• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melanie's abduction, part one

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
my second attempt at a story. hope you like it. as with the other, the first part is a set up to the tickling. no actual tickling yet. unlike the other, there will be no magical hero to save her..

Melanie was in seventh heaven. She had the whole house to herself for a month and planned on having the time of her life. Have friends over, talk all night on the phone, eat when she wanted, sleep when she wanted. Now dont get the wrong idea here, she loved her husband, but sometimes he got suffocating to say the least, and not exciting at all anymore, which wasnt his fault as much as hers, but she loved him nonetheless. Time had mellowed that love and they were like best friends who knew everything there was to know about each other. Melanie just craved some excitement.

Melanie sipped a bit more of her champagne, snuggling in bed. She had made sure the doors and windows were locked, and had activated the burglar alarm. Dressed as she always dressed for bed in an oversized men's dress shirt, silk, with lots of buttons, she giggled a bit, thinking of various fantasies which invaded her mind. Unknown to her, a strange, tall, dark man had been watching her movements quite closely for several days and knew all her habits by now. Since she often left her blinds up at night, he had the advantage of viewing her through binoculars from the opposite hill. Smiling to himself as he watched Melanie drinking a bit more of the champagne, he thought to himself "It wont be long now til the drug takes affect" He had snuck into her home when she had answered the door earlier that day. No one was at the door, however there was a package way down the sidewalk which was very heavy to lift. She had walked towards the package, and he had quickly snuck inside and placed a powdery substance in the open champagne bottle, enough to put her to sleep for a long while. He then made his exit out the back door and jumped the fence leading towards the alley. Melanie, not suspecting a thing, had tried to lift the package, only to find it too heavy for her, and so she sort of pushed it back towards the house. She had closed the door and looking at the label, noticed it was for her husband and thought no more about it.

The mysterious man licked his lips as he watched Melanie stretch out voluptuously on her bed as she finished up a phone call with one of her best female friends. " Yes, Susan i'll be sure and call you tomorrow. Let's have ourselves a girls day out, spa, lunch, massage the works." Her friend Susan agreed and they both hung up. Melanie drained the last of her glass, smiling to herself, and stretching once again. He could hardly contain himself as he waited for the drug to work. Soon , Melanie began yawning and closing her eyes, trying hard not to fall asleep quite yet as she still wanted to think over her fantasies and a story which she meant to write. But the drug had begun working and soon Melanie couldnt fight the urge any longer and turning out the bed side lamp, she immediately sank into a deep dreamless slumber. Across the road high up on the hill the mysterious man smiled. "Now its time" he thought as he began walking down the hill and snuck back behind the house. What Melanie had forgotten was that burglar alarms can be fixed to not go off, and being an expert with mechanics and all things of that nature, he had fixed that little problem earlier in the daytime when he was in the alley, pretending to be the cable guy. He was able to pick the lock on the fence, quickly access the backyard, and very quietly broke the window which was on the backdoor. Waiting a bit to see if anyone heard, holding his breath, he then reached in and picked those locks with his handy lock picker. Quietly opening the door inch by inch, he proceeded into the hall which led into the kitchen. Hearing nothing he came on into the living room area and was soon at the bottom of the stairs. In his hand was a huge duffel bag in which he planned to place Melanie's sleeping body and take her with him in the van he had parked out front, a ways down the road. Living on a main road, no one thought anything strange when they would see cars parked along the street that didnt belong to the house. He began his slow tread up the steps to get that in which he came for, and had been planning on for weeks........

Many hours later and many many miles from her home, Melanie slowly began to stir. Opening her eyes, she at first was still very comfortable, a direct result of the drug. Then she suddenly noticed that something was definitely amiss. For one thing, she couldnt move her arms or legs. She tried pulling them down, only to find out that they were securely tied above her head with leather cuffs attached to each wrist and the cuffs tied to the headboard with many lengths of rope. The headboard!! Melanie then began to panic as she knew her bed didnt have any headboard. She tried to struggle a bit, and realized at the moment that her feet were also securely tied to the opposite sides of the footboard, leaving her legs very wide apart. Looking around and trying to figure out what the hell was going on, she was shocked to see what looked to be some sort of log cabin, judging from the walls surrounding the bed. As her eyes roved around the room, becoming more and more frightened, her view rested on a chair at the foot of her bed. There sat a man, dressed all in black, wearing a ski-mask, and his intensely piercing eyes were the only feature of his face, besides his mouth that Melanie could see.

