• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish isabeau

jd58

TMF Expert
isabeau and i had meet and after about two weeks of phone tag we had set up a first date. i picked her up and went to dinner that evening. we were getting along great.good food and good conversation.during dinner i reached under the table and playfully grabbed isabeau,s knee. she instently jumped and laughed and pulled my hand away.with a smile i said" ticklish isabeau" she replyed "yes vary". that was all for right there.
after dinner i suggested we go back to my place and watch a movie. she agreed. now i am vary much into tickling and have strong foot fetish but did not let this known to isabeau just yet.
once we got to my place we walked in side and i kicked off my shoes at the door like i always do and isabeau did also. i poured her and i a glass of wine and told isabeau to make herself comfortable while i went though my dvd,s for a movie to put in.i found a movie and started it. we chatted and drank our wine. i than reached down and lefted isabeau,s feet and put them in my lap.she had some socks on and i began to in a non tickling way measage her feet. isabeau seemed to enjoy this a lot as she layed back on the couch and just close her eyes and gave out a little moan. being a man with a foot fetish it only took a minute or so for me to start to get excited.(if you know what i mean) now isabeau could feel this with her feet. opened her eyes and with a little girl giggle said"what's the matter jeff wille going to life"? hehehe she laughed.at that point i knew the game was on. i tighted my grip on her ankle with one hand and begain to tickle the bottom of her one foot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!she laughed and tried to pull her foot away but my grip was to tight.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY FEET THEY"RE TICKLSH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as my fingers ran up and down her foot. at that point i did stop for a second and i instently pulled her socks off both feet and using my fore arm i rapped my arm around both ankles and be gan ny tickling attack again on both feet.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!STOP!STOP! I CAN'T TAKE THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once again i did stop to give her a breather. this time i was going to find the most ticklish part of isabeau,s vary,vary ticklish feet.
i started at the heel and ran my fingers up the bottom of her feet slowly and found her laughter increaced when i got to the ball of her feet and her toes.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! she screamed as my fingers gently stroked the back of her toes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! by now tears were running down her cheeks from her laughter.
this time i did stop and let go of her feet. i than got up went to the kitchen and returned with a tub of whiped cream.isabeau was laying there still breathing hard as i sat back down and put her feet back in my lap." now my dear" i said lets try this. i opened the tub and dabbed some cream on her toes and holding her feet tight so i would not get any teeth knocked out from her kicking. i started to lick the whiped cream from each toe. gently and softly using my tongue and teeth. this just drove isabeau insane with laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was just sreaming HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after about 30 minutes of my tickling i did stop and she sat up on the couch, breathing hard and her hair find of sweaty. she layed her head on my shoulder and said" my feet are so ticklish. i than leaned over and we started to kiss and at that point i took her hand go up and we walked to the bedroom.
what happen next is in your imagination.

aw thanks for writing a story about me.. how ever did you know how ticklish my feet were? nicely done..

isabeau :Kiss1:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back