• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Surprise Pt 2 - mf/f & f/f (Please leave feedback!)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Sorry it took so long to do part 2 (Almost 2 weeks!) Part one is here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=76989

PLEASE comment on the story! Thanks!

The next few seconds were a blur. All I remember from the last few moments before it happened was Brian sitting next to me with the rope in his hands. I had tried to stand up to get away, but before I realized it, I was already on my back with my hands behind me. I struggled side to side, but all I was doing was wasting my energy. His strength had already overpowered me as he held my wrists together. I screamed as he tied them together, which made him laugh at me even more. “C’mon, Stacy,” he mocked, “try to get away!”

I admit that I had tried, but it was no use, so instead I just succumbed to my fate. He pushed gently behind me on the small of my back as we marched upstairs again. I looked at the ground the whole time, watching my bare feet step on the rug, not wanting him to see how excited I actually was.

I knew Andrea was still upstairs. Brian had untied her a little while ago after she fell asleep, but she should be awake by now. After all, she just had an hour’s worth of rest, and since it was her turn to tickle, she wouldn’t need to be fully awake.

When we had reached our destination, he opened the door slowly to peek inside, seeing Andrea plopped in the recliner by the television. Brian turned to me and winked, and then quickly ran behind her, darting for her ribs. I sat on the bed and smiled as he gently but rapidly pinched her sides, causing her to almost fall off the side of the chair. “Gotcha!” I said, lying back on the bed.

Andrea stood up from her seat and walked over to where I was laying. She looked down at me with a smile on her face, to which I waved at her with my bound hands. Brian stared quietly at both of us for a second before saying, “You know she’s more merciless than I am.”

“Oh really,” I replied sarcastically.

That’s when it happened. Without saying anything, she ran to my left side and began drumming her fingernails against my ribs, and I freaked. I began twisting side to side, trying to roll her hands into a position where they would be as immobile as I was, but she just double handed me, tickling faster on the side that I wasn’t rolling on at the moment.

As Andrea tortured my ribs, I could feel my feet being tied together. I kicked them as much as I could, but Brian had already got my ankles while I wasn’t paying attention. He pulled my ankles toward him with the slack of the rope, tying my flailing and bending legs to the end of my bed. Just to be mean, he then pushed my pants legs a little above my knee. I watched out of tear-filled eyes as he squeezed both of my knees at the same time. Andrea tried to keep up with the rib tickling, but I was now flopping like a fish to make it all go away.

Brian laughed as he watched both of us, occasionally squeezing my knees while staring at the job Andrea was now doing to my tummy. I felt her kneading at it with one hand while the other hand used its nails and fingertips to torture the other half of my sucked-in abdomen. I couldn’t help but laugh, and a few times, all of my struggling almost caused me to fall of the bed. Since she didn’t want me to hurt myself, Andrea quickly jumped on the bed and climbed over the top of me, straddling me while kneeling on my bed. (Later at the birthday party, she told me that Brian was so shocked, he didn’t tickle me for a while because he just stood there with his mouth hanging open while she tickled me!) Immediately, she started on my ribs again. I shook my head and buried my face into the pillow as I felt all ten of her fingers tickle between my ribs. “Tickle tickle,” she mocked me, moving her fingers into my armpits now. Brian stood close to my face as he gave me the ‘I told you so’ look. I looked back at him with the tears in my eyes, pleading to him with my laughter to make it stop, but he just disappeared from my vision again.

I knew I couldn’t see him, but instead of fading away, he made sure I could still feel his presence. It began as him slowly tracing a fingernail under my toes, wiggling it across the bottom of my foot as he watched my toes flexed. What it turned into was a rapid tickle fest that focused only on the bottoms of my feet. He started by raking his nails on the soles, stopping when he got back to the top and tickled softly under my toes with each pass. I shook my head, almost making myself dizzy as I could see the strands of brunette hair flying by my face through the tears. He stared up at us as he began tickling in the center of my soles and along the sides of my feet, watching Andrea as she still tickled my lower tummy and waist. “Hey, you know what really drives her nuts?” he said, tickling between my toes.

She smiled, still moving her nails on my hips. “What’s that?”

Brian then tossed her an electric toothbrush with a non-tickling hand. “Use this in her bellybutton. It drives her totally insane!”

Andrea turned on the brush and held it to my eyes. I panicked as I heard its whirr near my ears, remembering all the times I had been nearly tickled to death with that device of horror. Andrea could see the look on my face as she held it near my neck. “Don’t like this, do you?”

I shook my head ‘no’ while Brian was slowing the tickling on my feet. Andrea pulled a handkerchief out of her hands while clutching the brush with a few fingers. “This might get loud sooo…”

Andrea shoved the handkerchief in my mouth as I pulled my head to all sides to try to keep it from being tied behind my head. She used a simple knot to tie it off before putting the brush a few inches from my caved in bellybutton. My eyes got wider as she swished it around a few inches above my skin, anticipating but fearing the sensation it would cause. “I’m gonna get you so bad for earlier. We’re going to tickle you crazy, aren’t we, Brian?”