"Where am i? Who are you? And what do you want with me?" The man, whose piercing eyes had never left Melanie's face, rose slowly at that. "Who i am is of no importance. Where you are is at my cabin, very remote and far from any human. Now as to why you are here, that i plan on finding out soon for myself" the man replied in a thinly veiled disguised voice. "What do you mean? finding out what?" Melanie cried.. "Let me go how dare you" She then began struggling in earnest, but the ropes and cuffs which bound her were so very tight that she could hardly move at all, which only made her more frightened. She had never been tied up before, and the feeling of helplessness, along with being abducted by a total stranger was more than she could take. She screamed for help. The man only laughed. "Now now Melanie, dont waste your breath with screaming, no one can hear you for miles. And you will need your breath for other things shortly" At those words, Melanie truly became frantic, crying over and over "Why are you doing this to me? Do i know you? " Sternly the man replied "From now on, you will answer my question and if you can tell me what i need to know i will set you free. Otherwise you will stay here permanently.."

"Are you nuts? You cant get away with this. People will miss me." Melanie shouted. The man only laughed and replied "I need to know where it is" "Where what is" Melanie questioned? "Wrong answer" he stated, and with that he walked up to her, reached down, and slowly unbuttoned one button. "Now wait a minute, what are you doing? Dont you dare to that" Melanie cried. The man only said, "Tell me where it is" Again Melanie replied that she had no idea what he was referring to. And yet again he reached down and unbuttoned another button. It slowly dawned on Melanie that she had to think quickly of something to answer, or soon there would be no more buttons, and she was wearing nothing underneath. "Where is it?" Melanie said, "Back at the house" "Wrong answer" as he smiled and unbuttoned another button. This game went on until all the buttons had been slowly undone. Now Melanie used to fantasize about being slowly stripped in such a way while tied up, but never had she thought that it would happen against her will and with a complete stranger.

"Time is nearly up. You have two more tries to get it right, if not, you shall be punished for not answering me correctly. Now where is it?" Melanie shook her head, pleading "Please dont do this, i truly have no idea what you mean" He slowly slid one side of her blouse away, leaving half of her body totally nude. Melanie blushed at this, and the cool air made her nipple suddenly get hard. "Tell me now" he said. Melanie began crying softly, knowing that she would never know the answer and that she would be punished, probably in some horrible way. "I told you, i honestly dont know. Please let me go. I'll never tell a soul" she shakily answered.

"Wrong again" and he pulled the other half away, leaving her entirely nude. Melanie began squirming now, blushing and humiliated that a stranger was seeing her this way. He then took scissors and cut the rest of the shirt away and pulled it from her body.

"Now is the time for your punishment." " No please, i tried to answer , please dont hurt me" as Melanie said these words, the masked man grabbed her mouth , keeping it open and quickly placed a wiffle gag in her mouth, and tied it behind her head. Melanie began whimpering and struggling, pleading to the man with her eyes not to hurt her. He looked her up and down, slowly allowing his eyes to roam over her nude and stretched out body, and Melanie, seeing this, shut her eyes, trying to imagine that this was some sort of dream. Because her eyes were shut, she never noticed that he had suddenly bent down over her and whispered words in her ear.. "Tell me, dear Melanie, are you ticklish?" Melanie's eyes shot open at this, and she screamed omg in her mind, shaking her head and twisting and turning as much as she could. The tall dark stranger smiled to himself as he watched her frantically trying to break lose, knowing more than she imagined just how ticklish she was and where she was most ticklish. Still using a disguised voice, he said softly in her ear, "Tonight will seem like it will go on forever, and at the end of this night, you will be an entirely different person. I never intended for you to have the correct answer, my plan all along was your abduction and eventual submission as my tickle toy"

End of part one.. part two, how Melanie became a tickle toy against her will. Will she like it? Hate it? Stay tuned for part two, probably coming out tomorrow or friday...

isabeau

thank you Illtklu, and especially you Mils, one of my favorite writers here on the forum. i'll try my best to make part two better than the setup.. while re reading this, i saw mistakes which i didnt see on my word pad. grrrr lol

isabeau

Great start! Can't wait to see what's in store for poor Melanie! Eagerly awaiting part 2!

An excellent start. :lovestory
Where you left off proves one thing beyond doubt... you are a TEASE, madam! :bouncybou
Stopping just before the juciest bits... diabolical! :evilha:

You've had enough rest. Write, lady, write! :whip:

lol sole thanks and thank you knight. love your stories.. anyway it will probably not be until monday or so until i finish part two, and then i will repost the whole story all in one thread for easier reading.

isabeau

Good Job Melanie. It will be interesting to see what evil tortures await you in the second chapter. ;)

isabeau said:
lol sole thanks and thank you knight. love your stories.. anyway it will probably not be until monday or so until i finish part two, and then i will repost the whole story all in one thread for easier reading.

isabeau
Never thought I'd look forward to a Monday. But I now have new hope!

knight said:
Never thought I'd look forward to a Monday. But I now have new hope!

eeks i just hope it lives up to your expectations..... and btw love your stories knight...

Shadowtklr thanks and SableSword and chris

isabeau

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back