• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Truth Revealed Part One (teaser)

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
This is a VERY nasty story! Isabeau, as someone so sweet, perhaps you would do better not to read!

Shampoo arrived at the Tendo DOjo expecting Ranma would be eating. The others were eating but Ranma and Akane were not there. Shampoo went to Ranma's room and found nothing. Angry, she went to Akane's room to confront Akane. The room was empty. However looking around, she found blood stained tissues. This was confusion to Shampoo. How had this happened? It was bizarre. Shampoo decided to get into the training hall. She got in quietly and saw Ranma. She was about to greet him with her usual "nihao!" when she saw something she would never forget.

Ranma launched the kick into Akane's stomach. She crumpled down. Her face was bloody, her tears evident across her face. Ranma showed little respite as he pounded into her. "Get up, you pathetic bitch! You and your ugly, stupid, brainless self! Show some of that brute strength, you stupid witch!" he yelled, before grabbing her, head butting her and through her across the room. Akane landed head first, bleeding and shaking. "R-Ranma.... p-please I-I'm s-s-sorry!" she pleaded. "You sicken me! You jealous little brat!" Ranma started kicking her in the stomach and sides while she was on the floor. "OW!PLEASE!OW!OW!OW!OW!AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" cried Akane, as Ranma beat her repeatedly. "This will teach you some respect!" he bellowed.

Shampoo was appalled. Ranma had always been a little biting, a little cold, but this! He was beating up Akane with no regards to her feelings. Akane never deserved anything like this. All romantic thoughts about Ranma ended as she watched Akane get a severe beating. Ranma then kicked her in the mouth, causing more blood and two teeth to come out. Shampoo had seen enough. She went inside the house.

Ranma watched as Akane pleaded. Since his transformation, his anger was swept under the carpet. Today it had returned in full. He felt no remorse or shame and even delight in Akane's pain. Her irritating jealousy and constant concern was getting on his nerves, so continuing to kick her ribs in made him feel more like who he was. A man. He grabbed Akane and despite her begging and entreaties, smashed her nose with his open palm bent finger strike. He followed it up with his chestnuts roasting on an open fire technique, belting stomach and ribs. He finished by giving Akane two black eyes. Ranma grinned at Akane. "So whose in charge little tom-boy?" he demanded. "You are!" she responded with a whisper. Ranma grew anger and kicked her in the belly. Akane rolled into a fetal ball whimpering and crying. "What was that!" he bellowed. "You are sir!" she replied in a louder and more broken voice.

Ranma enjoyed the shrieking response. He loved it as he watched the fear in Akane's eyes. Deep down, he hated women. To him, they were little more than future sex toys, which he would use later on in life. This was why he hated his transformation so much and why he fought to keep his 4 fiancees. When he had trained enough, he would make them his bitches forever. "The way it should be!" he thought. Discipling Akane this way was not enough. "Yes!" thought Ranma, "it's time I really let her have it!" Ranma ordered her to rise. Akane shakely did so, only for Ranma to sweep her legs and cause to fall. Her pain was great, and she cried openly. Ranma grabbed her, enjoying her pleas for mercy and stripped her naked. "Now, let's see where else you need to learn your manners!" he stated to Akane. "LEt her go!" came a voice as the dojo's door opened.

Ranma turned and smirked. That bitchy Amazon Shampoo. "Fear enough, she's a sissy enough!" he replied, throwing Akane to the ground. "Now I'll give you some medicine you deserve!" he declared, running towards Shampoo. "You get medicine, sissy!" retorted Shampoo, taking one of the two jugs she placed on the floor and doused herself with it. Instantly she became the white cat and Ranma screamed in terror. Shampoo left at him, clawing and ripping at him. He howled in pain and ran off as quickly as possible. Shampoo tipped over the second jug she brought and turned back into an Amazon. She ran over to Akane. "Akane, you okay?" she asked.

The trembling naked girl nodded. "i-I-I'm o-o-okay!" she stammered. Shampoo helped her put on her clothes. "Ranma will pay for his evil!" she thought.

To BE COntinued
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Tickling is coming and not for Ranma!
P.P.S The darkness of this story is in contrast to our usual stories!

omg Heather and Anna dark indeed.. but good for Shampoo, coming to her rescue.. i may be sweet but i also like darker stories. great beginning.. xoxo

isabeau

ps four fiances???? lololol

I'll say its a contrast, but its in no way bad. A little darkness now and then is a good think i think. i'd like to see where this one's going, so don't keep me waiting too long, ok?

thanks, i enjoied it.

cap

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back