• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big City, Peachtree City, Blastoff City, and Morning Delights

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston. They won two of three in New York, before losing two of three in Atlanta, and winning two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the mid America teams.
When the team returned home that Sunday night, as they always did, Mitch and Naomi made love. Mitch fell assleep, happy to be home, but, early the next morning, he awakened, to a very erect penis, and Naomi, naked, lowering herself on him. "What are you doing? We have to get up and make the kids breakfast. We cant do this now" Mitch protested. "Will you shut the hell up, and fuck me, you silly putz. Every damn morning you wake up with this huge erection, and I am trying to be nice, and help you, but if you don't want me to, then I'll leave" Naomi said. "Every morning?" Mitch asked. "Without fail. I see it in your sleep. It looks so gorgeous. I'd suck on it, except, I don't want to wake you up, and, we don't do that" Naomi said, gently riding her man. "Wow": Mitch said. "You men don't notice anything. Luckily, you have me around to point these things out to you" Naomi said, almost triumphantially. "I notice everything. I notice that you are the most ticklish wife on the face of this planet, and if you don't shut up, I am going to tickle you to death on your feet, and all over" Mitch said, going after Naomi's sides. "Dont. Not when you're inside of me.. later" Naomi said. "Oh, you can count on it, Australian, with bondage" Mitch said with a smirk. When the couple was finished, they went inside to attend to their offspring. Mitch came up behind Naomi, and whispered in her ear:" I cannot believe that I just fucked your brains out, and we are now out here like this. We are so bad" He said. "Yeah, I know, but what we did in there was sooo good" She whispered back.
That night, after more sex, and a peaceful nap, the couple joined the team at the ballpark to face the Pirates. Kate Hudson was the starter that night. She fared well, pitching eight innings, allowing but two runs. Duff came in to pitch the ninth, and slammed the door, and the team had a 4-2 victory. That night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, they agreed to try something different. Since they had ample time in the afternoon to sleep while their kids were in school, they decided to shelve the usual night time sex, in favor of sex in the morning. They set the alarm for an hour before their children woke up, which would give them time to have foreplay, and make love, before having to get up to deal with the day. The following morning, they woke up tired, and had to brush their teeth, but, coincendentially, Mitch had the same huge erection upon awakening, that Naomi had claimed she had been seeing for a while. This was a help, and they had another wild session, abit having to be quiet due to not wanting to wake up their kids. Once again, it proved therapetic. That night, Mitch hit a long homer, and Naomi pitched a scoreless inning, as the Good Guys prevailed behind Gil Bellows, 5-3. The next day, after yet more morning sex, they discusssed their patterns with their therapist. "Lately, we haven't felt like having sex at night. I wake up with an erection, and want to have sex with her first thing in the morning. Is this normal?" Mitch asked. "Yes, erections upon awakening are normal for many men. You two are lucky in that you have time in the morning, because most of your games are at night, and you don't have regular day jobs. If sex in the morning works, go with it" The therapist said. The Good Guys dropped the game that night, 2-1, behind Charlize Theron.
Thursday was an off day, and once again, the couple awakened at 5am to more sex. As Mitch was engaging in his kissing of Naomi, he repeatedly kissed her belly, causing her to giggle, and contract her belly in. "Have more kids with me, c'mon, one more, before it's too late. No contreceptive" Mitch said. "Fuck you, no more kids. I told you. From me, you get sex through the eyeballs until your balls turn blue, you do not get any more kids. You want more kids, divorce me, and marry another woman" Naomi said, with a smirk, in jest. "Nah, I can't divorce you. I'm used to you. Besides, you are into tickling and feet. Where else could I get that?" Mitch said.
The next morning, Friday, as they were preparing for their morning sex session, Mitch tied Naomi up, and began assaulting her soles with his fingers, and other instruments. As she squealed and protested through the tickling, Mitch tried to quiet her. "Will you shut up, Australian, you are going to wake up the whole apartment with your laughter" Mitch said, with mock anger. "You are such an asshole. You're going to make me have an orgasm all over the bed, you control freak, American putz" Naomi replied, with a look of mock anger in her eyes. Once again, another hot intercourse session followed this. It had seemed like the couple found their niche, making love in the morning.
Chicago came to town that night. Neve Campbell opposed Kerry Wood. Both pitchers fared well, allowing but one run each through the regulation nine. In the tenth, Mitch hit a homer, to come away with a 2-1 win. The fifth starter took a bad beating on Saturday night. Then, on Sunday, there was a marquee pitching matchup, Kate Hudson vs Mark Prior. Both pitchers were on their games, as Kate struck out a dozen, and Prior whiffed fourteen. The game was scoreless in the ninth, when Mitch hit another homer, to decide it, 1-0.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows started on Monday, and pitched well, but dropped a
3-1 decision. Charlize Theron took the mound on Tuesday night. She did better, allowing but one run over eight innings, and combining with Duff, on a 4-1 triumph. Neve Campbell took the hill on a sunny Wednesday in front of a matinee sellout. Neve had her A game working, fanning ten in seven innings. With the Cards leading 3-1 in the eighth, the Good Guys struck, scoring five runs on a grand slam homer by Mitch, and other hits. Duff again slammed the door in the ninth, as the team came away with a 6-3 triumph that completed a six and three homestand. In addition to it being a productive homestand on the field, it seemed that Mitch and Naomi had found a new manner of love making off the field, one that was agreeable to their sexual needs.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be a male grad student studying psychology, who planned to join the group that Mitch and Naomi's therapist practiced in. He wanted to do a study of what the team found so sexual about tickling. The tall, dark handsome student was tied hands and feet to the bed, as the females of the Good Guys approached. "Hmm, he's cute. Maybe I'll give him my phone number when we're done with him" Amanda Bynes said with a smirk. "Just stay away from this one. she's spoken for" Mitch said, poking Naomi in the back with his fingers. Kate Hudson began the tickle on the grad student's neck with fingers, as the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Bynes was next, tickling the handsome grad student on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers as more laughter erupted: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THATS TICKLISH NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilary Duff followed, attacking the grad student's inner and outer thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as he jerked his legs as much as the restraints allowed, and howled some more:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG ACK NOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Last, but certainly not least, came Naomi. Naomi, who was always the tickle attacked lee on her feet by Mitch, relished the opportunity to have another handsome man tied up to tickle. "I am married, but I am still going to have fun, and you are going to get it, mister" Naomi said. With that, she attacked his soles with her fingers, a feather, ice, and a vibrating electric massager over his soles and toes. The student went beserk! He wiggled his toes every which way, and howled with laughter, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE THAT'S SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi stopped the tickling, and the grad student was untied.
So, it had been another successful homestand on and off field, and the new sessions of sex in the morning seemed to be working for the couple. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Good to see the Good Guys back in action. It's also nice to see Naomi and Mitch getting along so well. Great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, Happy, your praise is appreciated. As you know, real baseball season starts today, so I will be a bit busy and out of action for a day or so, but never fear, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back