• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment of a Bad Cop, Kate gets revenge Part One

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
No spoilers please, this is the furthest episode we have seen! So please don't discuss future episodes, should you reply! (Please reply! We need replies! And reviews!)
"Are you sure?" asked Dr. Jack Sheppard. There a touch of malice in his voice. "Yes, I'm sure!" replied Ana-Lucia Cortez. "If you don't want to do this, don't!" added Catherine "Kate" Austen. "Agreed!" concurred Sun Kwon. "She has made her decision!" responded Sayid JArrah. The death of his girlfriend Shannon Rutherford remained strong in his mind. On the island both Boone and Shannon Rutherford had died in unpleasant circumstances. John Locke and Thomas Eko (we have no idea his first name so we're making it up, please do not tell us if you know!!!!) looked on, shaking their heads. James "Sawyer" Forde said nothing. Michael Dawson was just glad his son wasn't here to see this! Though he desperately wanted him to be here. Claire Little and Charlie Pace were absent. Neither wanted to witness this. And Claire would not surrender her son to anyone. The married couple, Bernard and Rose were also absent. Nurse Libby Cotton (we are unsure her last name!) shook a little. Then began to undress her. Hugo Reyes and many of the other survivors walked away. Soon Michael Dawson did as well. Jin Kwon was waiting for him and they communicate despite Jin's inability to speak English. Soon the other raft member Sawyer joined them. "Last chance!" offered Dr. Jack Sheppard. "I'm ready!" announced Detective Ana Lucia Cortez. The nurse Libby bound her between two trees, one with both hands tied to one tree, the other with both feet tied to the other tree. "The sentence of Detective Ana Lucia Cortez is 40 minutes!" announced Dr. Jack Sheppard. "Two hours!" countered the Detective. "As the Doctor, I decide. Not the guilty party!" retorted Jack. "Jack, if she wants 2 hours, then let it be!" added the former Lieutenant in Saddam's Republican Guard Sayid Jarrah, a snarl evident. "40 minutes! Former Special Agent Kate Austen, Nurse Libby Cotton and Sun Kwon, you may begin the sentence!" commanded the doctor. Jack didn't like this. Between the drug dealers who had been exposed to the gas called the Others and the other natural hazards like polar bears, he didn't feel comfortable with this. Even if these conditions were not prevalent, torture he only advocated when he needed to. This was not one of those times. Ana Lucia sucked up the breath needed to endure. Before the three approached, the holy men as they were referred to Jonathon Locke and Mr. Eko left.

End of Part One

Sun Kwon approached the naked police officer's feet carrying an object. The object hit Sayid like a club. He had seen Shannon use it. Approaching her head came the wanted FBI Agent Kate Austen. She looked uncomfortable at the prospect of administrating the sentence. Libby moved around the ribcage and was holding a similar object to the one Kate was now holding. Jack nodded his head. And so it began.

The hairbrush ran its bristles over Ana Lucia's delicate soles. The feather of Kate ran across the left hollow of Ana Lucia while Kate's nimble fingers on her right hand dug deep into the right hollow of Ana Lucia. The feather of Libby engulfed her tiny innie navel, while the right hand of Libby engulfed her belly. Ana Lucia would have buckled had she not been restrained so masterfully. Her face contorted as she tried to hold it in. It was the agony, the suffering, the torture that made this worth whiled. Her own misery was being released part of the enormous guilt built up inside her. Then the long nails of Sun on her soles broke her resistance. "MMMahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she howled as the tickling became more and more intense.

The feathers were now both with Kate as she danced then into the ticklish pits of the super ticklish cop. Libby blew raspberries into a very ticklish belly button and scratched both set of ribs with her nails. Ana Lucia was laughing away, her face drenched with sweat. And it had only been a minute. The unrelenting look of hatred emanating from the former officer continued without end. Ana Lucia's face grew red from her torture. How it was excruciating. Jack calmly when up and examined her pulse. Not so fast as to cause a heart attack. Libby moved her lips away from the navel of Ana Lucia and bent down. The heart was heard by the good doctor to go at a reasonable pace not life threatening. The nod was given by the doctor. All three women accelerating their torture. And the noise rose by a few decibels. Libby seemed to get more adventurous and explored the firm buttocks of Ana Lucia causing an even greater rise in her laughter.

