• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melanie's abduction, the complete story. parts one and two.

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
ok i had some advice from Sablesword but too late for this story. so sorry in advance for the dialogue not being in its own paragraph, but future stories will include that. here are both parts in one thread. warning, sexual content sort of lolol

Melanie was in seventh heaven. She had the whole house to herself for a month and planned on having the time of her life. Have friends over, talk all night on the phone, eat when she wanted, sleep when she wanted. Now dont get the wrong idea here, she loved her husband, but sometimes he got suffocating to say the least, and not exciting at all anymore, which wasnt his fault as much as hers, but she loved him nonetheless. Time had mellowed that love and they were like best friends who knew everything there was to know about each other. Melanie just craved some excitement.

Melanie sipped a bit more of her champagne, snuggling in bed. She had made sure the doors and windows were locked, and had activated the burglar alarm. Dressed as she always dressed for bed in an oversized men's dress shirt, silk, with lots of buttons, she giggled a bit, thinking of various fantasies which invaded her mind. Unknown to her, a strange, tall, dark man had been watching her movements quite closely for several days and knew all her habits by now. Since she often left her blinds up at night, he had the advantage of viewing her through binoculars from the opposite hill. Smiling to himself as he watched Melanie drinking a bit more of the champagne, he thought to himself "It wont be long now til the drug takes affect" He had snuck into her home when she had answered the door earlier that day. No one was at the door, however there was a package way down the sidewalk which was very heavy to lift. She had walked towards the package, and he had quickly snuck inside and placed a powdery substance in the open champagne bottle, enough to put her to sleep for a long while. He then made his exit out the back door and jumped the fence leading towards the alley. Melanie, not suspecting a thing, had tried to lift the package, only to find it too heavy for her, and so she sort of pushed it back towards the house. She had closed the door and looking at the label, noticed it was for her husband and thought no more about it.

The mysterious man licked his lips as he watched Melanie stretch out voluptuously on her bed as she finished up a phone call with one of her best female friends. " Yes, Susan i'll be sure and call you tomorrow. Let's have ourselves a girls day out, spa, lunch, massage the works." Her friend Susan agreed and they both hung up. Melanie drained the last of her glass, smiling to herself, and stretching once again. He could hardly contain himself as he waited for the drug to work. Soon , Melanie began yawning and closing her eyes, trying hard not to fall asleep quite yet as she still wanted to think over her fantasies and a story which she meant to write. But the drug had begun working and soon Melanie couldnt fight the urge any longer and turning out the bed side lamp, she immediately sank into a deep dreamless slumber. Across the road high up on the hill the mysterious man smiled. "Now its time" he thought as he began walking down the hill and snuck back behind the house. What Melanie had forgotten was that burglar alarms can be fixed to not go off, and being an expert with mechanics and all things of that nature, he had fixed that little problem earlier in the daytime when he was in the alley, pretending to be the cable guy. He was able to pick the lock on the fence, quickly access the backyard, and very quietly broke the window which was on the backdoor. Waiting a bit to see if anyone heard, holding his breath, he then reached in and picked those locks with his handy lock picker. Quietly opening the door inch by inch, he proceeded into the hall which led into the kitchen. Hearing nothing he came on into the living room area and was soon at the bottom of the stairs. In his hand was a huge duffel bag in which he planned to place Melanie's sleeping body and take her with him in the van he had parked out front, a ways down the road. Living on a main road, no one thought anything strange when they would see cars parked along the street that didnt belong to the house. He began his slow tread up the steps to get that in which he came for, and had been planning on for weeks........

Many hours later and many many miles from her home, Melanie slowly began to stir. Opening her eyes, she at first was still very comfortable, a direct result of the drug. Then she suddenly noticed that something was definitely amiss. For one thing, she couldnt move her arms or legs. She tried pulling them down, only to find out that they were securely tied above her head with leather cuffs attached to each wrist and the cuffs tied to the headboard with many lengths of rope. The headboard!! Melanie then began to panic as she knew her bed didnt have any headboard. She tried to struggle a bit, and realized at the moment that her feet were also securely tied to the opposite sides of the footboard, leaving her legs very wide apart. Looking around and trying to figure out what the hell was going on, she was shocked to see what looked to be some sort of log cabin, judging from the walls surrounding the bed. As her eyes roved around the room, becoming more and more frightened, her view rested on a chair at the foot of her bed. There sat a man, dressed all in black, wearing a ski-mask, and his intensely piercing eyes were the only feature of his face, besides his mouth that Melanie could see.

