• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turns (all five parts, m/f & f/m)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
All 5 parts in one thread

Turns

My girlfriend, Kelly, and I were playing cribbage. Our games could get pretty competitive and we would do our best to tease each other, in a sexual way, in order to distract each other from the game. Usually, our card games led to sex. We’ve been dating for almost a year and had our share of tickle fights, which also usually led to sex, but I’d never been completely open about how much tickling turned me on although I’m sure it was obvious. This day, I decided to take a chance and suggested we make a little wager on the game; the loser must do what the winner says for an hour. Kelly quickly agreed which left me wondering what she would have in store for me if she won. If I won, I knew what I wanted to do but still wasn’t sure if I would have the guts to go through with it.

Although it was a tight game, and Kelly played every trick on me she knew to distract me, including tickling me, I was determined and eventually won the game. I told Kelly she needed to go into the bedroom, take off her clothes and I’d be there in a minute. Kelly jumped up and said “Oh, I think I’m going to like losing” and ran off into the bedroom.

Quickly, I went to my closet, pulled out a duffle bag that had two sets of padded Velcro cuffs that I had bought several years ago for such an occasion, and a couple of feathers, and carried the bag into the bedroom. Kelly was already there, laying naked and looking as gorgeous as ever. Kelly is 31 (I’m 37), Italian with big brown eyes, a terrific smile and laugh and beautiful long black hair that falls to her waist.

I reached in my bag and pulled out the restraints, carefully watching Kelly’s reactions. “Wait, we never said anything about bondage” she said with a sexy grin.

“I think bondage falls under the category of ‘anything’, don’t you?” I responded as I kneeled on the bed and grabbed her right wrist and wrapped one cuff around it.

“You got me there” was all she said. I sighed in relief to myself as I knew I’d just passed the first obstacle. I wasted no time securing Kelly’s wrists to the headboard so her arms were pulled up over her head. Then I crawled to the foot of the bed and did the same to her ankles until she was spread-eagled and completely helpless and vulnerable.

I set the alarm for exactly one hour, laid on top of Kelly and gave her a big kiss that she reciprocated passionately. I whispered in her ear, “Your hour begins now”. I moved my lips and tongue to her neck and started kissing and licking away. Kelly started to giggle and move her head and shoulders as much as she could to get away, to no avail. I continued moving down her body slowly, kissing and licking in places that would be ticklish and/or pleasurable, from under her arms, all over her breasts, pausing to suck on each nipple for several moments, down her sides, across her stomach, sticking my tongue in her belly button, along her waist, down her inner thighs, twice licking her mound lightly, down each leg until I got to her feet. Kelly was a mixture of giggles and moans at this point. I wanted to start slow and turn on every nerve ending in her body. I grabbed her left foot and started to suck on her toes. Kelly screamed with laughter as I sucked each toe, letting my tongue glide between each one. She was really laughing now as I did the same to her right foot. “God that tickles so much” Kelly said as I finished.

“Really. I didn’t notice” I said sarcastically. “Does it tickle more than this” and I scraped my fingers of my right hand over one foot, holding it still with my other hand. Again, Kelly exploded in laughter, especially when my fingers reached the area at the base of her toes.

“No don’t please” Kelly said. “I’m way too ticklish to handle this.” Ok, second obstacle. Obviously, if Kelly really didn’t want me to tickle her tied up, I wouldn’t, but I had a feeling she was just acting or, at the very least, a little apprehensive but willing to play along for awhile. I could already tell she was very excited.

Playing my dominant role as best I could, “You will get tickled Kelly. You have no choice. You are helpless and mine for an hour. However, if you are good, I won’t tickle you the entire time. I will give you plenty of breaks and mix it up with some teasing and other things I’m sure you will enjoy. At the end of the hour, I promise you will get the relief you will so desperately need” I waited eagerly for her response, knowing if she really protested, I would have to skip the tickling.

“Just don’t do anything you don’t want me to do to you later” Kelly said with a sexy smile.

“I wouldn’t dream of it” I said, and knew I was cleared to proceed. Not wasting any more time, I resumed tickling, first one foot, then the other, then both at once. Leaving no part untouched, I wiggled my fingers from her heels, over the soles and arches and paid particular attention to her toes which got the best results. Kelly was laughing non-stop now. After 5 minutes, I slid up between her spread legs and spider tickled under her knees before squeezing the tops of them, causing more laughter. When I dug my fingers into her inner thighs, Kelly screamed and lifted herself off the bed as much as her restraints would allow, which enabled me to tickle her ass, causing an even higher pitched scream. I repeated this several times, each time Kelly reacted the same way until we both were laughing so hard I had to stop for a second.

In an attempt to keep her turned on throughout this ordeal, I bent over and slowly dragged my tongue over her lips, varying speed and pressure until Kelly started moaning and breathing heavy. This was my signal to tickle her waist and hipbones. Surprised and tickled, Kelly started laughing uncontrollably again, my fingers moving up her sides as I crawled on top of her, straddling her waist. Giving her another break, I tweaked both her nipples between my fingers for a couple minutes, looking into her eyes. “In a few moments, Kelly, I’m going to tickle those oh so sensitive ribs. Then, I’m going to attack your extremely vulnerable and ticklish underarms. We both know that’s your worst spot, don’t we? There is nothing you can do to stop me either. When will I begin is the only question.” I said, verbally teasing her to the hilt. Kelly laid there, both moaning from my continued attention to her nipples and giggling in nervous anticipation of the inevitable. I gave her one fake, quickly moving to her ribs, held them there for a few seconds, then returned to her nipples.

“Ooh, you’re so cruel” she said.

“You think this is cruel? How about this?” and I tickled her ribs for real this time. Starting at the bottom, I carefully massaged each and every one all the way up and then fanned my fingers out to reach as many ribs as possible at once. Kelly’s laughter was music to my ears and I tickled her ribs for at least five minutes straight. Giving her another short break, I bent over and started sucking one nipple while using my hand to play with the other, taking turns. When Kelly started to really relax and moan again, I saw her eyes roll shut. Just then, I wiggled my fingers under her arms, lightly at first but increased the pressure to illicit the loudest laughs and screams so far. Her underarms really are extremely ticklish and I took full advantage of that fact. Five minutes more, with an occasional dip to her ribs and waist to keep her off balance, I stopped my armpit assault and gave Kelly a well deserved breather.

