• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the ticklish mz chaos

jd58

TMF Expert
after meeting on the tmf site and months of privite e-mails mz chaos was going to be coming to mpls for her work. we agreed i would meet her at the airport so we could meet face to face for the first time. i could hardly wait.
on the morning she was coming in i of course got there early. as her flight was unboarding i seen a vary nice looking lady coming off and i knew it was her."jeff she asked" as she walked over. yes" i said"in a shy kind of way. we both smiled and said it was vary nice to meet and that we both looked like we had desribed.we than went to get her bags and than to sit and have coffee and just talk a little.
we were getting along great. just talking and laughing about alot of things. now mz chaos was dressed in a blue jean skirt and shirt and tan pantyhose and heels.looking mighty good.
she had some work to do that afternoon for some meeting that next day so she told me to meet her at the hotel early that evening.
now i had a friend of mine who works alot with wood make me a pair of stocks. i put some straps on them so it could be attached to an end of a bed pretty easy.
later that afternoon i put the stocks and some other tickling devices in a suitcase so i could stroll though the hotel lobby without being noticed and headed off to the hotel. as i got to mz chaos room i knocked on the door and when she anwsered i was pleased to see she still had on the same clothes. she was even still wearing her shoes. let me tell you i was getting mighty excited to get to those ticklish feet we had talked about over the months.
she let me in and asked about the suitcase and i told her not to worry i was not planning on staying with her but that we wear going to have some tickling fun.
i opened the suitcase and pulled out the stocks and her eyes widened and with a smile she said"oh my". we talked as i attached the stocks to the bed making sure she was comfortable with everything that was going to happen. she was.
mz chaos than layed on the bed put her feet in the stocks and i closed and locked it. she could only move her feet at the ankle.i than fastened her arms up and over her head. asking her if she was comfortable i "yes she said". let the fun begain i replyed.
as i moved to the end of the bed and slowly removing her shoes and seeing those vary pretty nylon clad feet for the first time.mz chaos closesd her eyes and litely bite her bottom lip knowing what was about to start.
i litely started to tickle the bottom of her left foot and her laughter was instent.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was music to my ears.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! "she cried" as all my fingers ran up and down the bottoms of those VARY! VARY! ticklish feet.
i continued and as her laughter increased i would have to stop and give her a rest and becouse she was laughing so loud i did not want attention brought to us from outside the room.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH! MY GOD! that tickles "she screamed" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i than left her feet and moved up the rest of her body finding every ticklish spot i could find. i don't think there was a spot i didn't touch were she wasn't ticklish.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP!STOP!!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
after a while i did stop give a rest and go to the suitcase and bring out an electric toothbrush.
when mz saw that she pleaded" no,no" as i turned it on and moved to her feet again.
as the vibrating brushes touched the bottoms os her feet. her laughter went hysterical instently.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i tickled all over those feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT! STOP!STOP!"she cried. by this time her makup was running from her laughter. i moved the toothbrush from her feet up the inside of her thighs up to her panty line and back down and up the other side. i noticed that her laughter had subsided a little and that a moan had started and her legs had started to quiver. i continued my tickling for a while longer. when i stopped mz was sweating and just trying to catch her breath. as let her out of the stocks and untied her. sitting on the edge of the bed she said" my god iv'e never been tickled like that. she than said that i tickled her into an orgam.
i thought to myself "wow" iv'e never tickled a woman to do that before.

the end

nice story. so Mz Chaos had an orgasm? cool beans.

isabeau

What an awesome story. Enjoyed every word of it, you lucky bastard!

wow!! I would have loved to have seen that!! So what is the most ticklish area of her foot? And what other spots where really ticklish?

isabeau said:
nice story. so Mz Chaos had an orgasm? cool beans.
isabeau
dman68 said:
What an awesome story. Enjoyed every word of it, you lucky bastard!
He's lucky??? It seems I'm the one who had the orgasm!!! Jeffy-poo did all the work and I had all the fun!!! but...
Jeff, I had the best time and I enjoy your friendship... and so many of your qualities... so don't take this personally... but you can't continue to wear the Power Rangers underwear....you need to let it go. I'm just speaking from a female's perspective...I'm trying to help you.
By the way... that rash? The doctor says no worries... it's not catching... so you're safe.

Thanks for the story... I'm flattered.

Uh, guys....

....this isn't in the True Story Section. :scared:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back