"Where am i? Who are you? And what do you want with me?" The man, whose piercing eyes had never left Melanie's face, rose slowly at that. "Who i am is of no importance. Where you are is at my cabin, very remote and far from any human. Now as to why you are here, that i plan on finding out soon for myself" the man replied in a thinly veiled disguised voice. "What do you mean? finding out what?" Melanie cried.. "Let me go how dare you" She then began struggling in earnest, but the ropes and cuffs which bound her were so very tight that she could hardly move at all, which only made her more frightened. She had never been tied up before, and the feeling of helplessness, along with being abducted by a total stranger was more than she could take. She screamed for help. The man only laughed. "Now now Melanie, dont waste your breath with screaming, no one can hear you for miles. And you will need your breath for other things shortly" At those words, Melanie truly became frantic, crying over and over "Why are you doing this to me? Do i know you? " Sternly the man replied "From now on, you will answer my question and if you can tell me what i need to know i will set you free. Otherwise you will stay here permanently.."

"Are you nuts? You cant get away with this. People will miss me." Melanie shouted. The man only laughed and replied "I need to know where it is" "Where what is" Melanie questioned? "Wrong answer" he stated, and with that he walked up to her, reached down, and slowly unbuttoned one button. "Now wait a minute, what are you doing? Dont you dare to that" Melanie cried. The man only said, "Tell me where it is" Again Melanie replied that she had no idea what he was referring to. And yet again he reached down and unbuttoned another button. It slowly dawned on Melanie that she had to think quickly of something to answer, or soon there would be no more buttons, and she was wearing nothing underneath. "Where is it?" Melanie said, "Back at the house" "Wrong answer" as he smiled and unbuttoned another button. This game went on until all the buttons had been slowly undone. Now Melanie used to fantasize about being slowly stripped in such a way while tied up, but never had she thought that it would happen against her will and with a complete stranger.

"Time is nearly up. You have two more tries to get it right, if not, you shall be punished for not answering me correctly. Now where is it?" Melanie shook her head, pleading "Please dont do this, i truly have no idea what you mean" He slowly slid one side of her blouse away, leaving half of her body totally nude. Melanie blushed at this, and the cool air made her nipple suddenly get hard. "Tell me now" he said. Melanie began crying softly, knowing that she would never know the answer and that she would be punished, probably in some horrible way. "I told you, i honestly dont know. Please let me go. I'll never tell a soul" she shakily answered.

"Wrong again" and he pulled the other half away, leaving her entirely nude. Melanie began squirming now, blushing and humiliated that a stranger was seeing her this way. He then took scissors and cut the rest of the shirt away and pulled it from her body.

"Now is the time for your punishment." " No please, i tried to answer , please dont hurt me" as Melanie said these words, the masked man grabbed her mouth , keeping it open and quickly placed a wiffle gag in her mouth, and tied it behind her head. Melanie began whimpering and struggling, pleading to the man with her eyes not to hurt her. He looked her up and down, slowly allowing his eyes to roam over her nude and stretched out body, and Melanie, seeing this, shut her eyes, trying to imagine that this was some sort of dream. Because her eyes were shut, she never noticed that he had suddenly bent down over her and whispered words in her ear.. "Tell me, dear Melanie, are you ticklish?" Melanie's eyes shot open at this, and she screamed omg in her mind, shaking her head and twisting and turning as much as she could. The tall dark stranger smiled to himself as he watched her frantically trying to break lose, knowing more than she imagined just how ticklish she was and where she was most ticklish. Still using a disguised voice, he said softly in her ear, "Tonight will seem like it will go on forever, and at the end of this night, you will be an entirely different person. I never intended for you to have the correct answer, my plan all along was your abduction and eventual submission as my tickle toy"

End of part one.. part two, how Melanie became a tickle toy against her will. Will she like it? Hate it? Stay tuned for part two, probably coming out tomorrow or friday...

part two..

Hearing these words spoken in a low whisper, Melanie whimpered and began frantically pulling at her bonds. How did she get into this situation? Would no one be able to find her? And did she really want to be found? While thinking these thoughts flitting through her mind, she failed to notice that the mysterious stranger had bent down once again, and before she could react whatsover, placed a blindfold over her eyes, similar to the type worn by people when they want to block out any light while sleeping. Melanie now felt completely helpless, her being rendered both speechless and sightless both something she feared and yet craved deep in her soul. But not knowing what might happen made the fear come more to the surface, and she began whimpering, trying to scream thru the gag, and again trying her hardest to get loose.