Hoping I wasn’t taking this too far, I didn’t wait for Kelly’s breathing to become normal before I slid between her legs again and started teasing her mound. I dragged my tongue ever so slowly around and around her lips, very lightly at first, increasing the pressure each time around until my tongue was inside her. Occasionally, I would lightly flick my tongue against her clit, trying to make sure I didn’t push her over the edge. Then I grabbed my bag and pulled out a feather. “Oh, no” Kelly cried.

“Oh yes” I said. “But don’t worry, I think you’ll like this. I alternated tickling her breasts and lips with the feather, making Kelly moan and lift her butt in a desperate attempt to increase the pressure of the feather. Of course, when she did this, I trailed the feather over the crack of her ass, causing her to slam her butt back down on the bed. We repeated this game several times, much to my amusement and her dismay, until I thought Kelly was dangerously close to cumming. So I moved the feather down her legs which made her pout and cry that she was “so close”.

“Not yet dear, the hour’s not up yet.” Looking at the clock, I saw I only had 10 minutes left. Where had the time gone? “You can handle 10 more minutes, can’t you? If you can’t, just let me know and I’ll untie you right now and leave you this way.”

“Oh, you brat. Alright. Go ahead. I can take it” Kelly hesitantly said.

“You think so, huh?” With my feather still in hand, I went to the foot of the bed and slowly dragged it between her toes, then used my fingers at the bottom of her toes. Again, Kelly laid there laughing, tugging futilely at her bonds, screaming that she was going to get me back so bad. “You’re not in much of a position to make threats honey. I may not stop if you keep it up. I’ll just tickle torture you all night. What do you think of that?" I asked, moving up her body until I was straddling her waist again.

“I’m sorry. I can’t take anymore. I’ll be good.” Kelly promised.

“Well, you have to take at least five minutes more” I responded, squeezing her waist before moving up to her ribs, underarms and neck. The last 5 minutes was the best upper body tickling I could dish out until the alarm went off.

Kelly was still giggling when I returned between her legs, grabbed the feather, and alternated tickling her clit with it and my tongue. I used my free hand to occasionally reach up and squeeze her nipples or goose her ribs and hips or lightly tickle just below her mound, which was really a sensitive area. I kept Kelly on the brink for several minutes more until she finally exploded into her first orgasm. I took that as a cue to suck harder on her clit and use my fingers to find her G-spot until she came several more times. Hearing that people are even more ticklish after orgasm, I really wanted to find out, but decided to wait until another time to try that. I figured I was extremely lucky to have gotten this far and didn’t want to push it. Now, how will she react was my only concern.

I untied Kelly and snuggled up to her. She buried her face in my chest, her hair draped all over me. “Wow’ she exclaimed. “That was by far the most intense experience I’ve ever had. There were times I wasn’t sure if I was enjoying it and wanted you to continue, or if it was torture and I wanted you to stop. But, boy, was it worth it. That was incredible. Thank you.”

Thank me? This was my lucky day. Then Kelly grabbed my swollen cock and said “I see you’re in need of attention now, baby. Give me a few minutes to recuperate and then it’s your turn.”

I smiled and groaned as she slowly stroked me. “I’m all yours”

Kelly took at least 10 minutes to recuperate from her tickling session, all the while slowly stroking my already aching hard-on. When she was ready, she tied me spread eagle, just like I had done to her. Grinning from ear to ear, Kelly straddled my waist, leaned forward so her hair was framing my face and looked me straight in the eyes. “Ok Jerry. You tickled me pretty good but it'll seem like a walk in the park compared to what I’m going to do to you. I am going to tickle and tease you so much sweetie. Are you ready? Huh, baby, are you ready to be tickle tortured?” Not knowing if this was a rhetorical question, I didn’t dare answer. “What’s the matter Jerry? Nervous? Just tell me when you’re ready.”

Swallowing hard, “I’m as ready as I’m going to be I guess,” I said.

“Ready for what Jer. Be specific”

“I’m ready for you to start,” not quite comfortable using the ‘T’ word.

“Say it, Jer. Tell me exactly what you’re ready for or I’ll go worse on you than I’ve even planned.”

“I’m ready to be tickle tortured. Do your worst,” I blurted out with false bravado.

“You asked for it, now you’re going to get it,” Kelly exclaimed as she dug her fingertips into my ribs, poking and squeezing up and down my sides. I had never been tied while tickled before and I wasn’t prepared for the incredible ticklish sensations mixed with the harsh reality of not being able to defend myself at all. I immediately started laughing hysterically as my current situation sank in. I didn’t know how I was going to handle this.

Kelly was relentless, her fingers flying all over my upper body, lightly tickling my neck, digging into my armpits, massaging my ribs, squeezing my sides and hips, scraping over my stomach. I was laughing so hard, it was difficult to breathe. Ten minutes straight and I started to cough, causing Kelly to stop reluctantly and let me get my wind back.

“Enjoy this short break. There’s so much more tickling coming your way’” she said, slowly jerking me off again. “You sure look like you’re enjoying this more than you're letting on,” remarking on how I stayed so hard. She was right. Intense as it was, part of me loved the attention and the extreme sensations I was experiencing. Also, in addition to her fingers, her silky long hair was ever present, cascading down and brushing lightly all over my body as she moved around, feeling like a hundred feathers tickling me at the same time.

Moving between my legs, Kelly let her hair fall, covering my midsection, while her fingers did there damage on my inner thighs and her nails on my balls. This was exquisite torture at its best. Again, hysterics erupted and continued when she moved lower, using her nails again to scratch my feet. I never realized my feet were so ticklish and Kelly took great pride in discovering this fact as well. She dragged her nails up and down my feet, one at a time, then both simultaneously, until my sides started to ache from laughing. When she finally stopped again momentarily, I realized it had been over half an hour since she first started. I knew what Kelly meant when she said she got confused over wanting the tickling to stop or continue. I had already had my limits expanded but was so turned on and had other feelings I really can’t explain, just kind of a euphoric feeling I’d never had before.

