• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
The break-up hit Lana hard. She was so very alone. She had lost both Lex and Clark. She was in pain and wished more than anything (P.S .We have only Seen up to Season 4 Episode 2 but we have seen Season 4 13 and the last episode of that season, Krypto and Black Onyx). Her mind was spinning and more than anything she wanted out. Suddenly there was a bang on the door. She opened it and screamed when she saw who it was.

Lois was still finding things difficult. Attempt to kill Mr Kent was so strange even considering the fact she was under another's control. And would Mr Fine return? So many questions haunted Lois. Then came a kncok on the door. Lois answered. She was unconscious before she could make a sound.

Chloe awoke suddenly. There was no one in the room. "Is there someone there? If there is you better tell who you are? Who are you?" Chloe hoped there would be no response. "Well if you must know I'm...." "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" shrieked Chloe before she fainted.

To Be continued
While we have a plan as to who the person is, who of the following should help her. Alexander and Kal El, the Black Kryptonite versions of Lex and Clark (well really just Lex) don't count. Girls only. Don't worry Tina Greer is already going to help her. 2 choices only. The person chosen and 2 others.
The choices are:
Sarah Conroy
Molly Briggs
Alicia Baker
Lindsey Harrison
Desiree Atkins,
Kyla,
Emily Eve Dinsmore
Jodi Melville
Sasha Woodman
Abigail Fine
Dawn Stiles
Simone
Maddie Von Horn

P.P.S We have only seen parts of Season 4! Also is Sasha Woodman, the bee girl?
P.P.P.S No Genevieve Teague!!!!! Or Margot Kiddo's character! Or Martha Kent! Or Lex's ex-wife!

i like the name Desiree so my vote is for her..

isabeau

Alicia Baker, she is adorable and she can teleport!! I was so sad over what happened to her in season 4, she had more chemistry with Clark than the other female leads and their romance was more interesting, i.m.o.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back