He looked down at her struggling body with pleasure, having imagined this so much in his mind. He waited until her struggles wore her out, and she lay there, breathing rapidly and turning her head, trying to listen for any noise which might prepare her for what was in store. Suddenly Melanie gasped, well tried to gasp, as she felt a singer finger lightly tracing from one arm, beginning at her ticklish palm and working its way up and around her underarm, and then progressing to her neck, in which she tried to scrunch down, then on to the other underarm and trailing the finger tortorously lightly towards that palm. Melanie shuddered, as the light touch tickled and tried her hardest not to give him any satisfaction by betraying just how ticklish that finger felt. Again, the man took his same finger, and lightly traced back down that arm, and this time circling her left breast and on to the right breast, circling tantazingly slowly and Melanie began a little giggle which she quickly supressed. Twitching and trying to avoid what was beginning to tickle, the finger then meandered down her right side. Melanie squeaked a bit and flinched as far from the finger as she could, that being one of her more ticklish areas. He saw this and smiled, as he ran his finger up and down that right side, enjoying the flinching and the small escaping giggles coming thru the gag. Melanie shook her head, as more giggles sifted through the gag and then he traced the area from her right side, onto her stomach, which caused her to giggle more and flinch, to the left side. Melanie giggled more, as she still tried to escape what was becoming more and more of a tickling sensation, wondering if she would ever survive an all out tickle touch.

Suddenly he quit. Melanie, still twisting a bit, listened very carefully to try and gauge where the next touch would occur. eeksssssssssss she squealed thru her gag, as he began lightly using all his fingers to play her entire upper body like a keyboard. Over and around, back and forth, going everywhere he could, first her underarm, then her breasts, then her sides, always changing places, tickling her lightly and quickly as fast as he could. Melanie squirmed, she giggled, she laughed, she shook her head, she couldnt take it. It tickled so much. This might have gone on forever as far as she was concerned, time had no meaning, she just knew this tickled like nothing she had ever experienced before, and not being able to see where his fingers would hit next , made it all the more ticklish for her. Wondering why he never said a word, but just tickled her, she writhed and squirmed, never realizing that the sight of her naked, moving, and very ticklish body was something he had dreamed about for a very long time. He loved the utter power and control he had over his toy, and he meant to use that power to keep her guessing and wondering how long he planned on keeping her. Continuing his symphony on her upper body, Melanie's giggles grew louder being heard even thru the gag. He loved the sound of her giggles, he had heard them many times before, and thought that he wanted to hear them in their full clarity. He stopped for a minute to remove her gag. Melanie felt as the gag was unhooked from her face, and immediately began with "omg you have to quit this its eekssssssssssssssssssss noooooooooooo hahahahahaha" as she felt an all out assault on her underarms, both at the same time, he using both hands to tickle both pits at once. "Noooooooooooooo not there, i cannot sttandddddddd itttttttttttttttttt hehehehehe hahahahaha" twisting now, trying hard to pull her arms down to protect what she felt was probably the most ticklish spot on her body. Ahhhhh, there was that sweet sound of her delicious giggles that he was waiting so long to hear, they sounded even more appealing to him in person than over the phone, and yes he had heard her giggle and laugh many times on the phone.

He stopped again, allowing Melanie to catch her breath. "Why are you doing this to me? Why dont you say anything?" His silence was unnerving, and while she waited in anticipation of what would happen next, she became aware that she was getting rather aroused. Hoping beyond hope that he wouldnt notice, she felt absolutely humiliated that she could become aroused from a total stranger tickling her upper body. The tall dark stranger did indeed notice, and grinned sadistically to himself, as he thought of how many times she would come close to the edge, only to be brought up short, until she would do practically anything in order to cum.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo" Melanie screamed as she felt fingers dancing on the sole of her right foot. Being totally unprepared for this latest attack, she immediately began giggling and wiggling her foot, trying to escape the unbearable tickle sensations shooting up through her entire system. "eeks hehehehehehe hahahahahah noooooo not my feet please" she cried out, as she giggled and laughed, struggling so hard against her restraints, that the bed creaked from her weight. He only continued to tickle up and down her sole, sometimes staying in one place that seemed to illicit the most reaction, like the balls and right under her toes. "Omg, i cant take ittttttt noooooooooooooooooo hehehehehehe", shaking her head back and forth, twisting her imprisoned foot. His fingers just tickled faster and harder, until Melanie became breathless from laughter. Music to his ears, he smiled as he watched her failing attempts to escape this torturous tickling assault on her right foot. It stopped suddenly, and Melanie tried to catch her breath, never realizing it had stopped, and still giggling and squirming. "Please no more on my feet, its more than i can stand" she sobbed out, the tickling making her cry even as she laughed.