Kelly returned between my legs, this time taking me in her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head up and down while using her nails on my balls and her hair still doing its trick. I was on the verge of cumming but Kelly was not sucking with enough pressure to send me over the edge. So I just laid there, laughing and moaning, begging her to suck harder, let me come. My pleading fell on deaf ears as Kelly resumed her starting position of straddling my waist. This time, she let the tip of my cock barely penetrate her before embarking on another upper body assault.

Although I realized my entire body had become ticklish, my ribs and underarms are definitely my worst spots. Kelly recognized this and exploited it. “I’ve got you now, Jerry. You don’t know whether you’re cumming or going, do you? Yes, my ticklish, helpless boyfriend. My fingers tickle so much don’t they? Oh, just feel them on your ribs, and like this, under your arms. Oh god, that must just feel so ticklish. This must be so frustrating to you. You can’t do anything to stop me. That’s right, Jerry, just lay there and laugh for me, like you have a choice.” Kelly was really pouring it on now, laughing as much as I was. I must admit, seeing how much she was enjoying herself made it that much more fun for me too. Ten minutes straight turned into fifteen, then twenty. I was gasping for air in between bouts of laughter, getting light headed and feeling like I might pass out before she finally relented.

While I lay there panting, Kelly resumed her teasing, using her fingers, tongue and hair to tease my cock, balls and inner thighs. She even grabbed a clump of her hair and used the ends like a paint brush to tease my erection. “Oh, you need to cum so badly, don’t you Jerry. Your balls are so full. I’d love to fuck you but I know you’d only last a few seconds. You’re about to burst. I need to cum again really bad now too Jerry. What can I do? You wouldn’t want me to go unsatisfied, do you Jer?”

“Of course not baby,” I said, knowing she was right about me being seconds away from exploding. “Why don’t you come up here and straddle my face. I’ll get you off with my tongue and then you can fuck me, ok?”

“Oh, you’d do that for me? Delay your orgasm just so I could cum again?”

“You know I will, Kel.”

“Would you still do it if I wanted to tickle you a little more after I cum?”

“Oh Kelly. I don’t know how much more I can take,” I said reluctantly.

“That’s ok. I could just untie you right now and leave you this way,” she said, laughing, using the same trick I pulled on her.

“Alright. You win. Just climb up here and let me take care of you.”

Kelly did straddle my face but surprised me by turning around so she was facing towards my body. “This is so I can tickle you while you use that talented tongue of yours. Take your time but I’m not going to stop tickling until I cum.” With that, she ran her fingers from under my arms, down my ribcage and sides, to my waist and back up again, her hair flying everywhere. It was tough concentrating on my task at hand, or tongue as it were, with the constant tickling distractions and trying to breathe, laugh and lick all at the same time. It must have taken at least ten minutes but I finally felt Kelly start to moan and groan loudly as her body shook in orgasm. Her tickling subsided as well.

“Oh, god, that was great’” she said. “Thank you. You are so thoughtful. Knowing how much you need relief yourself and you still took care of me first. I promise to take care of you in awhile,” as she crawled to the foot of the bed.

‘Awhile?’ I thought. How much longer can this go on? I still wasn't sure if I wanted her to stop or not. My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of Kelly’s nails on my feet again. I still had enough strength to start laughing loudly again. Then Kelly used her hair much like I had the feather, and slowly dragged her lovely mane between my toes. This must have reminded her of the feather as she picked it up for the first time and sat between my legs. She started on one side and traced the feather from under my knee, up my inner thigh, over my balls, up my penis and back down the other side, repeating this over and over, every so often bending forward to trace her tongue up and down my cock. When my breathing started to get heavy and I felt like I was one lick away, Kelly abandoned the feather, reached up and dug her fingers into my ribs again. I was lost in sensory overload, laughing insanely now, begging her to stop and don’t stop, not knowing what I was saying. Kelly never ceased tickling my upper body while she climbed on top of me, letting me slide deep inside her. She didn’t fuck me but let my own bouncing around, in a desperate attempt to move away from her tickling fingers, provide all the friction necessary and, as predicted, it took just a few seconds for my orgasm to rip through my body, Kelly tickling me to the last drop. Afterwards, I just laid there, giggling, in a state of half-consciousness.

Kelly untied me and snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, my heart still racing and breathing erratic. “Are you ok?” Kelly asked, genuinely concerned.

“I’m great Kelly. That was the most intense experience of my life and the most powerful orgasm I’ve ever had. I think we may have discovered something else we both have in common.”

“I was hoping you’d feel that way. I definitely want to try this again sometime. What do you think?”

“Absolutely. But I realized I went easy on you this time. Just wait until it’s your turn again. I’m really going to get you back, but good.”

“Just don’t do anything to me you wouldn’t want me to do to you,” Kelly said, smiling.

“I wouldn’t dream of it.”

“Have you ever been tickled by more than one person at the same time?” Kelly asked. She was lying in my arms after what has become a frequent tickling turning into sex session. This night, she had tickled and teased me for over two hours before allowing me release. She was grinning, looking up at me, awaiting my answer.

“When I was really young, my sister and cousins and her friends would gang up on me until I screamed so loud they let me go. But not since then. You?"

“Well, I know I’ve already told my sister, Erica, and I would tickle each other all the time growing up. In the summers, our cousin, Rita, would stay with us and join in our tickle games. Occasionally, we’d get our friends involved in a tickle fight and, one time I distinctly remember, I was held down and tickled by 6 girls for about 15 minutes. That was the worst tickling I’ve ever experienced. But none of our friends enjoyed tickling as much as Erica, Rita and I did.” In a previous story, I described Kelly as 31, beautiful and voluptuous, with long black hair to her waist. Her sister was two years younger, 29, thinner and also had long straight black hair, bra length. Their cousin Rita was 28, very petite, and had shoulder length curly black hair.

“Why do you ask?” I said, curiously.

“Actually, Erica got me thinking about it. She has mentioned several times how lucky I was to have such a ticklish boyfriend that doesn’t get mad when tickled. I haven’t told her we tie each other up but I have said we have tickle fights all the time and we both enjoy it. Naturally, she thinks you tickle me more since your bigger, so she has volunteered to help me get you back, and then Rita said she’d help me too. At first, I was thinking about just surprising you and have the three of us jump you but I was afraid you’d get mad. So I wanted to ask you first if it would be something you’d be interested in. Nothing sexual, of course. That part is mine only, but it would be a good old fashioned gang tickling.”

