• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ultimate Interrogation (Part2)

MasterPaladin

2nd Level Violet Feather
Almost passed out Frank begins to raise marie from her torment as she pulls against her binds , PPLEASE NOOOOOO MMMMMOREEEEEEE . Frank begins to grin knowing she is close to her breaking point , awwwwwww poor baby you had enough ...laughs you know unless you talk I got a long long time to spend with you .. unties her and brings her into the next room sits her in a chair and tosses a pair of thigh highs at her ...put them on.......marie thinks OHH NO whats next she answers what if I don't to which Frank replies," well hun back to the other room '. she reluctantly puts them on . Frank grabs her and pulls her over to a rope hanging from the cieling . Ties her wrists and attaches them to the chain that is hanging down then proceeds to hoist her arms up high , on hir tip toes she bebins to get very scared , What are you gonna do to me . Frank just snickers . He begins to spread her legs and tie them to chains that spread from both ends of the room spreading her legs far apart . There my cute thing you gonna tell me what I want to know grinz . Marie replies ,"go suck an egg" , oh bad choice of words as frank runs fingernails up her stocking thighs . Marie shreeeks NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE his fingers just keep wiggling and tormenting her legs tickling from her knees to her upper thighs , pulling against her binds tears start to flow from her eyes again PPPPPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE IIII CCCAAANNN"TTTTT TTTakeeeeeee itttttt AAAANYYYY MMMOOOORRREEE , rakes her thighs more Marie all you have to do is tell me what I want to know . NNEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRRR . Franks fingers begin to slide up her sides to her underarms , Marie can hardly breath pulling against her bonds shreeks NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . Frank in a calm voice then tell me who my dear . OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG , have it your way as his fingers travel down her sides top her hips and down her legs to her nylon clad feet . She begins a silent laugh not being able to handle it any more she utters in a low and exausted voice , yoooouuuu hhavee tto stopppppp as she passes out . Frank grinz and brings her back into the first room and reties her to her cross . As she regains she realizes where she is and begins to panic OOOHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNOOOOOTT AAAAGGGGAAIINNNNNNNNNNN .
smiles if you want to see her tell let me know...........EVIL GRIN

wow straight to the point...good stories, do ya think you can lengthen them and put more detail?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back