• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Devil's Ticklers M/M/M...

WildTlkr52

Ralph ran down the darkened street as fast as he could, heart pounding almost til he could feel it ripping from his chest, trying to get away from Tempest and Mandrake. They were part of an elite coven known as The Devil's Clan. The Devil's Clan were a group of men who were trained punishers. They used a very effective method of punihsment, which left no marks on the body, but left their prey afraid and anxious to have anybody get too close.. to close to touch them. Their method was insidious and devastating, especially if their victim was exceptionally sensitive... sensitve to touches... sensitive to fngertips teasing thier naked skin down the belly or around the belly button or nipples.. sensitive to the feather stroke across their bare chest and in the hollows of the underarm... sensitve to fingernails riding up and down their ribcage, making them howl, giggle and thrash.. all to get awy from the offending fngers, feathers or brushes.

The members of the Devil's Clan not only were expert ticklers, they were also among the most ticklish men around, hand pickd to punish becasue they knew what it was like to be held down, naked and tickled hours upon hours until you became hysterical and babbled liked two year old.

These were the two that Ralph feared and ran from like a crazed animal, cornered trying to protect himself. Ralph ran down the dark allyway and found a small crate where he could hide, or though he thoguht. He slipped inside and made himself as small as he could to escape capture. He shivered as he heard Tempest call out to him. "Come out! Come out where ever you are! you can't hide from us forever so you may as well give up now!!" Ralph held his breath as he saw Tempest's feet walk past the crate. Mandrake follwed clsoe by, but then stopped near the crate, sensing Ralph's anxiety. He crept up to the crate and motioned Tempest to come queitly. Then Mandrake found a small hole in the crate and slide his boney finger in until he felt Ralph's side pressed aganst the wood. Madrake smiled as he stroked ralph''s side. Ralph felt the strokes and bit his lip to keep from giggling. Mandrake could feel the shudder of Ralph's body as he kept stroking the sensitive side.Ralph felt the tickle of Mandrake's finger and fought the urge to move or laugh. Mandrake found another hole in the crate and motioned for Tempest to tickle on through that hole. Tempest stroked harder and Ralph had a harder time holding in the laughter that was building up deep in his belly. Finnally he could stand no more and started giggling. He felt himself being moved through a vortex and into a chamber, naked and strapped down to a table, arms up over his head and feet strapped in place. Tempest and Mandrake stood over Ralph's naked, ticklish body, fingers wiggling in the air over him, waiting to tickle, tease and punish him til he begged for mercy.

"So you thought you could hide from us, eh! You're going to tell us what we want to kow or you'll be punished like all the others before you.!!" Temepest waked around the table, half naked, muscular chest sweaty from the chase. He ran a boney finger along Ralph's ticklish side.

"HEHEHEEHEHE S-Stop it! It tickles!!" Ralph pleaded as he squirmed away from the boney finger. Mandrake stood at the foot of the table with his fingertips poised at Ralph's bare, vulnerable feet.

"Are you ready to talk ? Or Do we have to tickle it out of you?" Mandrake demaned. Ralph looked up at the ceiling then at the two men. "I don't know what you're talking about! I...." Before Ralph could say anything else, he felt Mandrake's nails against the bottoms of his bare, ticklish feet. He sqirmed and pulled at the ropes and began giglging as Mandrake teased and tickled every area on his feet. Tempest began rib tickles and Ralph arched his body of the table, crazed with hysterical laughter. Then Mandrake produced a very tickly duck feather. Ralph's eyes grew wide as Mandrake drew it up his bare chest and around each nipple. Ralph giggled like a school boy as his nipples were extremely ticklish, especially to the touch of the feather. Ralph thrashed and wiggled as the two punishers tickled him all over.

Mandrake was the first of the two to feel a tingling sensation in his loins while tickling Ralph. Mandrake began to giggle as he was tickling Raplh's bely. Tempest saw this and sent a mental message to The Master of the coven. He sent Wilbert into the room who sided up against Mandrake and whispered in his ear, "Feeling ticklish already?" Mandrake turned to him and smiled. "It's all I can do to keep from laughing. Do what you must!" Wilbert stripped Mandrake and laid him down on the cushions. He began to taunt him as he ran his nails over Mandrake's chest. Mandrake began giglging and beggnig for more. "I know how ticklish you are Mandrake! Very Very ticklish!!" Wilbert teased. Mandrake fell for every tease and laughed heartily as his ribs and underarms were tickled vigerously. Hearing Mandrakes laughter made Ralph even more ticklish and he thrashed harder and he felt Tempest tickling his inner thighs witha firm feather tip.

"Are you ready to talk now?" Tempast said through clenched teeth. Ralph couldn't replay becasue he was overcome with laughter. Then he felt a tickling sensation in his loins. HIs eyes opened wide and his cock became hard and very ticklsih as Tempest ran the feather over it. Ralph's hips bucked as the punisher tickled his privates with feathers and his own fingertips.
Wilbet had Mandrake rollling with laughter as he ran his nails over Mandrakes ribs and inner thighs. Then Wilbert took a small feather and began stroking Mandrake's loins. He giggled then looked whee the feather was going and his eyes grew wide. "OH.. Oh No! Please.. not there wibert!! You know I -Ican't stand to be tickled there! No-No-NO!!" Wilbert laughed sinisterly. "A chink in your ticklish armour Mandrake? Your manhood too sensitive for tickles?" Mandrake shook his head and babbled as he felt the feather tickling around his cock. His body heaved and bounced wiht every feather stroke. HIs hands grabbed the cushoins and his hysertical laughter bounced off the walls.

Ralph heard Mandrake's shrieks of laughter and felt his own ticklishness heightening. As Tempest kept up the feather strokes over Ralph's manhood and nipples, his body heaved and shuddered, Then Ralph let out a shriek as his warm jizm ozed down his inner thigh. HIs chest heaved as he giggled and gasped for air. "Please! No More!!! No more tickling. I'll Talk! I'll Talk!!"

Tempest stopped tickling him . "Well Good boy! Now then...Tell me all you know about our Coven." Ralph smiled shriedly. "Ill tell you the secrets on one condition." Tempest looked at him. "Brother... You are in no position to bargan. Talk or I'll Tickle yu until you go insane." Ralpj bit his lip then stared intently at Tempest. "Oh but i am in abargoning position, ticklish or not! My intel will hurt the Coven and my terms are simple. I'll tell allif youlet me tie you down and tickle you."

Tempest thought this over. Secretly he enjoyed a good tickling and was insanely ticklish. He needed the intel to protect teh Coven from other ticklers. Ifthey found out the secrets of the Coven....

"I will allow it. First you tellme all you know. Then I will give myself up to you for you to tickle me as long as yu please"

Last edited:
Thank You

Thank oyu. Are you in teh chatrom often?
Are you ticklish? :devil2:

I am, and I am! My Master tickles me quite frequently, in fact. It's very hot... (giggle!)

I have to say i like where this is going. please keep up the good work and i look forward to more.

The cap.

Devlish!

Love the direction that you are heading, WildTklr52; keep up the good work.

AND I think gavink needs to write down some of the stories of being tickled by his master!

[email protected] :jester:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back