“Wow, 3 Italian women with tickle torture on their minds. That’s a pretty scary thought. I might die,” I said laughing. “But what a way to go. What the hell. I’ll try it once. I’ll be honest, I have fantasized about getting gang tickled a few times.”

“Cool. This is going to be fun. I’ve already given this a lot of thought. Here’s what I thought we’d do so the girls don’t have to know you agreed to be tickled by all of us. We’ll all be in the living room and Erica will pretend to lose something under the couch and ask you to pick up one end so she can reach it. We’ll already have attached a pair of handcuffs to the leg of the couch but you won’t look so you won’t see it. Once you reach down to grab the couch, I’m going to talk to you to distract you. As you look at me, you won’t notice Erica pull the handcuffs around and cuff your right wrist with it. Once that happens, it’ll be no problem for the three of us to push you on your back and cuff your other wrist to the center leg of the couch, although you can fight as much as you want to make it look real. Then you will be officially rendered helpless to three Italian women with tickle torture on their minds.”

“I’m already nervous. When will this happen?”

“Erica and Rita are coming over in the morning. Is that soon enough for you?” Kelly asked.

“Oh god, I hope I can handle this. How long are you planning on tickling me?

“I just thought we’d play it by ear. But I do want to see how much you can actually take,” she said tauntingly.

I didn’t sleep much that night as I lay in nervous anticipation of the day’s events. The girls arrived at 10 am and we all proceeded into the living room. I had excused myself for a minute so Kelly could go over the plans with Erica and Rita on how they were going to “trick” me into handcuffs.

As I walked back in the room, Erica wasted no time in getting the ball rolling, asking me to lift up the couch so she could retrieve a quarter that slid under it. I reached down and grabbed the couch but, before I could lift it, Kelly said “Wait Jerry.” When I looked to see what she wanted, I felt the cold grasp of the cuffs click on my right wrist.

“What the…?” I started to ask in mock surprise. The girls were on me quick, pushing me on my back, all three sitting on my body and my left arm, pinning it over my head so they could cuff it to the couch as well. My one free arm could do nothing to stop them and soon I was lying on the floor, my arms pulled over my head, and three cute women looking down at me with huge grins on their faces. Before I could ask what was going on, Erica spoke.

"My sis tells us you tickle her all the time. She says you’re really ticklish too but you’re too strong and always get the better of my poor, ticklish sister.” Of course, this was not the case as Kelly has tied and tickled me often. I looked up at Kelly and she winked at me. ”So,” Erica continued, “we agreed to help Kelly get you back. I hope you’re not too ticklish.”

Feeling a little awkward because I wanted this to happen, I tried acting like I didn’t. “No please,” I begged. “I’m way too ticklish for this. I won’t be able to take this. This isn’t fair. Please don’t tickle me like this. At least let me fight back. I’m way, way, way too ticklish. Please.”

The girls ignored my please and positioned themselves around my helpless body. “That’s it Jerry. Keep telling us how ticklish you are. That only makes us want to tickle you more and find out for ourselves.” Rita said as she sat on my knees facing my feet and effectively immobilizing my legs. Kelly straddled my waist, further pinning me down, and Erica sat beside me, waving her fingers in a tickling motion over my face. “Are you ready Jerry?” Erica asked. “Are you ready to be tickled? We’re going to tickle you so much you’ll think twice before torturing Kelly again.”

“On your mark,” Kelly interrupted. A long pause, to let my fate sink in, was followed by a slow “Get Ready.” Another long pause and I started begging them again not to do this. Those were the last words I spoke for some time as the word “Go” echoed in my head and I became lost in sensory overload.

Erica dug right into my underarms, already told that’s my worst spot by Kelly, who was squeezing my ribcage, my second worst spot, while Rita was scraping her nails at the base of my toes, obviously also pointed out by Kelly as an effective spot and technique. The girls were all very skilled ticklers and completely merciless. They laughed the whole time right along with me and seemed to take great joy in finding a particular ticklish spot and exploiting it. They just tickled and tickled and tickled. I couldn’t think of anything but the incredible ticklish sensations that consumed my entire body.

Erica was leaning over me, her hair tickling my face. The only breaks she gave my armpits were to tickle my neck. “You were right Jerry,” she said in a baby talk voice. “You really are off the charts ticklish. This must tickle you so much, yes it does. It tickles when I do this, doesn’t it. Feel all 6 hands tickling you. Just feel that. Tickle, tickle. Oh yes, that just tickles so much and there’s nothing you can do to stop us. No there isn’t. Tickle, tickle. We’re just going to tickle you all day, yes we are, tickle tickle.”

Kelly was laughing at her while her fingers continued their assault on my ribs, occasionally moving down my sides to my hips and inner thighs, always returning to my ticklish ribs. Rita, meanwhile, was expertly tickling my feet and knees. Finally, after 15 minutes non-stop, the girls stopped.

“Switch,” Kelly yelled, sliding off my body to kneel by my side, soon replaced by Rita sitting on my waist and Erica moved down to sit on my legs.

“No more, please,” I pleaded. “You got me good. I promise not to tickle you too much Kelly. Please don’t tickle me anymore.”

“Save you breath honey. You’re going to need it. We all get a turn tickling those ticklish, vulnerable underarms that are just screaming ‘tickle me’. It’s my turn now and then Rita gets to get her fill. This could take awhile. Are you ready for round two?”

My pleas fell on deaf ears as 30 tickling fingers once again fell upon my body. One thing that really stood out was how good these girls were at tickling. They obviously had lots of practice. They knew exactly how to tickle with just enough pressure to maximize the ticklish effect but not hard enough to hurt. They also knew when light tickles were more appropriate. Kelly, of course, knew all my worst spots and best ways to tickle them, but the other two picked it up right away and they were all doing their best to tickle me senseless.

