• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The results are in for the 2005 GFA's!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks.

This years Feathers were the most voted on since we started the awards. A big thanks to all who took the time to be a part of them this year. And a congratulations to the winners! The results are here !

Myriads

If any of the GFA winners are interested, I have created 3 differently styled awards for you to display in your signatures or on your webpages, or wherever you may like. These are the three sample designs:

'

If you would like one of these for display, just PM me and let me know which one, and if you have specific color requests for it (to match a website color scheme or just your own preferences).

Congratulations everyone!

Mimi :)

:woot: Wow! I really didn't expect to win this. Many thanks to all who voted for us! We're glad to be here to serve the community. As always, if there's anything else folks would like to see us include on the site, just drop us a note. If it's doable, we'll get to work on it. Also, be sure to check in periodically to find our 10th anniversary contests and fun that will appear throughout the year.

Congrats to all who won in this year's Golden Feather Awards. It's those who get involved in things who make this community what it is. Great work, everyone!

Ann

Last edited:
TklDuo-Ann said:
:woot: Wow! I really didn't expect to win this. Many thanks to all who voted for us! We're glad to be here to serve the community. As always, if there's anything else folks would like to see us include on the site, just drop us a note. If it's doable, we'll get to work on it. Also, be sure to check in periodically to find our 10th anniversary contests and fun that will appear throughout the year.

Congrats to all who won in this year's Golden Feather Awards. It's those who get involved in things who make this community what it is. Great work, everyone!

Ann

dang Ann i didnt know at the time i voted that you were the Think Tank. duh on me... anyway congratulations to you and all of the other winners.

isabeau

Congratulations to all winners!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank MisterDauntless, who nominated me in the Best Artist catagory, as well as Celtic Emperor, Kalamos, HDS and Rajee for supporting that nomination (also anyone who may have voted for me via closed ballot)! Thank you so much, guys! :D I may not have won, but that doesn't lessen my gratitude! It was a great thrill to have been in competition!

Last edited:
TklDuo-Ann said:

Ann

Congratulations Ann, for Think Tank. You definately deserve it, especially for all the effort you put into this community. Congrats as well to all the other winners for 2005! With all the wonderful creative talent here, it makes us all winners!!
<<<<----

I wanted to add my kudos to all the winners also!

Good work now don't sit around a rest on your laurels! :smilelove

~toyou

Indeed. Congratulations to all the winners, especially Dave (I'll draw'em like you one day, I swear. :) ).

Cheers everybody!

Snail Shell

Congrats to all the GFA winners, and especially to my darling wife, Ann.

So is "Ticklish Interrogation" the one where the brunette kidnaps the blonde and tickles her until she tells her where "the library" is? Then the blonde captures the brunette, and visa-versa for the rest of the video? Definetely one of the all-time greatest.

Drew

Drew you are correct

The blonde is Catherine Beaumount (a HOFamer herself), the brunette's name escapes me but she was my favorite in the vid. The toothbrush scene is one of the first extended scenes I remember using a tickle tool other than an feather or q-tip. Now a days they have the battery operated types which appear in almost all tickle videos.

Those of us in this forum are always wondering about the reality of the tickling....is the model really ticklish? While I've never had the oppurtunity to tickle either of the ticklee's in this movie I feel they both give the feeling of true ticklishness. And if they're not.......then the Academy should take note!!!

TK-7 was and is one of my all time favorite tickle videos to this day. A vid truly worthy of HOF status!!!!

Giantfan :devil:

Those immortal words....."Where's the Library?".......will stay with me the rest of my life.

Drew

We put a thank you post on the general tickling forum.... but please allow us to say thankyou yet again to everyone for voting us TICKLING COMPANY OF THE YEAR for 2 years in a row!

we could not be prouder!!!

And Domina Skye is very excited to have won TICKLER OF THE YEAR... and sends her thanks as well!

ALSO

we created an award image as well last year...
so if any of the winners for this or last year wants us to make them one, we'll be glad to... just let us know

golden-feather2005.jpg
golden-feather05skye.jpg

bfvgf2004.gif
divagf2004.gif

A sincere and humble Thank You to all who voted for me, it is truly appreciated. For my art to have an impact on such a varied community over the course of several years simply amazes me. It really does mean a lot to me.

Congratulations to all of the winners, and thanks to the voters and members of the community for making this the most succesful GFA's yet. And a BIG congrats to Mimi, Jeff and Bluefetish...three people for whom this award is just not enough for all they've done.

Peace! :triangle:

Thank you from everyone at Parker's Amateur Video! We're just so happy that people appreciate our work and welcome a newcomer to video production. :)

Thanks, everybody!

Every so often, I get to wondering, "Does anybody really like the stuff I write?" I guess this Golden Feather for Fiction is the answer - makes it two years in a row. Thanks to all of my fans for the nomination and the support. I hope you enjoyed reading the stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.

And congrats to all of the other winners. I'm proud to be in such good company.

Strelnikov

suggestion

Next year the awards should be split for a couple of the catagories.

Best Model Ticklee
BEst Model Tickler
Both should have a best model Male and Female Ler and Lee.

Just a thought.

Click on the 'User CP' words in the blue bar under our logos that will take you to the area to see your PM's.

Just out of curiosity why did you post your question to this thread?

Myriads

Nominations for the various awards open on the 1st of Nov. that period runs to Jan 1st, then final voting goes to the 1st of April.

Myriads

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back