• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introduction to Slavery m/fff

ViperGTS

“Isn’t it like, weird that like, none of the guys here are watching us?” Stephanie asked her friends, looking around the pool.

“Like, totally, we come to a pool to tease guys and they won’t like, give us the time of day.” Amanda replied.

“And I mean, isn’t Orange County like, THE place for cute guys? What the hell!” Jessica explaimed.

The three cheerleaders from a local Southern California high school decided to show off their tits and ass at one of the most happening pools around, but so far, no one had paid them any mind. Each was 18, beautiful, and tanned, yet they couldn’t turn a single head today. They weren’t looking for a lay, in fact they were each virgins, but they absolutely loved to break a young man’s heart.

Stephanie glanced down the other end of the pool to the left, and saw what she thought was a diety.

“Oh…My…God…girls, look over THERE!” She pointed frantically and the other two flipped their hair as they looked at what Stephanie was having a bird about.

On a reclining beach chair sat a man, mid twenties. No hair, but it suited him well. Built like an athlete, his tan was dark and perfectly even. Even laying back his, six pack showed obviously. His dark polarized shades reflected the sun against a book he read, titled, “Powers of the Mind”.

Amanda gasped, and Jessica as well. Stephanie spoke up. “Let’s go see what he’s all about, girls!”

The three 18 year olds each stood up and runway-walked over to him, in their skimpy, super revealing bikinis. They sat around him on neighboring pool chairs, Amanda to his left, Stephanie and Jessica to his right. They each giggled sweetly as they sat down, a musical concerto of titters from three cruel and self-confident women.

“Hey there, sexy…” Amanda started with.

“Yeah, what’s up, I like your book.” Jessica said.

Stephanie had her line too. “Think you can read us as easily if you open our covers?”

The three giggled again.

“My name is David, it’s nice to meet you girls,” he said in a low tone as he closed his book and rested it on the ground next to him. He glanced at Amanda’s feet through his shaded, knowing she couldn’t see his eyes.

“And yes, I believe I could. I could probably do many other things with you, as well.” He smiled warmly.

The three girls started to feel somewhat strange suddenly. A little bit lightheaded, Stephanie leaned forward and rested her elbows on her knees. “You think so, sweetie? Why don’t you show us?”

“Oh, I will,” he replied. “But first, let me ask you…are any of you three feeling a little sleepy?”

They looked at each other, confused. They hadn’t noticed before, but their vision was starting to become clouded. Their thoughts were sluggish, and they were finding it increasingly difficult to control their movements. They turned their attention back to David, and Amanda asked him a question.

Or at least, she tried to. She tried to open her mouth and speak but she couldn’t. It was like she never had control of her facial muscles in the first place. She tried harder…but to no avail. The other three tried the same thing, but none succeeded.

In distress, the three decided to get up and walk away; this guy was freaking them out. But again, they failed. No longer did they have control of their own young bodies. They just sat there, staring at David.

He smiled at each of them and said. “What do you say, we go back to my place, and have a little bit of fun together?” He stood up, collecting his book. Like drones, all three women got to their feet. As if on a silent command, when David knelt down, Amanda climbed onto his shoulders. Her perfect, bare legs dangled against his chest. Stephanie stood on his left and Jessica on his right, and each took one of his hands, as he led his new toys from the pool. As they walked along towards the front doors of the complex, the three women lost themselves; none could see, none could hear, and none could speak. They were under David’s control.

No one ever saw any of the four enter, and none ever saw them leave.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back