• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(*NT*) The artist himself!

3DTickler

TMF Regular
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife was fooling around with my digital camera and took this shot. Since I have never submitted a shot of my work area, I thought I would show everyone where all the 3D stuff happens.

B

Click Here

cool 3D i have just discovered your artwork. nice to see where it all originates.

isabeau :bubble:

Yea, Secretary was a great flic with only one flaw. I really prefer gartered stockings on my subbies (and my dommes for that matter). Pantyhose can be fun, but only in rare circumstances, and certainly not with cotton panties underneath. Other than that... 10 stars! I wish I could find a nice assistant like this who preferred the tips of my fingers to the palm of my hand for punishment.

B

3DTickler said:
I wish I could find a nice assistant like this who preferred the tips of my fingers to the palm of my hand for punishment.

B

i hereby volunteer to be that nice assistant... i prefer the tips of fingers from the palm of your hand for punishment....

3DTickler said:
I think you would make a wonderful slave, *ahem* assistant, Beau!

B
\
why thank you.. but does assistant=slave? or was that a slight faux pas? :wub: um i didn't mean a slight faux pas.. i think i meant a slip of the typewriter... assistant=slave hmm yup i can see that..

Last edited:
Bravo Stunning & Magnificent Work dude

Hi 3rd,
My names Tickleslave07 Or you can just call me TS07
I live in southern Mass and I'm a strugging fiction writer who's into admiring art of different styles and such but dudeee yours is without the best I have ever seen.

The way you have the ladies and their male slaves to me at least is Fantastic man keep up the great work dude.

Oh by the way sorry the shameless plug here if your ever interested or if your wife is interested please go to www.xanga.com/EddieJames1 There you can read my whole still unedited version of my crime noval "The Case Of The Enslaved Souls"

After which if you'd like to comment or if your wife would like to I'd really appreciate it; like I said it still needs some editing but I think at least it's an o.k. read if interested.

My E-mail is [email protected] if you'd like to send comments.

Sorry hope I wasn't to long winded there.
TS07
Your friendly neighborhood TickleSlave :jester:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back