Breathing hard and trying to listen as much as she could, she felt herself getting even more wet. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo" as he now focused his attention to her left sole, doing everything to that foot that he had done to the previous. Now Melanie had discovered a bit back that her left foot was more ticklish than the right one, but she had no idea of just how ticklish her foot was when tickled by someone else, and not able to stop it. She thought, "this is pure agony, i cant take it" as he lightly but quickly ran his fingers up and down her left sole, focusing on those areas that illicited the most giggles and laughter. Giggling, laughing, shaking her head, thinking how much more it tickled when not being able to see what was going on, she became more and more aroused, against her will.

As quickly as the tickling had begun, suddenly it stopped. Rapidly breathing, sucking in air, Melanie again still continued to giggle and squirm even as the tickling ceased. "Now what" she wondered. Her short blonde hair was plastered with sweat, her back was sweating and the sweat was trickling down to her butt, where it also tickled.."Omg nooooooooooooo" as she suddenly felt what could only be a make up brush or a soft feather lightly tickling her inner thigh, this tickling making her giggle, squirm, and also moan all at the same time. If only he would use that brush on her ever increasingly wet clit, which she was sure was throbbing and which she was also sure he could see. He lightly traced all around both her inner thighs, then teased her outer lips, never actually touching her lips or her clit, and to her utter dismay, she noticed that she was actually arching her back up to try and get the brush to touch her (now) aching clit. He continued this tickling all around but never actually touching her clit or her lips, moving faster around and around, til she thought she would go mad. "Ooooo please touch me there" she said, all inhibitions lost. "Noooooooooo not there" as she felt his fingers tickling now on the hollows between her hips and lower stomach. That is one of her worse places to be tickled, heck she could touch that part herself, and make herself flinch. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeekssssssss nooooooo hahahahahahahahaha please not there please" Melanie cried out as she continued to laugh and struggle, angry at what was turning her on, suddenly quitting. Twisting fruitlessly, she giggled and gasped as she continued to laugh and tug at her restraints.

She suddenly felt a heavy weight settling on her hips. Realizing he must be straddling her, she prepared for the worst. Not knowing in which direction he was facing, she tensed up then shivered suddenly as he traced his one finger from her inner thigh down to her left foot, then back up and repeated the process on her right leg. After such intense tickling, it felt rather good to her, just illiciting small giggles. Suddenly however he began a fast light tickling up and down her legs, first one leg to her foot, then the other. Being a good bit taller than herself, (she was five two, he six feet tall) he was easily able to reach down and use his fingers to tickle her as fast as he could. "Omg hehehehe nooooo that tickles too much " she gasped out as she began again pulling against her bonds. This went on for at least fifteen minutes when he suddenly stopped again.

Melanie lay there panting and still giggling, and a sudden release of pressure made her realize that he had gotten off from her hips. She waited , not saying anything, breathing fast. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo" she suddenly cried, as she felt something wet and slippery flicking very lightly over and around her clit. At the same time, fingers began lightly tickling up and down her sides, from her hips up to and around her breasts, then back down again, focusing on that special hollow between her hips and lower abdomen. Laughing , giggling, Melanie never felt anything like this before, as his expert tongue teased around her ever increasingly engorged clit. Between the tickling and the sensations from her clit to her toes, she was being driven to more arousal than she had ever felt before. Without realizing it, she arched her body up, trying to push her clit closer to his teasing tongue. Moaning and giggling intermittently, she felt an orgasm beginning in the depths of her insides growing, getting closer and closer. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh yes please ". she cried out. The mysterious man, recognizing the sounds of the moaning getting more intense, smiled and stopped.

"Noooo dont stop" Melanie cried out. For the first time since the tickling began, he spoke. "Lie still " Melanie, hearing him speak for the first time in what seemed like forever, moaned again and tried to arch her back up to him once again. "Lie still, i said" this time spoken in a stern voice. Shivering at the sound of his voice speaking with such control , Melanie tried her hardest to settle down, as the need to orgasm began fading...