Delicate arches were subjected to a feather each from Sun, causing tears to flow openly from Ana Lucia. A feather found itself lodged from Kate's left hand into a small hole also identified as Ana Lucia's navel. A twirling tongue could be located twisting inside a vulnerable left armpit, while 2 fingers and a thumb explored an armpit while a shaking 4th finger and pinkie quivered over Ana Lucia's right side. The speed of the deliveries was making Ana Lucia's head spin. Her voice was becoming hoarse from the agonizing laughter. Jack called halt at the end of 10 minutes. This meant 10 minutes in total of tickling for Ana Lucia. Jack listened again and after being sure gave her some water. Sayid looked displeased with this. Then after a 5 minute break for Ana Lucia to regain breath, it began once more. This time it was Kate at the legs, testing two thighs; Digging ribcage by Sun and once more a young buttocks was being put down the ringer by Libby. The screams and shrieks rained down at such noise, Jack decided to gag her. The muffled howls and roars emanated from the glowing cop was added to when Sayid blindfolded her. Jack looked at Sayid and Sayid glared at him. Jack knew this was not the time to say anything. Libby’s attention was completely focused on the former defender of the peace's rear end. To all but the most dimwitted individual, the attraction that Libby felt towards Ana Lucia had been evident since their day on this cursed island.

Libby could now enjoy the perks of her devotion through the carnage being wrought upon Detective Cortez. Her beautiful behind not being restrained twitch and vibrated under the heavy fire of two feathers. It brought joy to Libby to help her beautiful companion and indulge in some lustful dreams. The remaining feather remained in Sun's position but at this point in the juncture unneeded. The cackling cries muffled by the gag was somewhat of an irritant but to Libby signaled a return to the strong woman who had enchanted her since arrival. Ana Lucia was the first female that Libby had ever been attracted to. And Libby was determined that Ana Lucia fulfill a more memorable first. Ana Lucia's mind was reeling from all the punishment. Particularly since her bum was the target of the shy Libby.

Her thighs were so very vulnerable to the expert tickling of Kate. Kate was clearly some kind of expert. Watching her, Sun prayed she would never fall victim to her friend's fingers. Sun and Kate had established quite a rhythm going. Due to the closer friendship they knew exactly what the other would do and matched it. It was this synergy that made the ordeal Ana Lucia was experiencing that much less bearable. Yet it continued and Ana Lucia was glowing, her tears showing her cheeks. Kate moved back and tickle the toes of Ana Lucia, which made breathing that much harder for the pain enduring diminutive policewoman. Libby now ran her fingers across the thighs moving ever close to her goal. She handed the feathers back to Kate using one hand while keeping her left hand on the left thigh. Libby was enjoying running her fingers to the inside of the thighs, to the centre, to the outside area and back again. The skittering of her fingers brought her joy. She moved her right hand just below the belly button but above Ana Lucia's most intimate region and scattering her fingers and examined the area.

Ana Lucia was being driven mad by the excruciating endurance torture she was undergoing. Long fingernails were now being inserted slowly and gently running across the surface of Ana Lucia's underarms by the homeopath Sun, scribbling into the skin with great focus. Ana Lucia's grin seemed permanently attached to her skin. And with Kate's exploration of the balls of her feet, Ana Lucia's laughter muffled by the gag threatened to render her unconscious through lack of air. Kate varied her technique by changing speed and even from nails to tips and back again. It drove Ana Lucia up the bend. Some 30 minutes had passed before Libby took her into a new dimension of pain. Ana Lucia had found a razor in the early days which accounted for the smoothness of her legs. Unbeknownst to anyone till now, she shaved more than her beautiful legs. And the fruit of her labor was there for Libby to exploit as her vagina became the subject of a feathery investigation after Libby regained the feather. Ana Lucia had been very much unaware her genitalia was so ticklish, but it appears Libby seemed to be in the know.

Ana Lucia was going delirious. The unbearable tickling of her most private parts was being focused on by the pretty blonde nurse, with no signs of abating. Ana Lucia was desperate for the torment to come to a conclusion. Once again, Jack examined both pulse and heart and concluded all was well for the final 10 minutes. And how, the suffering prevailed over Ana Lucia' mind. Licked soles and tickled heels proved to a source of new misery for Ana Lucia as did Sun's exact use of writing Korean Letter across her belly. The feather was in Libby's mouth and attacking her belly button while her two hands were discovering the extent of Ana Lucia's tactile susceptibility in regards to her ****.

The fingers prodded and examined every inch of her twitching twat finding it surprisingly vulnerable to the touch. Undoubtedly this was a new experience for Ana Lucia, whose tears had caused her eyes to reddened. This was of course, unseen due to the blindfold. Ana Lucia found this genital tickling had added to her marathon of pain by adding desperate urge for sexual release to the list of emotion and feeling overload. And for such a strong character it was severely unbalancing. Nevertheless her ticklish erogenous zone was delivered no respite as was her long suffering navel which ached as a result of over stimulation. The long nails of Sun was delivering with great aplomb into the underarms really exploring this region. Moving swiftly and catching Ana Lucia off guard was the belly blowing of both Kate and Sun and the nail treatment of Ana Lucia's ribcage. Her howls were unheard under the gag. To the shock of Ana Lucia and possible the other survivors, Libby started to lick the inside of her left thigh, while using the feather to join the two hands already testing Ana Lucia's womanhood.

