• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Gold, Bahamas Peace, And, A Problem, Leading To..?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the West Coast. After losing two of three in San Fransisco, they won two of three in San Diego, and lost two of three again in LA. They returned home on a Sunday night, and had a off day Monday, before beginning a homestand against the Phillies, Nationals, and Reds.
When the team returned home on Sunday night, there was a problem. Mitch, whose body was feeling the rigors of a long road trip, and playing every day, was having soreness in his knees. His legs were feeling like they had Charlie Horse, and dead weight. Knowing Alan's feelings for him, and the fact that he would have a day off to recoup before the next game, he didn't dare ask for a day off. He also knew that he couldn't go to the trainers for therapy, as they would tell Lee Sniderman, who in turn would tell Alan. Instead, he appealed to Naomi to help him:" I need you to help me. Ice packs, knee massages, foot massages, whatever. I will be in there until I can't walk, Nai. Please" Mitch appealed. "Of course, honey. You know you don't even have to ask. I will do anything I can to help you, but don't be Superman. If your knees hurt, take time off. I'll deal with Alan" Naomi said. "Yeah, and if that happens, he will cancel my contract, say I'm damaged goods, too old to play, and then what?" Mitch said. "Then.. we both tell him to go fuck himself, and I go make a movie, and we'll find something for you to do. You need to be sure you can play, so you don't damage yourself permanently. I don't give a fuck about Alan, and neither should you" Naomi said firmly. Mitch took Naomi in his arms, and got on top of her on the bed:" Did I ever tell you how amazing you are?" Mitch said, kissing her. "Maybe you did, once or twice" Naomi said, as they kissed.
After an off day on Monday, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark on Tuesday night to play Washington. Mitch, who was still having soreness in his knees, went into Lee Sniderman's office, and told him of the problem:" Lee, since we got back from California, my knees are sore. I think I can play, but if they get really sore, I may need to come out. I'll give it my best" Mitch said. "That's all we can ask" Lee said. That night, the Good Guys took the field with Kate Hudson on the mound, to play Washington. Alan, who for several years had a financial interest in the team, but wasn't involved in the day to day operations, due to the lawsuit, happened to be in town entertaining some clients that night. As Mitch tracked a fly ball in a tie game in the third inning, Alan started in:" Hey, old man, useless, why don't you retire already, so I can cut my payroll a million bucks. You can't even walk" Alan said, as Mitch went near the railing of the right field stands to track the ball:" Hey, Alan, you piece of shit. You are violating the court order, no harrassment of the players. You don't run this team. You just own a financial share. How would you like it if I went to the judge and told him you are harrassing me again, and he forced you to sell the team? My advice: Entertain your clients, and stay the fuck out of my face!" Mitch said, as he walked to the dugout. When Mitch went back out into right field in the fourth, he opened the bullpen door, and told Naomi what Alan had done, as Kate was warming up for the inning: "That dirty prick. If he says one more word to you, I am gonna deal with him" Naomi said. No other verbal barrages were exchanged during the game, as Kate was solid for seven innings combining with Naomi, Bynes, and Duff, on a 4-2 win. That night, Mitch, who was still in pain, slept with his legs elevated on pillows, and ice packs on his knees. He was still sore on Wednesday night, but again was in the lineup, as Gil Bellows shut out Washington on two hits, 3-0. Charlize Theron pitched on Thursday. She allowed four runs in six innings, and the Good Guys could not overcome, dropping the contest, 4-3.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she pitched a fine game, allowing two runs in six innings, combining with Naomi, Bynes and Duff again, on a 5-2 victory. After the fifth starter took a shellacking on Saturday night, Kate Hudson went to the mound in front of a sellout on Sunday. Sniderman had made the decision, over Mitch's objections, to have him sit the Saturday game, to rest his knees, so he would be rested, and not have to play a day game after a night game, to have him available when Kate was on the hill on Sunday. The rest did Mitch good, as he hit a home run, and Hudson was magificent, striking out nine, and allowing four hits, as she got help in the ninth, with the bases loaded, to perserve a 4-0 shutout.
The Reds visited Paradise to end the homestand, before the Good Guys would embark on another road trip. After Gil Bellows dropped a 4-3 decision on Monday night, Charlize was on the mound on Tuesday, and was fantastic, allowing but one run in eight innings, to come away with a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a hot Wednesday afternoon, in front of over 50,000, before the Good Guy would head to Washington, and their road trip. She gave it her all, allowing only one run in seven innings. After a grand slam in the eighth inning seemingly put it away for the Good Guys, the bullpen blew the lead in the ninth, as Duff allowed a grand slam of her own, to force a tie. Inning after Inning went by, with the teams still in a tie. Finally, in the fourteenth inning, at around 6PM, and after five hours of play, a Mitch homerun decided the proceedings, in a 6-5 Good Guy win that capped a six and three homestand. It had been a difficult homestand for both Mitch personally, and the team, but as they always seemed to, the never say die Good Guys were able to overcome to give their fans a fine showing.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, much to everyone's delight, especially the men, would be mega hot actress Elisha Cuthbert, visiting the island for the weekend. Elisha, who usually didn't like to be tickled, agreed to be the star of the evening for the merit of publicity, and being tickled by the professional tickle team. In a black bra and panties, with panting male fans around her, Elisha was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Elisha's neck with fingers, as she moved her head from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Third baseman Michael tickled Elisha under her arms, and down her sides, and in her ribs, and belly, with fingers, as she thrashed at her restraints, and the squeals continued:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG TICKLISH NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Elisha on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her knees to jerk and buck. Finally, Mitch, even in his weakened state, took a chair beside Elisha, and could not resist joining in. He postioned himself at Elisha's pretty bare feet, attacking them with his fingers, and then a feather, ice, and a vibrating electric massager, on her bare soles, and under, over, and inbetween her toes. Elisha went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! IAM SOOO TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted beauty was untied.
As the Good Guys packed for their next road trip, they were playing well, but what would be with Mitch's knees? Was it a temporary problem, or the beginning of the end? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The End

dang i hate to see Mitch having knee problems, and what a jerk Alan is. i was sort of hoping he would try that harrassment again so that i could see what Naiomi had up her sleeve. great installment Mitch, and getting very interesting.

isabeau

Thanks, melanie. Your praise is appreciated as always. My own knees have been feeling a bit sore lately, so I figured I would incorporate it into the story for Mitch the baseball player.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back