For what seemed like an eternity, the sadistic stranger repeated the process several times, the light teasing circling of her clit with his tongue, and the tickling of her entire upper body. Melanie, moaning, laughing, squirming and frustrated as hell pleaded with him to allow her to cum. Everytime she once again almost got to the point of release, those words would sound "Lie still" and she had no choice but to obey him. She would have given her right nut(if she had had one) for release. Being driven so close to orgasm only to be denied and brought back down, only to have it repeated over and over was driving her to the point of insanity. Never before had Melanie experienced being tickled while being sexually teased, and she both loved and hated it. The sensations of being tickled, while also being so aroused at the same time was maddeningly torturous. "Please" Melanie pleaded, gasping for breath, "Please let me cum, i'll do anything please let me cum" At these words the dark stranger said. "Call me Sir and i might let you cum" Indignant at having to call a strange man Sir, she just shook her head, but continued to moan. "I can keep you on the edge all night if i wish, you have no choice in the matter." he remarked.

Frustrated as hell and thinking to herself that maybe it wouldnt be so bad to call him Sir just once, she nodded. Once again, he played with her body, tickling her armpits, her breasts, up and down her sides, and his tongue worked its magic on and around her clit, this time however licking the clit harder so that Melanie could really feel it and knew for sure that she would cum. As she got closer, recognizing once again the signs that she would soon cum, he paused, waiting. Melanie, practically sobbing with frustration now, finally screamed out . "Please let me cum, Sir, please" . The man smiled and moved up to whisper something in her ear. At these words, spoken in a voice she recognized, Melanie's eyes shot open. "Omg its you" she cried, as once again his tongue found its way back to her clit, and because those words that he whispered never had failed to arouse her before, she exploded with such intensity, that she screamed and screamed. Not satisfied with her reactions, he started to tickle her again and continued to lick and suck at her clit. Now being so sensitive after orgasming, this tickling became unbearable and her clit also was very ticklish and those feelings, along with the orgasm she had just experienced, aroused her again.

Laughing, moaning crying out that she couldnt take anymore, she experienced orgasms after orgasms as he wouldnt quit. He only said "i'll be done when i'm done" Remembering all the times he mentioned that to her before, she arched her back again and screamed as the most intense orgasm of the night overtook her body, seeing stars and colors like never before. So intense was this last orgasm that Melanie passed out in total exhaustion. "Now i'm done" he said, smiling down at her sweat soaked body.

Melanie slowly stirred awake. She stretched her arms as bright sunlight came pouring into her room. Smiling to herself, she went over in her mind the incredible dream she had just had, wishing in a way that it hadnt been a dream and also wishing she hadnt woken up at that particular moment. Opening her eyes, she sat up in bed , her eyes roaming around the familiarity of her bedroom, and recalling the strange bedroom of her dreams. Her eyes alit on her night stand. There she saw an envelope that she knew for sure hadnt been there the night before. Reaching over to pick it up, she smelled a pleasant odor eminating from the paper that seemed somewhat familiar. Curious as to what was in the envelope, Melanie broke the seal . Her eyes opened wide as she saw written the very same thing the mysterious stranger had whispered in her ear before letting her cum in her dream.

"omg, it wasnt a dream, it was real" Melanie said outloud, incredulous. Then she smiled, knowing that one day soon , a day she would never anticipate, he would be back to abduct her once again..

isabeau

This is a fine story, Isabeau, I like the teasing-and-denial with tickling. :D
But I don't know what was in the envelope.

milagros317 said:
This is a fine story, Isabeau, I like the teasing-and-denial with tickling. :D
But I don't know what was in the envelope.

ahh milagros, thats a secret ...thank you mils... i had to use my imagination, and not sure i did a very good job.

isabeau

bravo..enchore..I liked it. I always knew you had a story in that sexy brain of yours. :xpulcy:

Dear Izzy;

I'm actually 6'1", dear.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Ticklerguy4u said:
bravo..enchore..I liked it. I always knew you had a story in that sexy brain of yours. :xpulcy:

thanks but encore??? eeks. i'll try. also look for my story with Invisible Ink to come out soon.

Mastertank lolol thanks

isabeau

This story was amazingly written..... for a M/F story of course. Once again, the Tickle Queen had amazed us with her skills and abilities. We salute her!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S sorry about the lateness of the reply but we only just realised you wrote it! Otherwise we probably would have skipped it!

