• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vote for the female cartoon character to be tickled by 2 female ticklers!

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
Voting ends 7th April for the additional housemate. So far Wilma Flintstone leads the race with 2 votes (votes from Isabeau or Master Cartman counts as two votes). Already Ni-Pul (Ling-LIng's wife will get hers!!!!). So vote today on the Character you would like to see get it. Female only. That condition and no Raven or Terra from Teen Titans are the only restrictions. Go nuts. For legal purposes, Ranma Chan counts as a boy!
Love,
Heather and Anna

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=76906
P.S Vote Now!

whoohooo my vote counts twice.. well i still say wilma flintstone..

isabeau :wub:

Three horse race now between Wilma Flintstone, Leela and April O'Neil!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Count another for Wilma, then. I've never actually seen anything with Wilma or Betty getting tickled. And considering that Fred and Barney were tickled dozens of times on the show, I think it's about time the ladies get it for once.

Well Wilma Flintstone tops the pops once more. Leela and April O'Neil with two votes trail by one.
Love,
Heather and Anna
Voting ends in 6 days!

Forgive me for throwing my two cents in again, but I thought maybe some people aren't familiar with Hello Nurse, or just don't recongize the name, so I thought I'd throw in some pictures of her to show why she should be the one voted for.

She doesn't have a name that we know of, Yakko and Wakko just refer to her as HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

TicklishLurker said:
Hello Nurse from Animanatics! She's just MADE for tickling!

I'll drink to that That is the one who gets my vote Hello Nurse :jester:

Voting Rules

Despite General Zod's insistance voting is necessary and we thank everyone who has voted and will vote in the future (including the kindly Isabeau and General Zod).

So far, the voting stands:
Wilma Flintstone 4
Leela - 4
Hello Nurse - 3
April O' Neill - 2
Jasmine (Alladin) - 2
Esmeralda (Disney) - 2

Now remember while you can only vote once for a character, this applies to all characters. So you can vote once for Wilma, once for Leela, once for Hello Nurse and so forth (like Mark Diplock did!). You can only vote once for Wilma, not twice. Only the first vote will be counted. Now obviously because Isabeau and Master Cartman hold two votes, in a tie situation, their votes could decide the winner. Glad that is clear. Now finally the first episode sees a closeted lesbian enter the house. Later episodes may see other characters introduced. BTW We would prefer that characters are not under 18 (e.g. anyone from Rugrats All Grown Up or Recess. Weekenders maybe, although we think they're all 13, and if so, no!) Other than that submit submission.
P.P.S Lisa Simpson is technically speaking 8 and not 23! (born in 1983)
P.P.P.S Only Isabeau and Master Cartman have 2 votes, sorry Tlkr5150, Shadow, Tummy, Haltickling and TQLR. And we're sorry to the other voters!
P.P.P.P.S Our detractors Nodov and Carmelcutie are free to vote and their vote will register!
P.P.P.P.P.S Stop reading this post and vote!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Ok i must vote for April O'neal, butttttttt.....the april o'neal from the new TMNT series, the one on fox...b/c shes is definitly hotter, and wears a cute little belly shirt.

The Current Tally

New tally
Wilma Flintstone - 4
Leela - 4
April O'Neil- 3
Hello Nurse - 3
Jasmine - 2
Esmeralda - 2
All of Disney's other females have one vote, Aeon Flux and Marge Simpson also
Shadow, Primetime what's your vote?
Love,
Heather and Anna

Another new tally

With the vote of the great author Johntfs, we have a new leader entering the field! We would like to thank the geat author for his contribution!
Wilma Flintstone - 4
Leela - 4
April O'Neil- 4
Hello Nurse - 3
Jasmine - 2
Esmeralda - 2
All of Disney's other females have one vote, Aeon Flux and Marge Simpson also
Shadow, Primetime what's your vote?
Love,
Heather and Anna

creepyclown99 said:
Ok i must vote for April O'neal, butttttttt.....the april o'neal from the new TMNT series, the one on fox...b/c shes is definitly hotter, and wears a cute little belly shirt.

I agree the new April.

The new tally sees April spring to the front with 6 votes. The second with 5 votes are Wilma Flintstone. Leela has 4 votes and comes in at third!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Hello Nurse takes 4th spot with 3 votes!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back