Kelly added to my torment by leaning over and letting her hair fall over my face, effectively acting as a blindfold. “Since you can’t see,” I heard her say, “Just concentrate on the sense of touch. Focus on how our fingers feel touching your body. Feel us tickle you." If possible, I became more ticklish. I could feel fingers digging into the base of my underarms and it tickled so much. I could feel fingers squeezing my ribs, up and down, up and down, one rib at a time like they were being counted. And it tickled so much. I could feel fingers flying all over my feet and I couldn’t move my feet at all. It tickled so much. I was gasping for air in between bouts of laughter, and all I could do was lay there and feel, feel their fingers creating such intense ticklish sensations all over my body. This time, it was 20 minutes before they finally relented.

“My turn,” Rita proclaimed gleefully, as she positioned her self by my torso, poised to attach my underarms. Erica slid up my body and straddled my waist while my girlfriend sat on my legs. This time, I didn’t waste my breath on asking them to stop. I knew it was futile. Instead, I took advantage of the short break to catch my breath.

“Looks like somebody’s enjoying this more than they’re letting on,” Erica stated, looking down as she felt my hard on through my shorts when she straddled my hips.

“I noticed that too when I was sitting there,” Rita added. I was now very embarrassed.

“Never mind that.” Kelly said. “I’ll take care of that later. Right now, we have much more tickle torture to induce.”

All the girls laughed and began again in earnest. This time, it was Rita’s turn to taunt me. Leaning over me, staring straight into my eyes, her hair framing my face, her fingers probing my armpits, “You really are wicked ticklish Jerry. You must be going out of your mind right now. I can’t image how much this must tickle. And it really does tickle too, doesn’t it Jerry. You are so helpless. There’s nothing you can do to stop us. We can just tickle and tickle and tickle you and you can’t stop us. Oh yes, these ticklish feelings your having right now, they’re just going to continue because we’re not going to stop this time Jerry. We’re just going to keep tickling you all day.”

Erica piped in, “If you want us to keep tickling you Jerry, just laugh,” her fingers massaging my sides. “Oh good, I was hoping you’d say that,” as my laughter escaped uncontrollably. All the girls laughed at my predicament.

I was beginning to believe Rita, that they never were going to stop. It had been over half an hour and they showed no signs of slowing down. Without a break, Kelly came up and sat on the other side of me, opposite of Rita. Now all three girls were tickling my upper body. My legs were now free but I couldn’t muster the strength to bounce Erica off since my underarms, ribs and hips were being simultaneously tickled.

“Are you going to be nicer to Kelly now if you even dare to have another tickle fight?”

I couldn’t talk but was feverishly shaking my head yes. “I don’t believe him.” Rita said.

“Me either.” Erica agreed. And the tickling continued. The three girls were now moving around my body, tickling me from head to toe, leaving me helpless to just roll around as much as my cuffed arms would allow in a futile attempt to evade their tickling fingers. After almost an hour from the start of round three, I started to cough and the women finally stopped.

“That was a blast!” Erica exclaimed. “God, you have the most ticklish boyfriend Kel.”

“He sure is. He may even be more ticklish than me,” Rita said.

“Let’s find out,” I quickly piped in, finally regaining my composure a little bit.

“Not today,” Rita said. “We gotta go before Kelly uncuffs you. But remember how you said you wanted a chance to fight back? We’ll take you on in a tickle fight someday and give you that chance, not that you’ll be able to do much against the three of us.”

“Thanks for showing us such a good time Jerry,” Erica joked, getting to her feet. “We’ll see you two soon. Now be nice to Kelly, Jer, or we’ll get you back twice as bad as today.” With that, Erica and Rita walked out the door.

“Thanks for all your help,” Kelly yelled as they left.

“Anytime,” Erica turned back to say. “Really, anytime.” She laughed and closed the door.

Kelly, uncuffed my wrists and layed beside me on the floor, hugging me tight. “You’re not too mad are you Jerry? I didn’t think we would tickle you quite that much, but we just kinda got carried away. You are just so much fun to tickle.”

“That was, well I don’t know how to put it. It was just so intense. It tickled so much and it felt like it would never stop. But, no, I’m not mad. In fact, as was already noticed, I’m really turned on right now. But, trust me, I’m going to get you back so bad. You’re in for it.”

“Ooh, I can’t wait. I can take anything you have to dish out,” Kelly bravely said.

“You think so, huh? Give me a minute to get my strength back and we’ll see about that.”

Kelly stood up and then reached down to help me up. “In the meantime, let’s go into the bedroom so I can take care of that bulge in your shorts.”

As we walked into the bedroom, Kelly wondered out loud “I wonder how you will do in a tickle fight against all three of us?”

During the week following my gang tickling, I had gotten revenge on Kelly three times, once on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We had gotten in the habit of taking turns as the lee but I think Kelly knew she had this coming and didn’t resist each time when I suggested tying her up. On Friday night, I did something we hadn’t tried before. Kelly had always been adamant that she did not want to be tickled after she had an orgasm. She gets extremely sensitive after she cums and doesn’t even let me touch her nipples. Here’s a woman that loves to be tickled but said there was no way she could take it after orgasming. Of course, I wanted to see for myself but would never do anything against Kelly’s will or to risk the trust between us. But I had to try.

Usually our sessions last between one and two hours. We tickle each other relentlessly but also allow breaks mixed with teasing to the brink, only to be tickled back down. On this night, I had only tickled Kelly for about a half hour before going down on her. I could sense her orgasm building so I slowed down but did not stop. Kelly, assuming I wasn’t through tickling her, warned me that she was about to cum and I’d better stop if I wanted to tickle her some more.

“But what if I don’t stop? You know you want to cum. Give me 30 minutes to tickle you after you cum Kel. Let’s see how sensitive you really are. You’ve never actually experienced it. How do you know it won’t be even better? You like being tickled, maybe this will just add to the experience.” I continued flicking my tongue ever so lightly over her clit in between sentences, keeping her right on the edge.

“Oh god, I don’t think I could handle it. Ohh but that feels so damn good.”

“C’mon Kelly, just agree to it and I’ll let you cum. Thirty minutes and it’ll be over and I promise never to do it again, unless, of course, you want me to. Just say the word Kelly,” as I continued teasing her with my tongue.

“You are so cruel Jerry. Oh shit, OK YOU WIN. JUST DO IT,” Kelly screamed. I increased the pressure of my tongue and she immediately started to shake in the first of several orgasms that ripped through her body. After several minutes, her convulsing finally slowed and I crawled on top of her and straddled her waist.

