• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seven of Nine: Latinum from the Stone

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Hello all fellow ticklephiles!! Here I have, for your pleasure, both a story and a picture. I sincerely hope you enjoy it. And if you do, please post a comment, dont be shy, I love to hear from all of you! Let me know what you think of poor poor Seven of Nine's tragic situation.

( my archive: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161 )

--------------------------------

Story: Seven of Nine; latinum from the stone.
by Tyklfynd.

Part 1. It begins again.

Seven slowly woke up in the extraction chamber. It was a dull, small, metallic grey room, with two displays behind her on the wall, one showing her current dermal sensitivity to tickling, and the other showing her state of sexual arousal. She was completely nude, freshly bathed and exfoliated, and suspended in fairly comfortable bondage.

As she glanced around her chamber of torment she tried not to look at them. Nine of them rested on the floor; the hated FDS, Ferengi Dermal Stimulators. FDS are banned in the Federation, but Seven hadn't been in Federation Space for months. She had no idea where she was. All she ever saw was this room and a few others. She tried to control her breathing, to calm herself, and not dwell on the ordeal that was minutes away. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths as she flexed and stretched her muscles against the heavy bondage that suspended her from her ankles and wrists. "How much more of this can I take?" she asked herself. "Is anyone even looking for me anymore?"

"Right this way Admiral V'lox" Captain Quark of the Ferengi cruiser Fortunate directed. "As you can see everything is in order, your luxury suite is well stocked with finest Romulan refreshments and your own private holodeck." V'lox waved the Ferengi away. "I'm only interested in the human female, when will the session begin?" V'lox asked as he was led in to a lavishly appointed suite. The room was designed around a large viewscreen set in front of a table with two controls. The controls were joysticks with several buttons on them, and more buttons and dials spread out on the table. The viewscreen was a blank deep blue with the message "Time left till extraction begins: 8 minutes". "Only 8 minutes left Admiral, can I get you anything while you wait?" "Yes, replay the peak moments of the last extraction for me" the Admiral said calmly. "I have been waiting too long for this."

Seven of Nine is a very special human. Nanites course through her bloodstream. These precious tiny robots are quite valuable, and fetch a very high price. But this is not why Quark is smiling so broadly as he enters the Nanite extraction control room. No, any moron can transport nanites from Seven of Nine's bloodstream, and any moron can run out of those nanites quickly and wait weeks for her to replenish them, but Quark found the secret; the secret to stimulating their rapid replacement. That kind of cleverness can get you a high place on a Ferengi star ship, but it doesnt make you captain. Selling tickets to a live viewing of the extraction to some of the richest in the alpha quadrant will get you second in command, but not captain. No, to get to captain you have to do something as clever as auctioning off the privelege of direct participation in the extraction. Selling control of one of the nine FDS's that scurried over Sevens smooth nude body, to the richest of the rich. That will win you the latinum it takes to buy captian's seat.

The nanites that make her so interesting to the Ferengi also enhance her. She is stronger, smarter, heals faster, and ironically, her skin is much more sensitive to touch. Quark experimented for a month before discovering the optimal combination. When Seven is teased to the edge of orgasm, then tickled incessantly for an extended period of time, her nanite replacement rate spikes, and the latinum flows like water into Quark's account.

Andorian dermal stimulators worked reasonably well, but the Ferengi found ways to increase their power enourmously. Carefully tuned to the human nervous system, they sent a normal human to screaming orgasm and unconsiousness in seconds on the highest setting. Other settings provided everthing from soothing pleasure, to edge of orgasm teasing, to howling hysterics of ticklish agony.

Seven's supple nude body tensed as she heard the deep hum of the Ferengi Dermal Stimulators coming alive. The wicked Stimulators looked almost alive as they moved. Her pulse quickened and breathing became heavier. "I won't break down and beg this time, I mustn't, I mustn't..." Despite her intense pride and strong sense of dignity, she had never been successful maintianing composure to the end. Her teeth clenched in anticipation. Each session began gently, with pleasurable teasing that felt so good it was irresistable. But the indignity of having her body played like a piano offended her. And she also new it was just cruel manipulation. As Chakotay new all to well, she was most ticklish when she was at peak arousal, on the edge of orgasm. How long had it been since she last enjoyed a climax? It must have been weeks, no longer. When not in this torture chamber, she is blocked from touching herself, as she is so desperate to do, by hand restraints. Only a Ferengi mind would delight in mixing sexual perversion and sadistic tickling to make a profit. She hated them. And hated the humming FDS that was slowly moving toward her genitals. But she didnt struggle to avoid it; she welcomed it as its tenticles began stroking the butter soft pink folds of her womanhood. Moaning softly with sexual frustration, yet another nanite extraction session began.

