• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STERN POLL: Suzanne Sommers

Should we email Howard about tickling Suzanne Sommers?

• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Psycho4048

We know from past experience that emailing does indeed help persuade him. With that in mind we want to concentrate our efforts on certain individuals. Once listed, a poll will be put up to determine whether or not we should begin an email campaign. For an email campaign we're going to be looking for a 90% agreement on the person in question. Now we have to be careful about this because if we mass mail him about every female appearing on his show than its not going to work. So when you vote in the polls decide carefully on whether this is someone you want to see in Howard's stocks.

And the first contestant is:

Suzanne Sommers

(Remember we can't email about every person, so make sure you vote yes only if this is someone in your top ten)

Psycho

is this the woman who does those stupid ads for the leg squeezing machine? one should trap her legs with those very machines and tickle her to death, the big faker!
how about a story, someone? the woman trapped and tickled by her own stupid tv infomercial machines?

That woman from the Infomercial Ads?

Geez, I'm feeling old in my leather suit! In remembering
that woman from Three's Company. :p

DK

Me Too

Three's Company, She's the Shairif, Step By Step, and the thigh Master Imfomerchals. I feel kinda old to, but I still look 7 or 8 years younger then I realy am.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back