5 minutes of delirium remained and two hands on each foot was threatening to permanently derail the pretty Hispanic Champion of Justice's fragile psyche for all eternity. The two friends Sun and Kate work diligently to expose further weak spots, from soles, to arches, to ball of the feet, to heels to toes, before attacking the tops of her feet for the final 3 minutes. Ana Lucia's breasts were subject to intense focus by Libby. Her final erogenous zones were being delicately scrubbing by Libby's nails and fingertips causing a wail and excruciating cries from the young woman. Her voice was sore and her mind was reeling. Little more of the unbearable torture could she stand. And as the second ticked away she tried to think of something other than her breasts and feet being poked and prodded. But when her nipples were gently rubbed the laughter poured out anew and continued to do so. The last 10 seconds saw a quick pussy and butt tickle from Libby, while Sun and Kate completed their test of Ana Lucia's feet at the top below the toes. "Time!" declared Jack. Ana Lucia continued her muffled giggles well after Jack removed her gag and blindfold.

"Is there not a case for a further hour and 20 minutes so as to complete the 2 hour request?" asked an irate Sayid. "She's done!" answered Jack. Ana Lucia was untied from the tree by Libby and Mr. Eko. Libby suddenly picked up her clothes and Ana Lucia and moved quickly towards their tent.
"Could you believe what Libby did?" commented a shocked Sun. "I guess she wanted to do that for a while!" observed Kate. "Do you think Ana Lucia feels the same way?" asked Sun. "I hope so. Everyone needs someone here!" responded Kate, a little sad. "I am glad for this island. It gave me back my husband and found me a new friend, who I will always be grateful to!" stated Sun. Kate blushed a little. "Thank you, Kate for trusting me. I know you will clear your name! Because you, I know, are not the kind of person who would murder their husband! And the person who framed you better hope I don't find him!" The bold declaration from Sun brought a tear to Kate's eyes. A friend. It had been so long since she had one. "I am glad I came too. My dear friend Sun!" she replied. The two young women embraced. Their friendship would stand till one or both of them died. (No spoilers, please! No revelation of anything from future episodes!!!!!)

Libby wrapped the naked sergeant (we know nothing about police so we use sergeant, lieutenant and detective interminently) in a blanket from the hatch. She gently poured the water into Ana Lucia's mouth. Ana Lucia enjoyed the cool substance on her parched tongue and water. The guilt she had felt replaced by calm and peace. Libby beamed at her. "You are so beautiful, Ana Lucia!" she said. Ana Lucia knew she had to say something. She didn't want to upset Libby but she didn't want a committed relationship. After Danny, she wanted neither man nor woman (though she would look great with one, lol!). "Libby..." her voice was still a little cracked and her throat was sore (previous instances of saying her voice was sore, please interpret as her throat was sore!) "Ana Lucia... I know you don't want a relationship, but you can't be alone. I think Kate is with Jack and I want to take care of you like you did for us!" interrupted Libby. "Thank you, but..." Once again she was interrupted by Libby kissing her this time. The kiss was soft but powerful and more intense then when her fiancé Danny had left her after she lost the baby during a shooting. Her desire overran common sense and the next 6 hours saw Libby getting her memorable first.

The next morning saw Kate and Sun awoke early. Both giggled. Their little skin dipping episode the previous night had not dampened their enthusiasm for fun. Sun had enjoyed telling Jin her adventures and he smiled. No jealousy over Kate as had been the case earlier before the raft, instead happy listening. Jin remarked to himself that telling Sun the truth about her father and the relief of finding out the truth about Jin himself made their lives as it had been in the beginning. Sun was so happy and Jin was reaping the benefits. Rarely in their relationship and marriage had Sun been so energetic. Kate was overjoyed to be in the company of Sun. Life was easier with such a friend. Both had obviously discussed their personal relationship the previous night where Sun expressed her views on it. "Of course, I have thought about it. But Kate a few hours of lust would fail to mark the great and wonderful months of friendship I have experienced with you. It would never mean anything compared to the joy of your companionship!" Kate was much moved by this.

"So Kate, want do you want to do now?" asked Sun. "I have an idea!" grinned Kate.
The End

P.S Please forgive spelling errors or non beta performances, we thank you!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Interesting story Heather and Anna, i'm a big Lost fan too.

although it looks like Hurley might be wooing Libby in the not too near future, and judging by this week's trailer I think they will start to bond more.

What an awesome story!!! You Ladies Rock!!

:xpulcy: :xpulcy:

I thouroughly enjoyed this story even though I had no idea this was based on a television show's characters. It really lit my fuse!!lol Do we dare aask for a sequel. Well here is one member who hopes so.

Thank you Heather and Anna

DB :cool2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back