Part 2. Saving her Strenth.

Admiral V'lox was grinning like the devil himself as he directed the glowing tendrils over Seven's helpless pussy. He could control the movements of the Stimulator, but not the intensity or setting type ( pleasure or tickle ). This was an unfortunate limitation, but couldn't be helped; the Ferengi wanted their nanites, and a premature blackout, or worse yet, orgasm, of this undulating human female would ruin both his fun and the Ferengi's. V'lox, like many Romulans, had a peculiar fascination with humanity, but unlike many Romulans, V'lox's fascination manifested itself as a sexual fetish. The admiral was obsessed with the ticklishness of human females, and was now addicted to this particular females ravishingly delicious response to the squirming tentacles he now danced over Seven's smooth shaven genitals. V'lox could move the camera's point of view to any place in the room and zoom in on any part of Seven's delicious body. Her nude athletic frame undulated in pleasure as he stroked and teased her pussy. It was driving him crazy with lust. She was so gorgeous, and sexual, and totally helpless as he teased her errogenous zones. As much as he loved her moans and sighs of delight, he was longing for the next stage. This part of the session always seemed to last forever. Sometimes he thought the Ferengi were teasing him purposefully by stretching it out. He wanted to tickle her, oh how he loved to see her flail and giggle. The anticipation was torture.

Seven used to find the forced arousal part of these sessions to be total humiliation. In time she adapted. She told herself she needed to save her strength to resist breaking down and begging like a baby later in the session. Seven gave in completely to the wonderful glowing fingers that were caressing her hungry pussy. The came so close to her magic button of release, but never close enough. Back arched, pelvis swiveling, sighing heavily, she begged with her body for more. This part of the session was just so delicious, and it seemed so short. She was sure that the Ferengi were shortening it just to add to her torment. Seven had no idea that this Dermal Stimulator, or any of the others, were controlled by paying customers from around the alpha quadrant. She also did not fully grasp the extent to which her torment was enjoyed by an audience of hundreds. Many in the Federation found the torment and humiliation of a homo sapien to be great fun; arrogant and prideful creatures that they were.

Eight more Dermal Stimulators joined the fun. The feeling was heavenly. Seven moaned loudly, her arousal growing. Oh how she wished this feeling could last. The snake like fingers crawled hungrily across her welcoming flesh. Nipples were pinched, breasts caressed, orafices probed. Smooth strong thighs flexed as the white worms stroked and teased the sweet fragrant skin. She was a ravishingly irresistable sight. Locked in inescapable bondage, swaying in a building ecstasy. As much as she wanted the teasing to go on forever, the nine perverted ticklephiles wanted to move on to the tickling. Tucked away in their luxury suites, glued to their viewscreens, drooling over the controls of the tenticles that they made flicker across this blonde sensual goddess of ticklishness. Quark sat in the control room, his fingers stroking the switch to turn the pulsing tenticles to tickling mode. He watched the two monitors. The ticklishness monitor had climbed to its maximum, she was as vulnerable now to ticklish sensations as she could get, her whole nude body was tingling with sensitivity. But the orgasm monitor was a little ways from the Edge of Orgasm mark.

Seven knew that when she got close to orgasm that the tickling would begin. The nine ticklers knew that when they teased her to the edge of orgasm that their agonizingly desperate thirst for tickling would begin to be quenched. But it had been such a long time since she had tasted climax, she couldn't hold off the slide to orgasm much longer. She wanted it so badly, but knew it was a trap. Gasping and moaning in lust, she felt herself loosing this battle again. But they won't make me beg, she thought, not this time, this time I will be strong. Seven knew she couldn't hold out forever. The monitors behind her were out of sight, but she felt it, so close, inching closer, oh god how sweet it would be if they would just let me have it, she thought, just this once, maybe this once they will let me have it.

The arrow slid up to the edge. Quark smiled. His finger flicked the switch.

Part 3. She can take it.

Her body instantly tensed. Orgasm slid just out of reach as her nine lovers became nine devils. Teeth clenched as the giggles welled up inside her. The euphoric laughing gas flooding into her little chamber of horrors wasn't helping. But the stimulators were on the low setting, she could take it, barely. Oh how she hated it, she though to herself. She always forgot how much she hated the lightest sensation of tickling. Everything about tickling was pure misery. Such an aweful sensation, such torture, so cruel and unwelcome. Muscles twitched in occasional spasms. Hold on, she told herself, you can take it, be strong.

