• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Hampshire gathering

classy

Verified
We are having a New Hampshire gathering for all of you that have been wanting one in the New England states. :woot: The gathering will be held in my home in Effingham, New Hampshire. This will be held on aug 18th and 19th. I will have a list of hotels and numbers for those who need them. We have sultry , sadira, ticklingfeet4fun, jerry67911,and a lot of going to tries. Would love to meet you all. Since this is being held in my home I will have to have a limit so please let me know as soon as possible. If you have any questions please ask, and I will answer you to the best of my knowlege.
Hope to hear from you soon

Classy

Can't wait Classy!!! If you need anything from Sadira or I please PM us. BTW, is there anything we can bring??? :upsidedow :twohugs:

Yaaaaaaaaay! I think its amazing that your doing this and can't wait to get out there and see you. Really looking forward to it.

I am interested in attending please keep me updated.

I will make it Classy, as long as I can find a cheap enough flight to a nearby major city. Hope it pans out!

jreyn60

Glad to hear it's confirmed. Aren't there a lot of campgrounds around there too? Great time of year to camp in New Hampshire.

camping.....

Yes there are a lot of camp sites and that is a great idea... i have a big yard in the woods.. if anyone wants to camp out that would be great and fun.... This is my first gathering so anyideas are more than welcomed.... :dogpile:

I think you can add shygirl and I to the list of definite possibilities!
Must check the schedule as there will be a lot happening with us over the next 6 to 8 months so it all depends on........'things' but we would definitely LOVE to attend and meet you all up there! Keep me/us informed.

(that is if you will have us)
:D :wavingguy

would love to

TickledToDeath said:
I think you can add shygirl and I to the list of definite possibilities!
Must check the schedule as there will be a lot happening with us over the next 6 to 8 months so it all depends on........'things' but we would definitely LOVE to attend and meet you all up there! Keep me/us informed.

(that is if you will have us)
:D :wavingguy
Would love to have ya... and yes i will keep ya posted. thank you :twohugs:

I'd like to toss my hat in the ring if at all possible!!!

awesome

DeNiro said:
I'd like to toss my hat in the ring if at all possible!!!
That would be great... private message me please and I will tell you more of the details.

wow in new hampshire :D

omg id love to go to that, effingham aint that far from me, i hope im allowed to go :p

Yay!!!

sweet deal, my first gathering ever :) keep me posted, and anything youd like me to bring, you know soda, chips, pizzas, rope cuffs feathers, you know the usual essencals :p lol.

classy said:
We are having a New Hampshire gathering for all of you that have been wanting one in the New England states. :woot: The gathering will be held in my home in Effingham, New Hampshire. This will be held on aug 18th and 19th. I will have a list of hotels and numbers for those who need them. We have sultry , sadira, ticklingfeet4fun, jerry67911,and a lot of going to tries. Would love to meet you all. Since this is being held in my home I will have to have a limit so please let me know as soon as possible. If you have any questions please ask, and I will answer you to the best of my knowlege.
Hope to hear from you soon

Classy
the ratio is looking good. It is looking like 6-7 girls to 14 guys so far... more are welcome. Come join the fun. :twohugs:

classy said:
the ratio is looking good. It is looking like 6-7 girls to 14 guys so far... more are welcome. Come join the fun. :twohugs:

That is not a bad ratio at all. Whenever you have at least the ratio you have f to m, you are doing very well.

Soooooooooooo wish we could attend but again, just like this NEST weekend, we have obligations to attend to. :cry1:

Hi how are you.I,m a ler from new jersey who is attending the NEST in Philly.would love to meet new friends at the N.H. gathering.

Any room left!?!?

Missed a CT gathering a few years back...would love to make it to this one...let me know if there's room for a Boston 'lee/'ler...

Trying to rally the forces of tickle-nature around here, too...let me know if I can tell folks I'm in contact with about this...if there are more spaces open for people....

Hope to hear from you,

It's goign to be a crazy summer. But, if things work out, Drew and I would love to join you and meet more of our NE neighbors.

Ann

If I can make it

I'd love to go, as well.

That's about 2.5 hours from where I spend weekends.

Lee

Wicked good idea!

I'm a NH native as well and would love to attend my first gathering close to home.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back