Heather & Anna said:
This story was amazingly written..... for a M/F story of course. Once again, the Tickle Queen had amazed us with her skills and abilities. We salute her!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S sorry about the lateness of the reply but we only just realised you wrote it! Otherwise we probably would have skipped it!

omg thank you Heather and Anna, your praise means so much to me. yes my real name is melanie. anyway i'm glad you liked it.. xoxo

isabeau

wow!!!!!!!!!!
remind me to discover more of your sexy mind
love, Chris

chrisheaven said:
wow!!!!!!!!!!
remind me to discover more of your sexy mind
love, Chris

lolol very funny Chris... thanks for reading it.

isabeau :twohugs: :angel:

What a great story!

. . I have to go take a long cold shower now!!!

Thanks so much for sharing the story - you have a wonderfully creative mind and excellent descriptive powers :)

tiklusilly said:
. . I have to go take a long cold shower now!!!

Thanks so much for sharing the story - you have a wonderfully creative mind and excellent descriptive powers :)

now those are kind words thank you very much...i wasnt sure about the descriptive parts, seeing as how i had to rely totally on imagination. but thank you for thinking i did describe things well.. xoxo

isabeau

Bloody hell

Shit, I enjoyed that story so much. You are very talented and should write more, had me blushing and getting hot, what an excellent fantasy of yours and to share it...

Great stuff :wowzer:

slap'n'ticklee said:
Shit, I enjoyed that story so much. You are very talented and should write more, had me blushing and getting hot, what an excellent fantasy of yours and to share it...

Great stuff :wowzer:

thank you. your praise means everything to me.. since you share great taste in stories like i do..

isabeau :twohugs:

Life is but a dream...

Mel,

Excellent work!! And you said you didn't think of yourself as a great writer! I loved the whole pleasure/denial, denial/pleasure as Milagros pointed out.

The way the story moved and didn't get stuck in certain areas was refreshing aswell.

The intro was good too!

The story itself was hot and spicy and everything nicey! Great work!!

P.S to everyone: Check out more of Melanie's writing skills featured in our Dirty Little Duets- Volume 2!

She did an excellent job there, and I think you'll agree!

Two toes up, WAY UP!!

Isabeau, well done. While I'm not much at being a critic, I can tell you that I enjoyed reading it very much. Allowed the imagination to become active with the story. Thanks.

isabeau said:
i wasnt sure about the descriptive parts, seeing as how i had to rely totally on imagination. but thank you for thinking i did describe things well.. xoxo

isabeau
Well let me tell you, your imagination is wonderful. Great ending to the story. Truly. I loved it. And the best part is, you left us with quite a mystery. Who is the tickler? I have a guess, but we definitely need to see him again. Great story, Mel.

Invisible Ink said:
Mel,

Excellent work!! And you said you didn't think of yourself as a great writer! I loved the whole pleasure/denial, denial/pleasure as Milagros pointed out.

The way the story moved and didn't get stuck in certain areas was refreshing aswell.

The intro was good too!

The story itself was hot and spicy and everything nicey! Great work!!

P.S to everyone: Check out more of Melanie's writing skills featured in our Dirty Little Duets- Volume 2!

She did an excellent job there, and I think you'll agree!

Two toes up, WAY UP!!

wow Inky from one of my favorite writers on this forum, that means so much to me.. thanks loads and btw i had a blast writing dirty little duets volume two, wow the twists we took with that one... lol

Pokey and Knight thank you both so much. Knight, your stories are so very well written that i consider it true praise coming from you...

isabeau

Strider said:
You should write more :D

hmmmmmmmmmmmm give me some inspiration lololol btw i wrote along with Invisible Ink dirty duets part two in case you wish to check that out.. plus i wrote a story called melanie's humiliation in which the first part was a direct fantasy, but i got a bit carried away on the second part.. lol and it rather sucked.

isabeau

Omg!!

That was -really- well done, Isabeau...!!! :xpeepsofa

Thank you for sharing your talent...

I wish I could write like that... :D

Gavin

gavink said:
That was -really- well done, Isabeau...!!! :xpeepsofa

Thank you for sharing your talent...

I wish I could write like that... :D

Gavin

thank you my friend........... i'm sure you can write like that. doesnt take much. really

isabeau

whoohooo just had to post that this story was added to Feathery's fantastic website... wtg me lolol

isabeau

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back