• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help Wanted. Ticklish Enough To tickle Yourself? To Help Win A Dare??

inthenameoffun2

TMF Poster
Now I know this sounds werid, but I need a little friendly help. I have a freind who can tickle herself and laughs when she does that. She laughs as if anyone who would hear her, would think she is being tickled by someone else. She has dared me to find anyone who can do this and if they can out do her,
( her time as timed by myself ) then she will tickle herself for the time anyone else can out do her. I can explain this in detail and it is just a friendly little dare. She is not a member here but I think I can get her to join.
( females only please ) because she is a female, ( DUH) I have been saying she, lol, any females interested in knowing more about this again friendly little dare as she calls it, please contace us and we can explain. Husband and wife username, wife has tried but was not able to out do her, lol, but she still trys. We can also be reached via e-mail [email protected]
Any takers? We want her to lose this dare. She thinks she is so cool. :cool2:

Not in it for the dare, but u told me to post here, so if I lightly scrape my foot and might release a little giggle not something people can easily hear lol

A little thanks to those of you that did reply via e-mail. Thanks for not being so judgemental and asking and for a few even trying this. It is nice to see that here on the TMF ( as I was suggested to post this on) was a good idea and yes there are some here that do come though. Thanks again.. The dare however ( ok not dare, challenge or what ever you wish to call it ) has not been beaten, missed by a few seconds belive that or not. Yes the person who just missed it will be trying again, as she has said. So the offer is still out there. No need to reply here if your wanting to be a little low key. Thats why I asked for anyone interested to contact me via e-mail. This way you stay with me and do not have to worry about all the PM's being sent to you by those saying
( hey you did that can you do that for me) I do not give out e-mail addresses or usernames, unless you say I can. So again thanks to all, ok the 3 lol that have tried and again anyone else who thinks this is interesting or just plain fun and wants to give this a try e-mail me at
[email protected]
This is purely for the fun of it.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back