She tried putting one foot over the other a few times, but that would only make me tickle the top foot’s toes.

Brian, however, was enjoying himself on her upper body. Andrea kept screaming about how he wouldn’t stop blowing raspberries on her tummy while he tickled her underarms. I warned her before this all started that it was one of his favorite places to tickle everyone, but she just shrugged it off. Now, he was going at it big time. He would tickle her underarms and every few seconds, he would tickle all the way down to her ribs and stay there for a few seconds and then go back to tickling her underarms again. AS I’m watching this, I’m laughing at some of the faces he makes when he’s tickling her. He’s grinning at her while showing all of his teeth, as if he were some type of evil clown.

Almost an hour or so later, we began simultaneously slowing down the tickling, just as they had planned beforehand. Over the next few minutes, I continued lightly tickling her feet while Brian spent it teasing her ribs. Her laughter became more silent by now: no matter how much we slowed down, everything tickled like hell to her. The tickling got gradual and more focused until both of us finally stopped.

Andrea was exhausted. Since she was already in bed, she didn’t even stay awake long enough for us to give her a drink. Maybe she didn’t need one, but we sure did. Brian and I headed to the kitchen, where both of us got a glass of water and sat at the kitchen table.

“You’re next, you know,” he said, taking a drink.

How about Andrea gets the bulk of the tickling action? and Maybe Brian can watch from here on end. Fine story! Don't stop writing!!
Love,
Heather and Anna

great story orange... you just cant leave the story end like that. i must see what happens next. nice details..

isabeau

Thanks, you guys! I have a test tomorrow, so I'll prob get to the next part then or Tuesday, who knows yet, but I WILL do it this time. *repeats the last phrase over and over: "I will finish it..."*

An terrific tale, excellently written! Highly erotic. :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

Excellent grammar, punctuation and style. Truly, you have great tallent!

This tale reads so well, and I can imagine myself there so easily, that it seems more realistic than many "true" tales posted in the True Stories forum.

I don't know what you're major is in school, but you might consider becoming a novelist. At least part-time.

Wow, sole! That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about something I've written! You just made my day!

Very good, very playful, which is always fun. Fast paced too, and well written, so you don't lose interest.

Keep it up.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back