• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ultimate Interrogation (Part3)

MasterPaladin

2nd Level Violet Feather
She bagan to beg and plead with frank to stop this insane torture as frank readied her for her next session . Please no Please I am begging you I will do anything you want just don't tickle me any more. Still dressed in her stockings and panties she realized just how vonerable she was to Franks every whim. he eyes widened as she saw Frank roll out a single vibrator with all feathers attached to it . The device was attached to what looked like a mike stand , Frank placed it carefully between her legs feathers just about a 1/2 inch from her upper inner thighs . Her voice shaking "no no no please not there your gonna drive me out of my mind Please I am begging you Frank replied if you talk now I may stop , I can't tell you who he is he will kill me . suit yourself frank then turnes the vibrator on as she watched in horror , feathers still not touching her she still began to tremble , NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEE NO MOREEEEE. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as frank began to lower the cross she again watched in horror as the feather got closer to her. OOMMMMGG PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . lowers it till the feather make contact with the tender flesh of her upper inner thighs. HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHHAHAHEHHAHAHHEREHHAHAHAHOMMGGGGGGHAHAHEHEHEPLESSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHA SSTTOHEHAHAHAHEHEHEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ii caaaNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Tears streeming down her cheeks and her whol body was trembling . wiggling and pulling on her bonds she could not escape the tormenting feathers. Frank then began to run his fingernails up her sider to her underarms . NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahahehehehahahahehhahaheh. gails of laughter filled the room and there was no mercy in sight . Franks fingers wandered back down her sides and across her lower belly fingers fluttering all over her tummy . Poor marie was going wild she felt a dampness in her pantys as the tickling began to excite her and torture her at the same time. Maris began to Squeel and beg again through her hysterical laughter . YOUUURRRRRRRRRRR GGGGONNNAAA KIIILL MEEE HAHAHEHEHHEHAHAHAHA SSSTOOHAHAHEHEHEPPPPPPPPP PPPPPLLLLLLLLHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSTTOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP . Trashing around she could not even loosten her bonds . Frank seemed to be enjoying this as his fingers then went to her nylon legs up and down her shin then lingering a while on her knees . darting fingers bagan down her legs to her feet. Shaking violently IIIIIIII CANNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ttaake thisssssssssss hahahaheheheheh annnnnnnnnyyyyymorrrreeeeeeehehehhahahahhehhahahPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLEASE STOPPP
fRANK iGNORING EVERY PLEA JUST CONTINUED The seconds seemed like hours to marie.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back