• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tied & Tickled Damsels (IS70)", Imago Studios

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Tied & Tickled Damsels (IS70)
producer: Imago Studios
running time: 75 minutes

Imago Studios is a bondage site that has a few tickling videos. The web page for this video is http://www.imagostudios.com/is70.html

Segment #1: Mariah Herron is a bookkeeper who has been embezzling money. A guy she works with visits her at home and tells her he has discovered the embezzling. Mariah offers to do something to prevent him from telling the boss, so they go upstairs. After Mariah is tied spread-eagled to the bed, the guys says that he has always wondered if she is ticklish. He tickles her all over her body and eventually she becomes topless. After tickling her for a while in this position, he then ties her in a sitting position to the foot of the bed with her arms tied out to the sides to the bed frame. Eventually they agree that the guy will come by every week for a tickling session. Mariah appears to be ticklish and the tickling is hard and long.

Segment #2: Trista Thompson appears in three separate scenes. In the first, she is duct taped and tickled by a guy while she is wearing only her bra and panties. The guy tickles her all over her body for a long time without ever saying why. In the next scene, Trista awakens to find herself tied elaborately to the bed. A woman enters and begins tickling her without ever saying anything. In her final scene, Trista is a baby-sitter and the camera is in the position of the boy being baby-sat, Johnny. Johnny indicates that he wants to play Gulliver Travels (we hear this from Trista since Johnny's voice is never heard). Once Trista is tied down, Johnny begins to tickle her with an ostrich feather and eventually his fingers. In the first two scenes, Trista appears to be somewhat ticklish but in the third scene, her reactions to the ostrich feather seem unrealistic.

Segment #3: Elizabeth Costello is visited at home by a female coworker. Apparently Elizabeth is a poor worker, so the coworker decides to punish her. Elizabeth is first tied to a chair and then to a couch, where she is topless. She appears to be mildly ticklish at best, but her reactions appear real.

Segment #4: Danielle Owens is tied up by a burglar in order to determine where she hides her money. He tickles her on various body parts and her reactions seem real. She appears to be ticklish.

Here is a summary of my review, which is clearly subjective.

What I liked:

1) All of the girls appear to be ticklish, although none of them is wildly ticklish. The tickling effort was always hard and long-lasting.
2) Good use of bondage.
3) Good use of scenarios.

What I didn't like:

Although this video had many of the elements that I like, nothing ever really clicked for me. I can't really say why. It did appear as if Imago made a sincere effort to produce a realistic tickling video, unlike some of the companies for whom tickling is only a small part of their business. I would probably try them again if anything came along that sounded good to me.

nimrod....

I really dig the way you do your video reviews...... you give a lot of detail, so one knows exactly what to expect, and you also finish up with the whole "what I liked" and "what I didn't like" thing, plus the overall opinion of the tape...... I think it is a great way to cover all the bases on a tape, so thank you for taking the time you have to give us all these reviews....

i concur....

nimrod gives great reviews...they're always fun to read too.

Thanks. Since video preferences are so subjective, I try to say more than just whether or not I liked a video and try to give enough information that everyone reading can get a pretty good idea of whether or not they would find the video of interest. I don't think there is anything wrong with people liking videos that I don't necessarily like, but I do want to only spend money on videos that I do like. I have been burned on a few video purchases that were made after only seeing pictures from the videos, so I feel that reviews are the next best thing to video clips.

I think of myself as being the most picky dude in the world when it comes to satisfying my taste in Tickling vids, though I'm sure everyone here will say the same thing. I have seen a lot of reviews from different folks for movies that I also own, and I can honestly say that I disagree with a good portion of them. I own four tickling vids that I watch over and over (Tickling Merchandise, Say Uncle, Hotel Tickle and Cop Kitchy Koo) the other twelve-or-so I haven't seen more than once.

For instance, a good number of people absolutely LOVE to see Priscilla as a ticklee, where I can't STAND it, because I think her reactions are too tame. Also, Tickling Merchandise is the only one of the above four that I can watch from front to back, as all of the others have scenes that don't interest me.

Nimrod, my friend, I don't know your tastes, really, when it comes to 5-star quality in a film, but you're the next best thing to a mpeg clip, let me tell ya! You've reviewed some films that I was inches from buying, based on clips that I have but your detailed filmographies have, at times, revealed certain elements, or lack of, that I would consider decision makers. You've saved me--in more than a few cases--from throwing good money after bad!!!

What can we EVER do to repay you?
(howabout making him a moderator, Jeff, and give him his own section here, like Max Speer has!)

Thanks BrokNBstUvm. I'm glad I was able to help; that's the reason I wrote the reviews. I don't have the hardware necessary to create clips so I try to contribute in a way that I can. I figure we all come to this forum to get and provide assistance to each other.

