• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introduction to Slavery II m/fff

ViperGTS

Stephanie’s fog was slowly releasing it’s grip on her senses. She was confused…what the hell happened that could make her and her girlfriends lose control of a situation so quickly and so completely? Whatever, she needed to find out what was going on and get back on track.

Something tasted funny in her mouth as she came to. It tasted almost like fabric or cloth, but it was kindof stringy…

OMIGOD she thought, as she tried to shove it out of her mouth with her tongue, it was her own bikini bottom! She pushed and pushed, but it wouldn’t budge, thanks to a strip of heavy duty duct tape that kept her lips closed around it. She thanked her lucky stars she had only put it on half an hour before going to the pool, hadn’t made any “pit stops”, and hadn’t been in the pool yet…that would have been even more disgusting.

Alright, so someone is playing a prank on me…now where the hell am I….

Her eyes fluttered open, but everything was hazy. She felt heavy, extremely heavy, like she couldn’t move. She glanced to her left…

And screamed bloody murder into her gag. Amanda was completely naked, laying next to her, gagged as well. Panicked, Stephanie looked to her right, and there was Jessica, stark naked and gagged too. Both seemed to be fast asleep and unaware of their naked predicament.

Oh god this is weird this can’t be happening why is this…DAVID!

Suddenly she remembered the man from the pool. She and her girls were looking for someone to rev up for a foursome with three smokin’ hot girls, then drop like a hot potatoe. Instead, it seemed as though he had different plans.

She then realized why she felt so heavy, and could only move her head. Her arms were held high over her head, bound tightly together with thick nylon roping. Between the rope and her easily bruised skin was a towel, to protect her from ropeburns. Both her girlfriend’s were bound the same way. She looked down in embarrassment over her nude body and saw that her legs were spread lewdly wide, her left ankle bound tightly to Amanda’s right ankle, and her right bound tightly to Jessica’s left. The other girl’s ankles were bound directly to the low footboard, which was not visible over the edge of the bed. On the king sized mattress, there was plenty of room for the three beauties, and then some.

Stephanie’s bare breasts jiggled as she pulled at her bonds, not wanting to be here any more. She had less than an inch of wiggle room, and she couldn’t even wiggle her toes: she hadn’t noticed at first but everyone’s big toe and pinky toe were bound back to their ankle binding, spreading their toes and stretching their soles out as if they were on display.

Finally, the five foot eight cheerleader realized how helpless she was, and began to cry. She knew this was her last day, she was going to be raped and murdered, and would never see her mommy or poodle again. She’d never have the chance to be a dicktease at another football game, and she’d never be able to shatter another man’s heart and walk all over it.

Her tears ceased immediately when she heard a nearby door open. Her head snapped to see who was going to see the three of them naked and helpless….and lo and behold, there was beautiful David.

He had taken off his shades, but he still wore nothing more than his swimming trunks. He smiled as he approached the bed. Stephanie screamed at him, words to the effect of, you fucking pig, let us go you goddamned creep, I’ll have you fucking killed and quartered. But none escaped her gag, they all turned into muffled whimpers as he climbed onto the bed, between Stephanie’s spread and naked legs.

He laid against her naked chest, and his lips kissed her collarbone. She tried to struggle but it was to no avail, she couldn’t move at all. He whispered to her.

“You thought you were going to play me. Now I am going to play with all of you.”

He smiled and evil smile and stood up off the bed the way he came onto it, and snapped his fingers. The other two girls suddenly woke up, and began to struggle the same way Stephanie did.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back