“Oh no. I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think I can handle this,” Kelly said.

“Too late. You already agreed. You wouldn’t want to go back on your word, would you?” I asked, hoping she would still let me tickle her. “Just 30 minutes from now, it’ll be all over.” My hands were hovering over her rib cage.

“Oooh noooo, damn it, alright, just get on with it,” she said hesitantly and I didn’t give her another second to reconsider as my fingers descended on her ribcage. Let me tell you, the shrieks that came out of her were unlike anything I ever heard before and I was worried I might have to stop. I continued tickling her ribs, underarms, neck and hips for several minutes, Kelly laughing and screaming at the top of her lungs. I started to slow down in fear of pushing her too far, when she said something that blew my mind.

“Don’t stop. Please tickle me harder. Don’t stop no matter what I say. Please. Tickle me.”

You don’t have to ask me twice. I dove back into her underarms, eliciting more ear-piercing screams. My fingers were moving as fast as they could over her upper body. After about five minutes more, Kelly’s laughs were mixed with moans and her body began to shake again. She was having another orgasm! I watched in amazement but didn’t stop tickling. Besides, she told me not to. I moved down to her feet, which also had become ultra sensitive, and focused my tickling attentions there for awhile. After about ten minutes of that, Kelly’s laughter had become hoarse. I was tickling her toes of one foot with my fingers and sucking and lightly biting her toes of her other foot, using my tongue between her toes, when Kelly’s body started shaking yet again. I looked at the clock and the half hour was up.

“Do you want me to stop now? Your time is up but I’ll gladly continue if you want me to.”

“Oh my god. No I think you’d better stop. I need to feel you inside me, right now. Just fuck me now,” she said, her voice filled with lust.

I quickly climbed on top of her, easily sliding in her soaked mound. It seemed that Kelly was having a non-stop orgasm as I moved in and out of her. Occasionally, I would reach up and tickle her underarms while making love to her. She didn’t seem to mind. She would just laugh and continue to cum. It didn’t take that long before I joined her in the ultimate bliss. After I exploded, I untied Kelly but she didn’t move. She had passed out. I just layed there, my arms holding her, until her breathing started to return to normal and she started to come around.

“That was the most exquisite torture I’ve ever experienced. There were times I definitely hated it. It tickled too much and I felt so out of control, but I’ve never come so much or so hard.”

“So, you’ll want to do this again sometime?” I asked

“Maybe,” she replied. “Probably in fact. But only when I say so, ok? Please don’t do this to me until I feel like putting myself through this again. Deal?” she said, laughing.

“Deal,” I said.

“But boy are you going to get it tomorrow when the girls come over. Erica’s already said she’s going to instigate a tickle fight if we don’t,” Kelly said.

“Bring it on. You’ll get yours too. I’m up for the challenge.”

"We’ll see about that. Now we should get some sleep. I’m exhausted and you’re going to need your strength tomorrow,” Kelly said as she turned out the light. “Goodnight baby. I love you.” Kelly was asleep in no time. I, on the other hand, spent much of the night thinking about the day ahead.

“So help me out. Where are Erica and Rita most ticklish. They already know my spots and this should be a fair fight right?” I asked Kelly, who was lying in my arms, still in bed the morning of the much anticipated tickle fight.

“Erica is, unfortunately, not nearly as ticklish as the rest of us, but her feet are extremely ticklish. Far and away her worst spot but she is mildly ticklish to pressure tickling on her hips, ribs and underarms. Rita is the most ticklish, insanely ticklish everywhere and obviously loves to be tickled. When we were kids, she got tickled the most. I know she would purposely tickle one of us knowing we would just hold her down and tickle her silly and she always came back for more. Not that this info will help you though. There’s no way you can stop all three of us from holding you down and tickling you until our heart’s content.”

The thought sent shivers up my spine. “We’ll see,” I responded. “I’m sure I can convince the girls to help me gang up on you for awhile.”

“Let’s get up and eat some breakfast. We’re going to need our energy. The girls will be here soon,” Kelly said, climbing out of bed, she let her hair out of the bun she sleeps in, cascading down her back.

“You really are beautiful,” I couldn’t help but say.

“Thank you, but flattery won’t help you today. You’re still in for it.” She threw on her robe and walked out of the bedroom, smiling.

10 am sharp, Erica and Rita knocked on the door. It had been exactly one week since I received the worst gang tickling of my life and I wondered if today wouldn’t be much different. We all hung out in the kitchen, drinking coffee and making small talk. We all knew what was going to happen and everyone was feeling a little awkward maybe, definitely on edge, waiting for the first tickle to begin. Who would start it? Who would get tickled first? Finally, I couldn’t wait any longer. I came up from behind Kelly, pulled her back into the living room. I had one arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her into my body, and my other hand was resting on her ribs.

“Don’t move or I’ll tickle her,” I yelled.

“Let’s roll,” Erica screamed with excitement and darted towards us with Rita right on her heels. I did as promised and tickled Kelly’s ribs, she bent over laughing and fell to the floor. From her knees, she grabbed my ankles. Rita and Erica each grabbed an arm and pushed me backwards to the floor. Fortunately, the girls had a good hold of my arms so they were able to lower me slowly onto my back instead of just letting me fall. Unfortunately, they had a good hold of my arms and then were easily able to pull my arms up over my head and put all their weight on them as Kelly crawled up and sat on my waist. She wasted no time in digging into my ribs. The fight was on.

“Well, this didn’t take long,” Erica quickly pointed out. I had been just thinking the same thing. “We’ve got you right where we want you in three seconds flat, and you’re not going anywhere.” Obviously bored with just holding my arm, Erica was able to pin my arm just under her knees, one of her legs on each side of my elbow. Rita was content with using all her weight to keep my other arm from moving. My arm was still trapped but now Erica had her hands free for my underarms which she obviously enjoys tickling very much. You can tell by the huge grin on her face. “There, that’s better, don’t you think Jerry? Four hands are better than two. Does this tickle? It sure looks like it does. What? What is it Jerry? I can’t understand you. You’re going to have to stop laughing and speak more clearly.” Erica taunted me as I clearly couldn’t even say please stop I was laughing so hard from the two torturous ticklers having their way with me.