The stroking continued. The white tenticles now glowed pink. They slithered across her bare soles, pink and soft, smooth and delicious. Her gorgeous feet flexed and arched. Wiggling in her attempt to distract herself from the tickling. Other tenticles explored the rest of her nakedness. No part of her young supple body was safe. Vulnerability. That is what she felt; an overwhelming sense of vulnerability. Every second her nervous system flooded her brain with unwanted ticklish sensations, reminding her that she was not in control of what she was feeling. Her bodies nerve endings were a plaything for others. She was a toy to be stroked and tickled and tormented. But she still had control over herself. As much as she giggled and twisted, she would not beg. Ravage my ticklish nude body, she thought, but you won't break me.

Her pussy ached with lust. Ached with longing for the pleasure tenticles to return. The bright pink tickling tendrils were her helpless genitals only companion now. Incessantly probing and proding the soft lips of her womanhood. Sharp tingles of ticklish torment errupted from every nerve the tenticles touched. It was mean, but it was delicious, and beautiful, well at least the nine ticklephiles thought so. Other Stimulators explored the swollen pink nipples and ripe round breasts. Twisting her torso from side to side, trying to cover her breasts and underarms somehow, she clung to her mantra. I am still in control, I am still in control she though as she giggled through a twisted tormented grimmace.

Admiral V'lox was in ecstasy. He gawked like a fool at the enlarged image before him. So beautiful, so insanely beautiful, look how ticklish she is, look how much she hates it. She is trying so hard to stay in control. Oh how she wishes I would stop. Do you like this? how about here? he thought to himself. Oh this is a good spot, yes, arch your back and try to get away my gorgeous pet, you can't get away, your mine, all mine, and I will see you broken tonight. Between his heavy breathing he would let out an occasional laugh of delight as he watched his victum suffer. It burned his eyes to watch her; what could be a more ravishingly irresistable sight? He fantasized about her constantly between sessions.

"How is the nanite extraction coming?" Quark asked. He had come to find the human's suffering amusing. Why in the heavens had evolution made the humans so vulnerable to such harmless light touching? Ferengi Dermal Stimulators did little to ferengi on the tickle setting, even with the intensity turned up to maximum. He found it hard to sympathize with this shivering human female, no matter how much she squirmed and struggled. "Extraction is proceeding as normal sir, we are almost ready for the final phase." Quark looked over at the nine monitors showing nine of the cruelest tickle sadists in the galaxy. "Good, I'm sure our distinquished guests will be very happy to move on to the next phase. Dial up the stimulators to the middle setting. I'm going to check in on an old friend." "Yes sir." and a young Ferengi hand grabbed a dial and slowly turned, as he watched the image on the screen. The image of a twitching nude woman become that of a bucking nude woman.

Part 4. Just hold on, you can do it.

Seven couldn't hold it in any more. She threw her head back and screamed with laughter. Thrashing from side to side, she wished as hard as she could for it to stop. Greedy pink tenticles crawled over her sweat soaked body. The tender soles of her feet, in between her toes, the pink folds of her genitalia, underarms, ribs, abs, all were stroked and teased as she howelled and shreiked. "I hate it, I hate it, I hate it so much..." her mind raced. "Make it stop, make it stop, oh god make it stop.." Her slick slippery skin was helpless to avoid the crawling, tickling fingers. The sensation was unbearable. Almost overwhelming. She clung to the last few shreads of control she had. "I won't beg, I won't, they can't make me..." was all she had left to hold on to.

Gorgeous firm round buttocks shivered as the pink worms of ticklish agony slithered across her skin. Her smooth thighs were a favorite of the tenticles; her creamy soft inner thighs were both highly errogenous and brutally ticklish. The air in the tickle torture chamber was thick with heat and humidity, and rich with laughing gas. As her lungs gulped and gasped her involuntary torrents of laughter, the drugged vapors flooded her brain with the laughter inducing, ticklishness enhancing drugs. The bubbling, giggling laughter of a madwoman filled the chamber. Limbs trembled and strained against the bonds. Wrists and ankles were held fast. Seven of Nine's stamina was most impressive. Her strength and sheer force of will kept her from dissolving into wild hysteria.

