• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman: 5 Little Piggies.

Wonder Woman
In:
5 Little Piggies
M/F, Bondage, Non-consensual
By Slaver Tickler​

It was a cold rainy night in Washington DC, and IADC agent Diana Prince was glad to be nearing home. It had been a long day, and surprisingly uneventful. Mainly paper work, and a few meetings. Thing were about to change, as what may have been a slow day for Ms. Prince, would lead to an exhausting evening for Wonder Woman.

The beautiful, statuesque brunet finally reached the floor where her apartment was located, and was shocked by what she saw. The door to the room had been forced, and he could hear some crashing going on inside. Immediately, Diana ducked down the hallway, behind the large plants, and did her trademark spin. Their came a loud booming thunder, and were once stood the doughty Diana, now stood the magnificent form of Wonder Woman, ambassador of Paradise Island.

“Who’s in here!” yelled the 6’ woman, as she scanned the room for intruders, “Why are you in Diana Prince’s apartment?” she demanded.

Suddenly a large puff of smoke erupted in front of her, and Wonder Woman felt her eye’s start to sting. The raven haired hero brought her hand to her mouth and nose, as she tried to block out some of the airborne chemicals. Through the mist the Amazon prices could see a shadow moving towards he, and she took a defensive form, as did her would be attacked. However, as the tear invoking smoke cleared, she could see she’d been looking into the full length mirror, and that some one was behind her.

“Bye Hera, no!” exclaimed the Princess as she felt the golden belt pulled from around her waist, “My belt and magic lasso, how did you know?”

“Know what.” said the masked burglar, surprised to see Wonder Woman staggering, “Y-you mean you didn’t no, know?”

The thug watched in startled, as the scantly clad super hero stumbled to the floor. With the enchantments of her magic belt the gases effects had been minimal, however, once removed, the chemicals in her system were enough to knock her out. The man stood in disbelief at the stroke of luck, he’d broke into the apartment at random, the idea of grabbing Wonder Woman’s belt had been on a whim. Now he had her at his mercy, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

Wonder Woman awoke staring at her bedroom ceiling, the event of her previous night flooding her mind. The buxom beauty reached to check for her belt, only to discovered she could not move her arms. Looking upward she saw that the intruder had bound her wrist and ankles to the frame of her bed. The Amazon struggled, but with out her belt she
only had the strength of a mortal female. At least her captor has chosen to use pantyhose instead of her magic lasso. With it he could force, even her, to tell him anything he wanted to know. The only thing that puzzled her was that he’d left her golden belt laying over the back of a chair, and her boots had been removed.

Suddenly Diana heard the sound of her toilet flushing, and the bathroom door opened. Stepping out into the moon light was her captor, dressed in a black sweat suit and a Ski mask.. How embarrassing, thought the Amazon, for me, the emissary of my people, and Immortal princess, to fined myself at the mercy of a man, and a mortal one at that.

“Hello, Wonder Woman?” said the arrogant thief, “I trust you slept well.”

“Untie me this instant you fiend, or I will lose my temper and do thing I might…!” She began to bellow.

“You know you have very nice feet.” interrupted the man, “I mean for all the fighting you do I would expect them to become chaliced and rough, but they seem to be quite soft.” he continued, “Your toes are so perfect, long and pink, like little piggies.”

“Never mined my feet, untie me NOW!.” the heroin demanded, as he captor knelt down at the foot of the bed, “What… what are you doing?”

“Why, I’m admiring you ‘little piggies’, do you know the story of the 5 little piggies Wonder Woman?” he asked, only to receive an dirty look, “It’s really quite amusing,” he continued, “I’ll make you a deal, if the tale of the 5 little piggies doesn’t make you laugh I’ll cut you lose, but if it does I get to see your breasts.”

Diana turned her head to the side, and tried to remember this legend he spoke of. In all he 2527 years of life she had never heard of it. The Amazon knew their must have been a catch, after all he was a thief, but how could a story about 5 pigs make anybody laugh. After thinking about it for several minuets Wonder Woman decided she could maintain her composure, regardless, and agreed to the burglars terms.

“Oh really, great, it’s such a cool story!” he exclaimed, “This little piggy when to market…” he said, gently wiggling his prisoners big toe, “… and this little piggy stayed home.” he continued, kissing the next, “This little had roast beef,” this time licked a toe with his tongue, angering his prisoner more, “…and this little piggy had none.” he sang, followed with the slow sucking the Diana’s second-to-last toe.”

“Enough of this!” bellowed the Amazon, “This is not a story, it is some perverse excuse for you to fondle my feet!” she continued, “It is not funny, or even mildly amusing, now untie me!”