Several minutes later I was starting to get light headed and I knew I had to do something soon if I wanted to save any face in this tickle fight. I started bucking my hips wildly and eventually bounced Kelly hard enough that she fell off me, knocking into Erica and freeing my right arm momentarily. Rita was no match for me now. I easily freed my other arm, grabbed her and pulled her back into me, both sitting on the floor and my back was leaning on the couch. I had one arm wrapped around her waist, my other hand moving up and down her sides. Rita was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Kelly and Erica must have agreed it was Rita’s turn, each grabbed a leg and pulled her down from my lap so she was flat on her back and then sat on each leg, one facing her feet, one facing her midsection. Both started tickling immediately. Meanwhile, I had pulled Rita’s arms over her head, placed them under my knees, below her elbow. This gave me easy access to her entire upper body. Rita’s head was between my knees, giving me a great view of her laughing face. She really did seem to be enjoying it. It obviously tickled her very much to feel Erica’s nails scraping her feet and Kelly’s fingers squeezing her knees, thighs and hips, and she was laughing uncontrollably but she also had this blissful look on her face, like this is the greatest experience. And I realized she was right.

I was enjoying just watching the show when Kelly said, “Go ahead Jerry. I’ve been saving the upper body for you. That’s the best part,” she laughed.

“Yea, Jerry, give us a hand, or two,” Erica added. “Think how much she’s tickled you lately. Time for revenge. And her ribs and underarms are so ticklish, aren’t they Rita?”

Rita just continued her frantic laughter. “Is that true Rita? Are your helpless ribs and vulnerable armpits really ticklish?” I asked, my face hovering over hers. She shook her head yes. “Really. Should I tickle them? Do you want me to tickle them?” She looked up at me, hesitated through constant giggles, then almost shyly, she shook her head yes. I love this family, I thought then. “Ok, you asked for it,” and I set out not to disappoint. Her reactions were a beautiful thing. She laughed, she screamed, she moved her body in such a way in a desperate attempt to avoid our fingers, yet never did she once ask us to stop. My fingers roamed up and down her torso. There were so many great spots to tickle. Every touch seemed to send electricity through her body and I knew what she was feeling. “You’re definitely more ticklish than me,” I teased.
Lost in watching Rita’s facial expressions as I tickled her underarms, I didn’t notice Kelly and Erica descending upon me. Since the couch was right behind me, they pushed me back onto my butt, sitting with the couch at my back, and they were able to pin my arms between their bodies and the couch, leaving their hands free. Pretty good move I had to admit. Rita regained her composure and sat on my lap, further trapping me. Suddenly, six hands were attacking my upper body. Again I was completely helpless and at their mercy, which they had none of.

“Gotcha again,” Kelly stated the obvious. “Ready to admit defeat?”

“Never,” I managed to blurt out between bursts of laughter. I was trying so hard to move my arms but between the weight of the girls and my strength tapped due to constant tickling of my ribs, hips, underarms, neck and inner thighs, I couldn’t budge.

Despite all the tickling sensations that were slamming into my brain, I realized that with my arms pinned behind the girls’ backs, my hands might be able to tickle their sides, if I could just concentrate enough. Erica’s body was in the best position so I reached up and poked her in the ribs. Damn it, she’s not that ticklish there. I forgot.

“Trying to tickle me huh? Big mistake,” as all the girls attacked with new fervor. I was able to focus just enough to be able to reach Kelly’s underarm with my other hand. She shrieked and turned her body just enough that I was able to free that arm. I pushed Rita’s petite frame off of me and then yanked my other arm loose from Erica’s grip. I pounced on Erica, hoping the other girls would follow suit, and they did. Erica was face down on the floor and I was sitting on her ass, pushing her body down on the floor and chanting “Get her feet. Get her feet.”

“Get her feet. Get her feet.” Rita and Kelly chimed in, each sitting on a leg and pulling off her socks. I noticed you hadn’t taken these off yet Sis,” Kelly said as both girls worked their nails all over the bottom of Erica’s feet and toes. Erica lost it. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, swearing at all of us to stop. “Not a chance,” Kelly assured her.” You’ve gotten the better of us over the years and I’m going to enjoy this.”

I was still sitting on Erica, just trying to hold her down while searching for some good spots on her upper body. There were a few, enough to keep her off balance, especially one at the top of her rib cage at the base of her arms. Erica was getting hoarse from screaming and she seemed to resign herself to her fate and just laid there laughing, Rita and Kelly comparing notes on where and what tickles the most for them. After a good ten minutes, Erica, in a desperate attempt to save herself, screamed, “Hey someone hasn’t been tickled yet.” We all stopped and looked at Kelly, who looked back nervously.

“Good point,” I said and Kelly started to slink away. “Oh no you don’t,” as I grabbed one arm and wrestled her to the ground. I straddled her waist and pinned one arm under my knee. Erica pulled the other arm out to her side and pinned it with her knees the way she had mine earlier. Rita took her place sitting on Kelly’s legs, Kelly’s feet stuck between Rita’s knees.

“On 3. Ready? One,” I started to count, slowly, to add to the anticipation like Kelly had done to me last week. “Two.” Another long pause and all our fingers were hovering. Kelly was already giggling and biting her lip, waiting for the inevitable onslaught. “Two and a half,” I joked. “Three.”

This was the first time I’d seen Kelly tickled by anyone but me and I quickly learned a few tricks on spots and techniques that work quite well on my ticklish girlfriend, some things they’d learned from years of experience. Of course, I had a few of my own already and just love the way Kelly laughs when I tickle her ribs, the higher my hands move up her ribs, the higher pitch her laugh gets. Erica was busy working over her sister’s underarms that she knew so well while Rita was playing This Little Piggy with her cousin’s toes. “How does it feel to be on the receiving end, huh Kelly? You’ve tickled everybody in this room and we all are going to get you back tenfold.” Kelly could only lay there and laugh. I noticed she never asked us to stop either.