"Common, dammit, beg for mercy!" Quark heard a voice shout from room 5. Someone was having mad fits of lustful anticipation. Quark rang the bell, "I'm busy!" was boomed in reply. "Having fun Captian? May I join you?" Quark asked. "Just come in and be quiet!!" a deep voice shouted. Quark entered to see Benjamin Cisco grinning fiercly as he worked the controls like a seasoned pro. "She is almost broken, so close, so close, common gorgeous, just let go and give it to me!" he roared at the image on the viewscreen. Above Ben, the twisting tortured figure was thrashing and howling in the most desperate ticklish agony. Ben was loving it, his appetite for tickle torture was insatiable. Seven was a wreck. Blonde hair matted, drenched in her own sweat, flushed red from the screaming and exertion. Even in such a state as this, she was still ravishingly good looking. And to a ticklephile like Ben, she was a vision of pure desirability that penetrated right to the heart of his libido.

"Quark to Gnog, I think our guests can't take it much longer, lets give them what they came for."

In the controll room, Gnog turned the dial slowly up a few more notches. The effect was devistating.

Part 5. Drowning in a tsunami of ticklish sensations.

Seven never stood a chance. Tickle intensity 2 made her grimmace with barely restrained giggles. Intensity 5 made her cling for dear life to her sanity. But intensity 7, that broke her every time. And if some day it didnt break her, there was always 8, 9 or 10.

Between her full body convulsing she blathered incoherently. Those who had enjoyed this spectacle dozens of times could make out what she was saying. Garbled versions of "please please please", "I can't take it, I can't take it...", "I'll do anything...", "someone help me...", "make it stop...", and "I beg you I beg you I beg you..." spewed forth between the giggling. She had absolutely no control anymore over what she said or did. Her nervous system was on fire. Every muscle on her delicious frame shook without her consent. She violently emptied her bladder in a sporadic series of arcs. At that moment Seven would have done anything to make the tickling stop. Frayed and haggard, begging babbling madness, her agony climaxed to a hysterical frenzy, and then she passed out.

Spread throught the ship, seven very over aroused men and two women slumped over their consoles. Panting as the touched themselves to a desperately needed release. A priveledge that Seven herself had been denied for months.

Fresh oxygen flooded the chamber as warm, gentle water jets bathed the limp beauty. Sedative gasses were then pumped in. Four nubile Andorian female slaves entered, nude as per the Ferengi custom for females, and tenderly carried Seven back to her room for a deep, deep sleep.

The nanites in her body that were still left were hard at work repairing and rejuvinating her. She would be strong and fresh for another session in about 48 hours. Already, there were nine ships making their way to a rondevous point. And in two more days nine more of the wealthiest men and women in the alpha quadrant would board the Ferengi cruiser Fortunate for a deliciously sweet taste of the most intense real tickle torture latinum could buy.

Attachments

• 7of9b-small.jpg
    7of9b-small.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 503
Sweet Mother of God! What a story! And what a picture! I've read it about ten times, and I can't stop looking at that picture! So, I've got to ask, will you do any more pics of the ladies of Star Trek? Or maybe branch out into other franchises? Star Wars? Wonder Woman? Lara Croft? You're on a roll, man!

tyklfynd said:
I shall be posting a few pics of wonder woman being tickled soon. and the next pic after that is another star trek themed one. check out my archive for more pics, and a few stories.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

and thanks very much for the compliment!! I am pleased someone likes it!
I'm assuming these Wonder Woman pics are your artwork? 'Cause I've gotta tell you, I've become a real fan of your work. Not only are the poses wonderful, and the situations imaginative to say the least, but your facial expressions make the picture. Each poor sould you've depicted seems to be just overwhelmed with ticklish sensation! This last one w/ 7 of 9 has the best facial expression yet! Anyway, keep up the good work!

Hey...have you ever been to crapshack Sactown? Your style feels so familiar... :bowing: :xpulcy: :redheart: ;)

XOXO

haha, steph, your a cutie! *koochy koochy*

So wonder woman is posted!! 4 pics in all, go take a peek!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

What you doing up at this hour sexy~I'm total insomniac. You've made tkslaver's year I know it, I'm sure it's brilliant as always, you are SO gifted~will go check it out right now~see ya soon darlin'! :redheart: :bowing: :xpulcy: ;)

XOXO

tyklfynd said:
haha, steph, your a cutie! *koochy koochy*

So wonder woman is posted!! 4 pics in all, go take a peek!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back