“This little piggy…” he said, ignoring Wonder Woman tirade, “the cutest, littlest, of piggies…” he continued, pausing only to give it a good wiggling, “… it ran all the way home!” he yelled ecstatically.

“Oh, wait, what are you doing?” asked Diana, as she felt the burglar slowly stoke a finger against her deep arch, “No, that’s not fair, don’t do that.”

The man looked up at his captive, and could see the terror in her eye’s. No more pompous attitude, or empty threats. In his heart he was also relieved, for all he knew Wonder Woman had come from a long lost world, and her feet might not have even been ticklish. The woman’s squirming were very arousing, especially how her big tit’s jiggled with in the confines of her corset top. The man wiggled his fingers over the Amazon’s squirming feet, the whole time watching with glee as she struggled to keep from laughing.

“C’mon Wonder Woman, you know you want to laugh, and there is no way I’m stopping until you do.” he explained, “I can keep this up all night, just pawing away at your pretty feet. I wonder what would happen if I dug my fingers under your toes.”

“No!” screamed the restrained woman, it was all she could do not to laugh.

Air began to force it’s way out of Wonder Woman lungs and push it’s way up. The heroin felt like a can of pop that had been shaken by Superman. The pressure built in Diana’s belly, until she thought her eyes would pop out of her head. Suddenly she felt her toes being forced back, and the thief’s skilled fingers digging in.

“No, get away form there!” she demanded, “Oh, eek, err, ack, hih, he, ha, hehehe, hahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha!” Wonder Woman was laughing.

“I won now I get to see your tits!” exclaimed the burglar.

“You didn’t win, you cheated.” rebutted the struggling beauty, “UNTIE ME THIS INSTANT!”

The man looked down at his prisoner and shook his head. He knelt back down, and began to gently run his fingers over the woman’s squirming feet. Diana shrieked, and the giggled flowed easily from her. Now that he’d gotten her to laugh there was no stopping him form making her laugh continuously.

“Stop it, get away!” screamed Diana, as the burglar’s finger teased her arches mercilessly “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it, I hate it, hehehehehe, hahahahaha!”

“Not until you admit I won, and that I can look at you boobs” replied the burglar to his victim, “What kind of a Super Hero reneges on a bet?”

Wonder Woman couldn’t responded, she was laughing so hard, all she could do was buck and thrash helplessly. The intruder stared longingly at Diana’s bouncing bosoms, if things kept going the way they were she wouldn’t have to concede, her big tits would just pop out all on their own. The heroin was squealing with laughter, she’d never felt so helpless in her entire life. She’d face alien hordes, demons from Hades, and some of earth worst villains, and yet simply stroking her feet was nearly enough to break her spirit. It was all so humiliating.

“Enough, hahahahaha, this is maddening!” ordered Wonder Woman, “Hehehehehe, I’ll suffer no more, snort, of your disrespect!” she continued, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, giggle, snort, STOP IT NOW!”

“You’ll suffer untill you’ve conceded to my demands…” replied the burglar, as he his hand to her other foot, “…and not a moment before.”

“NO, HEHEHEHEHE, WAIT, HAHAHAHAHA, NOT THE OTHER FOOT!” screamed the Amazon, “HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, NO, NO MORE, PLEASE STOP!”

“Do I win. Am I right?” asked the man

“YES, YES, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, THE STORY MADE ME LAUGH, PLEASE STOP I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!” Screamed Wonder Woman.

The man leaped to his feet, and hurried to the head of the bed. Looking down at his victim he could see tears rolling down her cheek, and soft after giggles escaped her soft red lips. Reaching down, the burglar slowly pealed back the cups of Wonder Woman top, and became the first man in history to gaze upon the perfect breasts of Dina, Princess of the Amazons.

“OH MY GOD!” exclaimed the man, taking a few steps back, “THOSE ARE AMAZING!”

“Hay, where are you going!” called Diana, as her captor left the room, “You said you’d untie me.”

“No I didn’t, I said I’d stop tickling your feet.” corrected the man, “When I come back, I’m going to check out those sexy thighs of yours.”

The End…?

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Slaver

Great story Very well done Now some villian needs to come in and tickle her Hint hint :bowing:

I'm thinking about maybe part 2.

Might do a part 2, if I do it will be a little... Catty, shall we say :D.

Great!

Great story!!! Nicely done. I do hope there is a part 2.

Bandit

Cruel is the Cat

I plan on writing part 2 (Cruel is the Cat) Featuring Cat Woman, However I am going to dedicate myself to my steph story for now.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back