Ten minutes straight and Kelly had no fight left in her and was into silent laughter. My fingers were still massaging her ribs when I noticed Erica stopped tickling and released her arm. Just then, Rita surprised me from behind and jumped on my back, pushing both of us onto the floor. The girls were on me again in a flash. Erica pinned one arm under her knees, Rita used her whole body weight to hold my other arm still while Kelly sat on my hips.

“Seems like we’ve been here before,” Kelly joked. “Get him girls.” And the girls resumed tickling me all over. It was apparent that these three girls could get me any time they wanted and I had no chance against their combined efforts. Maybe I just wasn’t strong enough, maybe I was just too ticklish or maybe I didn’t want them to stop but, for whatever reason, my body was again rendered helpless to their probing fingers.

“Are you ready to give in yet,” Kelly asked me, her fingers really squeezing my ribs.

“Ohh yes, I give,” I weakly managed, in between laughs.

“Aww, did we tickle the poor baby too much? He can’t take any more? Huh?” Erica teased, digging her fingers under my arms.

“I can’t stop you. Ahhaahahah, I admit it,” I shrieked.

“You really admit defeat, huh Hon?”

“YESS aaah Please Stop aaahah,” I pleaded, trying to laugh and breathe at the same time too.

“That was too easy. I've got an idea,” Rita said and leaned over and whispered in Kelly’s ear. A big smile came across Kelly’s face. The girls stopped tickling as Kelly spoke.

“Jerry, if you are really admitting defeat, then you must have realized that we can do this to you as long as we want, that we could hold you down and tickle you all day if we wanted to. Is that correct?”

“Yes,” I said, a little embarrassed.

“In that case, I have a deal for you. I’m going to give you two choices, the first is you agree to let us tie you up, spread eagle to the bed, knowing you will be tickle tortured non stop by the three of us for thirty minutes. Your second choice is you don’t agree, in which case we’ll just hold you here and tickle you for the next two hours,” Kelly continued. “Or more.” The girls all laughed.

“What kind of a deal is that?” I asked.

“It’s yours, sweety. What’s it gonna be? 30 minutes in there or 2 hours out here?” All three began tickling me again, not letting me answer first.

“Oh alright, alright,” I screamed. “I’ll take the 30 minutes.”

“Oh yea,” Erica said, standing up, she high-fived Kelly. The girls helped me up and led me into the bedroom, pulling me along reluctantly.

They had me lie face down on the bed, wearing only my shorts. Kelly later told me she wanted me face down because my boner was attracting attention again. Kelly got out my leather restraints and distributed them to the other two. “You’ve been holding out on me sis,” Erica said, looking at the restraints. “You’ve done this before.” Kelly blushed.

Soon they had me face down and spread eagled. “I can’t believe I agreed to this,” I remarked.

“You really didn’t have a choice,” Kelly consoled me. “You knew we could hold you down as long as we wanted, and you knew that we would tickle you for two hours. The good news is you knocked 90 minutes of your tickle torture.”

“And the bad news?” I dared ask.

“The bad news for you is, instead of having to expend a lot of energy on holding you down, now we are free to concentrate all our efforts on tickling you to the best of our ability.” Kelly had knelt beside me and was bent over, talking into my ear. I could feel her hair tickling the back of my neck. And I could feel her fingers make their way into the hallows of my armpits. “You’ve noticed where my fingers are, haven’t you Jerry?” I shook my head yes. “Any second now, my fingers are going to start to move. Once they start to move, Jerry, they’re not going to stop for 30 minutes. Neither will Erica’s fingers (that were ready to attack my feet) or Rita’s (whose hands were lightly touching my sides). Any second now,” she teased. Then ever so slightly, I felt one finger poke my underarm, I twitched, and it was all over. The girls set out to tickle me better than they had so far. They knew all my best spots well by now and exploited them relentlessly. Fingers squeezed my ribs, up and down, my hips were pinched right at that spot that meets the thigh, my toes were tickled one by one, and my underarms were tickled expertly. The girls moved around my body every 5 minutes or so like a Chinese fire drill. Not once did they allow me a break for the entire half hour. I also noticed that it felt a little different being tickled face down. It seemed to intensify the ticklishness of some spots for sure, and I think not being able to see the ticklers added to that too. But I knew I couldn’t wait to try this on Kelly.

When my time was finally up, I was exhausted and very sore. Kelly promised me a massage after the girls left.

“Thanks for another great Saturday guys,” Erica said as she and Rita got ready to take off.

“Yea, it was a lot of fun. I think we should do this every Saturday,” Rita said.

“I don’t know about that,” I answered. “I’ve already admitted to not standing a chance against three of you. I’ll think twice before I get involved in another tickle fight.”

“You love it and you know it,” Rita said. “We all do.” She was obviously right; it was just hard to admit out loud for some reason, but getting easier with this group.

“We’ll see,” I said.

The girls left, Kelly gave me a very relaxing massage, we made love, we ate dinner, I tied her up and tickled her for an hour, we made love again and laid down to go to sleep. “You know it’s been over a week since I have tied you up by myself. You’ve gotten me four straight times now,” Kelly stated.

“Yea, mixed in between two major gang ticklings,” I rebutted.

“But I haven’t had you all to myself, naked, to tease for hours and drive you crazy. Maybe tomorrow. Good night,” as she shut off the light and wrapped her arms around me.

“Good night. Like I’m going to sleep with that image in my head,” I mumbled. I could hear Kelly laugh.

super fantastic and so very well written story. love how they went back and forth, her tickling him, then he tickling her. then gang tickling that rocked. and that tickle fight. the whole story was very erotic. great job

isabeau

Thanks isabeau for the kind words. Just many of my fantasies written down.

Wow!

I can't believe nobody else has posted a reply here. This story is incredible! Loved it!

I can't believe nobody else has posted a reply here. This story is incredible! Loved it!

Thanks Innocentgirl (are you really innocent?) I think this thread lacks responses because I originally posted this in five different parts, as I wrote it, and those threads did get some feedback.

super fantastic and so very well written story. love how they went back and forth, her tickling him, then he tickling her. then gang tickling that rocked. and that tickle fight. the whole story was very erotic. great job

isabeau

That's the reaction I hope for when I write a story

I've never tooted my own horn before, just bumped up the thread, but I just reread my own story and I actually think this is pretty good. It has it's desired effect on me.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back