I think you and I may share some common interests because Ticklish Merchandise is also one of my favorite videos; in fact, it is probably my most favorite video from Realtickling. I tend to prefer tight bondage and the board/saran wrap combination in this video is the most restraining bondage that I think I have seen in a tickling video. The only thing I would change, and this is just a minor tweak to the scene, is to have tied Crystal's big toes together and then tied them back so that she couldn't even wiggle her feet. I would like to see a return of this type of bondage in a future video. I have eleven videos from Realtickling, but I think most of them have already been reviewed here so I haven't done so.

Your reviews are great and very detailed, but...

Could you not use the word appears... In my view, the person is ticklish or they're not ticklish, they're reactions are real or they're not real. I love your reviews but I just wish on this issue you were more concrete as to one way or the other.

nimrod said:
title: Tied & Tickled Damsels (IS70)
producer: Imago Studios
running time: 75 minutes

Imago Studios is a bondage site that has a few tickling videos. The web page for this video is http://www.imagostudios.com/is70.html

Segment #1: Mariah Herron is a bookkeeper who has been embezzling money. A guy she works with visits her at home and tells her he has discovered the embezzling. Mariah offers to do something to prevent him from telling the boss, so they go upstairs. After Mariah is tied spread-eagled to the bed, the guys says that he has always wondered if she is ticklish. He tickles her all over her body and eventually she becomes topless. After tickling her for a while in this position, he then ties her in a sitting position to the foot of the bed with her arms tied out to the sides to the bed frame. Eventually they agree that the guy will come by every week for a tickling session. Mariah appears to be ticklish and the tickling is hard and long.

Segment #2: Trista Thompson appears in three separate scenes. In the first, she is duct taped and tickled by a guy while she is wearing only her bra and panties. The guy tickles her all over her body for a long time without ever saying why. In the next scene, Trista awakens to find herself tied elaborately to the bed. A woman enters and begins tickling her without ever saying anything. In her final scene, Trista is a baby-sitter and the camera is in the position of the boy being baby-sat, Johnny. Johnny indicates that he wants to play Gulliver Travels (we hear this from Trista since Johnny's voice is never heard). Once Trista is tied down, Johnny begins to tickle her with an ostrich feather and eventually his fingers. In the first two scenes, Trista appears to be somewhat ticklish but in the third scene, her reactions to the ostrich feather seem unrealistic.

Segment #3: Elizabeth Costello is visited at home by a female coworker. Apparently Elizabeth is a poor worker, so the coworker decides to punish her. Elizabeth is first tied to a chair and then to a couch, where she is topless. She appears to be mildly ticklish at best, but her reactions appear real.

Segment #4: Danielle Owens is tied up by a burglar in order to determine where she hides her money. He tickles her on various body parts and her reactions seem real. She appears to be ticklish.

Here is a summary of my review, which is clearly subjective.

What I liked:

1) All of the girls appear to be ticklish, although none of them is wildly ticklish. The tickling effort was always hard and long-lasting.
2) Good use of bondage.
3) Good use of scenarios.

What I didn't like:

Although this video had many of the elements that I like, nothing ever really clicked for me. I can't really say why. It did appear as if Imago made a sincere effort to produce a realistic tickling video, unlike some of the companies for whom tickling is only a small part of their business. I would probably try them again if anything came along that sounded good to me.

Too bad that Imago Studios hasn't made that many tickling videos,for they seem to have the right element when it comes to that field,since there's plenty of ladies that they have who seem like high grade tickling material.

ticklishscribe said:
Could you not use the word appears... In my view, the person is ticklish or they're not ticklish, they're reactions are real or they're not real. I love your reviews but I just wish on this issue you were more concrete as to one way or the other.

In response to your private message, I would rate the ticklishness of the women on a 0-10 scale (I use 0 to indicate not ticklish) as:

woman #1: Mariah Herron, ticklishness = 6
woman #2: Trista Thompson, ticklishness = 2
woman #3: Elizabeth Costello, ticklishness = 2
woman #4: Danielle Owens, ticklishness = 5

With regards to your post, I agree that a person is either ticklish or not. However, I use the word 'appears' because it isn't always clear to me which is the case. Note that I rated two of the woman as only having a ticklishness of 2. In the case of woman #2, Trista Thompson, she reacted somewhat strongly, but she did this both when a person dug into her ribs or when they touched her with an ostrich feather. Therefore, I thought she was over-acting. In the case of woman #3, Elizabeth Costello, she would only occasionally laugh, but some of her physical reactions suggested she is ticklish but only mildly so. In these cases, my degree of belief in their ticklishness is not very high.

To give you an idea of who I have no doubts about and would rate her ticklishness a 9 or 10, watch a video with Sara of TC Videos. Also, for the type of response that I like, she rates very highly.

nimrod

Thank you...

You expertly cleared things up for me. Please keep up the excellent reviews, and I'm wondering if you bought into the TC DVD sale and what you thought of these?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back