“Huh, oh, yeah, we’re going to get you good, wohohohohohohoo!” he said from behind me, wiggling his fingers jokingly.
My eyes got wider as the brush got closer to my belly until the impact happened. I laughed as hard as I could through the gag, but since that wasn’t enough, I had to resort to banging my head. The bed wasn’t hard enough to give me any relief from the ticking, all I could get from it was the soft bounce of the pillows and mattress beneath me. Andrea continued to drive my bellybutton crazy, though. She pushed the brush inside of it as she tried to compensate for all the random struggling I was doing. She glanced behind her, nodding to Brian as he walked toward me again, an electric brush in his hand too.

He held my toes back as he pushed the brush onto the underside of my toes and all over the sole of the foot. I lifted my extra foot off the bed as far as it would go, hoping to release his grip on my toes, but they just kept torturing me more. Andrea had even begun to tickle my tummy and ribs with her other hand, getting both sides of my ribs as she watched me try to hold in my laughter by biting my lips. She knew and I knew it was no use, I just continued laughing a few seconds later, but at least I had a few seconds of sanity in between my tortured giggles.

Then, the watch beeped. Eleven minutes left before we all had to attempt to get ready to leave. Andrea hopped off of me and stood on one side of the bed while Brian stopped tickling my feet and stood on the other side of the bed. They stared at me as I reopened my eyes and looked at both of them: first one, then the other. They smiled as Andrea said, “One minute break. After that, you have to decide whether we spend the next ten minutes tickling your ribs or our feet!”

Well, naturally, I hate decisions. I laid there for the next 60 seconds just enjoying my time of having the first breath of fresh air I was sure I had in an hour. They looked down at me when the minute was up, awaiting my decision. “I’m sorry; you can’t make me pick something like that!”

I knew this was another one of Brian's ideas. He knew I hated decisions, so I knew there had to be a cruel punishm---

“I guess we’ll just have to do both!” he said.

Brian and Andrea ran to both ends of the bed, him to my ribs and her to my feet, and without hesitation, they tickle-attacked me from all sides. I jumped up rapidly from the overwhelming sensations, arching my back as far as I could and trying to sit up. He dug his fingers into my ribs, meticulously traversing from my armpits to my waist. A few times when he hit the waist, he took a path around my tummy, his hands crossing paths a few times along the way. I screamed and begged to be let go, not only from this, but from what was also going on at my feet.

Andrea had settled in comfortably with them. She was tickling the sides of them slowly with a finger while licking lightly at my toes. I tried to kick her away, almost kicking her in the face a few times, but she just stood up and pushed my feet closer together. She then took her nails and attacked only the soles of my feet while watching Brian continue his workout on my entire upper body. This continued for the next ten minutes, and by the time it was done I was dizzy to the point of almost passing out. Instead of letting that happen, the watch beeped again.

Immediately, everyone stopped in their tracks. Brian and Andrea quickly began untying me from the bed as I slowly regained all the movements in my muscles. In five minutes, I was back to normal as if nothing had happened. I was still extremely giggly, but by this point, the endorphins had made all of us like that. “It’s time to get ready,” Brian commanded, still laughing.

The party was a huge success. Everyone had a good time with the pizza and the beer and all of us getting together like we usually do. A few times at the restaurant, the three of us would poke each other in the side and Brian even held my hands over my head so everyone could give me my ‘birthday tickles’. Brian turned to me once during the party, kissing me on the cheek, and said, “Did you get everything you wanted?”

“And even more,” I said with a smile on my face.

allow me to be the first to tell you this story is freaking awesome! i love the 1st person writing and how desriptive you are, you really have a talent. :) nice work

Very hot, orange...well written and I can really picture what's happening to you. Whenever I really wish I was the tickler, like in this story, I really enjoy it. Nicely done!

wE USUALLY PREFER THIRD PERSON (BECAUSE THEN WE KNOW IT'S A GIRL!_, still lovely!!!! Good work ANdrea!
LOve,
Heather and Anna
P.S Write many more stories please Stacy!

Heather & Anna said:
wE USUALLY PREFER THIRD PERSON (BECAUSE THEN WE KNOW IT'S A GIRL!_, still lovely!!!! Good work ANdrea!
LOve,
Heather and Anna
P.S Write many more stories please Stacy!

what my very good friends said.. more please. it was terrific.

isabeau

GREAT job, Orange!

I love the fact that you rely only on detailed descriptions and never type out the actual laughter. It has a much different effect - very cool. You paint some great pictures of what goes on in a ticklee's mind....Brava!! You have a fan.

jreyn60

As with the rest of your stories, a great contrabution, keep it up.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back