• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kidnapping

MasterPaladin

2nd Level Violet Feather
It's a beautiful day and Teri and Sherree decided to go to the Mall together shopping . The 2 Girls are walking down the steet Teri is wearing a black miniskirt complimented by a red satin blouse and a pair of red high heel pumps sherree simularly clad with a black mini skirt and a white see through chifon blouse with a black low cut bra and black high heel sandles . As the pair walk through the mall parking lot they pass a beautiful black limo . 2 men come up from behind grab the girls hand gag them and begin dragging them into the back seat of the car . Once inside sherree and teri find themselves being bound hand and foot by the 2 masked men and the limo drives off . Teri begins to scream the man quickly places a rag over her mouth and nose after a second she goes limp , seeing this sherree begins to beg please don't hurt up , please what do you want the men remain silent .
the limo pulls into the garage of a large abandoned wearhouse and comes to a stop. 2 more masked men exit the front of the car the girls are removed and carried into a rather large room with 2 tables in the center of the floor. ohh pleeeeeassse dont hurt us sherree exclaims please Teri begins to waken . the 2 are laid ontop of the side by side tables sherree begins to squirm in her bondage as Teri us untied and retied spreadeagle to the 4 corners of the table , her beautifull body streched out her mini creeps up even higher she begins pleading with the 4 masked men don't hurt us please don't hurt us . Sheree manages to get her hands free as the 2 by Teri begin to run their fingers up teri's legs to her thighs what are you doing as she begins to giggle the 3 guy watches as the 4th begins to untie sherree's feet , Sherree kicks him in the face and bolts for the door the 3 men give chase Teri begins to squirm and pull at all her binds . Sherree doen't get very far before the 3 once again grab her. Kicking and screaming she is brought back to the room and tied spreadeagle to the table . So you like to kick and want to escape I think you blondie need to be tought a lesson .
all 4 men gather around Sherree's beautifully taught body as one begins to open her blouse . Please don't rape me please I beg you shaking her head no . I won't put a mark on your body blondy as he drags his nimgernails lightly across her tanned flat belly . Sherree immediately burst's into a fit of giggles OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOthe other 2 begin slowly removing her shoes . Trei at this point is trying furiously to free herself knowing how ticklish she is . the 4 th masked man fins his fingers under sherree's arms over her blouse .PPPPPLLLLLEEASEEEEEEE SSSSSSTOPPPPPPPPPPP sherree is thrashing about hahahahahehehehehehHAHAHEHEHEH SSSSSSSSSSSHAHAHTTTTOOOOHEHHAHEHAPPPPPPPPPPP . She now feels her blouse being torn off her body and her black bra being cut off.
Both Sherree's feet are being tickled ,fingernails raking and darting across her soles 10 fingers fluttering all over her lower belly and 10 fingers tickling under her arms Sherree begins to loose it unable to even speak , in a silent laugh starts banging her head on the table to try to distract herself from all the tickling . the 4 stop as one places a pillow under her head and one puts a pillow under her back which tightens her binds even more and pushes her beautifully shaped breasts upwards. Breathing very heavy pppppppppppplleass nnnoooooooooommmmoreeeeeeeeeeeee I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE IM BEGGING YOU I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ANYTHING JUST NO MORE TICKLING .Her eyes widen as one man picks up 2 feathers and heads for her breasts ,escape ayy blondie....NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNOTTT THEREEEEEEEEEE PLEEASEEEEEEEEENNOOOOOOOOOOOO the feathers lower touching her nipples and the other 3 begin on her feet thighs and underarms again OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHENNNNNNNNOOOOOHAHAHAHEHEHHAHAMMMMMOOOREEEEEEEAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHSSSTOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP iimmmm bbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIINGGGGG YOUUUUUUUUUU NNNOTTTTMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNIPPLLLLLLLLLLESSSSSSSSSSSSHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE thrashing and pulling on her binds the tickling is so intense her body begins to tremble . PPPPPLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNOOOMORRRRRRREEEEEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH . fingernails traveling all over her arches and toes feathers now being used on her underarms and breasts . so you gonna try to escape again ? her blond hair all in her face now the look of horror in her eyes violently shakes her head no as she replies NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPLEEEEASEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE EHEHE HEHAHAH YOOOOOUUUUUUU HAAAAVT SSSSSSTOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHAHAHAHEHEHEHE . The 4 men stop sherree gasping for air omgomgomg please you can't do that again please no more anything you want anything . 2 of the men walk over to Teri.
guess what hun . Fear in her voice , no please no I couldn't take that kind of torture please please don't tickle me.
one man starting on her knees slides his fingers up her legs to her thighs and then reaches under her mini skirt . OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONONONONONON PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEPLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEH STOP HEHEHEHEHE.

sHOULD i CONTINUE ? smiles hope you like so far.

mmmmm omg!!!!

Teasing tying and tickling skimpily-clad sandalled cockteases drives me insane!!!! Please continue!!! I'll trade stories if interested also!

Naughty Melissa

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back