• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tortures of Slavery, m/fff, very adult

ViperGTS

Amanda was a beautiful young woman to behold in her bonds. Only 5’6”, she wasn’t too tall, but she was athletically built and quite the looker. David had put her long blonde hair into a tight bun for her nearing torture, and he didn’t blindfold anyone. Her bright blue eyes looked up at him with fear. Her small but pert breasts heaved with her scared breathing, and her somewhat large brown nipples were placed high on her rack. Her ribs were just barely visible approaching her waistline, and her legs seemed sculpted. The size 5 feet at the ends of her legs has perfect, creamy pink soles and straight toes, with red painted nails. David smiled…she’d be a blast to play with.

He then looked at the other side of the bed. Almost identical to Amanda, Jessica’s biggest difference was her eyes. They were not blue, they were pale grey. Again, her hair was in a tight bun and she was bound so her ribs protruded nicely, and her soles looked to be great targets for David’s future ministrations.

Then, David looked over his prized possession. Stephanie, tied tightly between the two other girls, would be his new slave, and would stay with him for years to come. Her beautiful red hair, though also in a bun, was still a sight to behind atop her head. Her emerald green eyes told all of her Irish heritage, yet she held no verbal accent. Her body was perfect in every sense of the word; she was five foot nine, 36C-24-36, not a rib was exposed but her flesh was taut over her frame. Her breasts held perfectly round, pink nipples, and her exposed womanhood looked as though it were sculpted just for David. The soles of her size seven and a half feet were soft and smooth, with not a single blemish or callous. They were perfect, though David had to file a few off of the other girl’s feet while they were under his spell.

The three girls stared up at him in horror. “Let me explain why you’re all here.” He smiled at each of them, and laid on the bed next to Jessica. His fingertips gently toyed with her nipples, and the poor helpless girl whimpered at the embarrassing touch.

“I’m a psychic. I travel the world, looking for young virgin girls like you to capture, defile and make my slaves.” At these words, the girls bristled, but Jessica not so much, she was focused on not finding pleasure in having her nipples played with. “I’ve brought you three to my secret cabin in the woods, where I bring all my slaves. No one knows where we are, and no one will ever find us here.” He paused for dramatic effect. “I don’t just make love to you girls all day every day, no, that can get boring. Instead…” he pinched Jessica’s ribcage, and she squealed in surprise, a couple giggles escaping her lips. “…I like to tickle torture my slaves.”

The three girls looked at each other in terror. They were all deathly ticklish, but none more than Stephanie. Over the past few years of high school, the girls had enough sleepovers and pool parties to know this. Amanda enjoyed being tickled, in fact, she would often put herself in positions with her bare feet facing the other girls, or she would antagonize them to tickle her silly. Often, she would get pinned down and tickled for well over fifteen straight minutes, bringing tears to her eyes, but she honestly enjoyed every second of it, since it was such a great stress relief. Jessica, on the other had, was even more ticklish, but she absolutely hated it. The other girls would often tickle her to make her agree to something she really didn’t want to do, or to make her tell about her weekend escapades with some boy, but she despised the touch.

Stephanie was a special case. One particularly intense tickle session at another pool party she would never forget. Her two of the boys from the school’s football team held her arms over her head and her ankles together as her girlfriends tickled her tummy, soles, and underarms under the water. Only her head was kept above water so she could breathe. Everyone thought it was fun and games, but they didn’t know what was happening to Stephanie. She screamed for them to stop. She was the most ticklish girl she ever knew, but it had a terrible side effect.

Fifteen minutes into the horrible pool torture, the poor woman creamed in her bikini. She couldn’t tell anyone that her primary reaction to tickling was to become aroused, because she’d be labeled as a freak. As she screamed and pleaded for mercy, they kept cruelly raking their nails over her wet flesh, and she orgasmed again, and again, and again. Finally, after forty five minutes of this insanely sadistic torture, she was released and she ran to the showers, then straight home, crying the whole way. She could only admit what happened to her friends, and that her feet were ten times as ticklish as anywhere else, since they always understood her. Amanda and Jessica were the only ones that knew what happened that day, and they swore to keep it a secret and to not use it against her, in public or private.

However, in the back of their minds, they knew, this was not going to be Stephanie’s best day.

David spoke up again. “I know how sensitive you all are, and I know you’d like to keep your virginity, but too bad. You’re all mine now, and though I will never hurt you, you have no freedom whatsoever anymore. So get used to it.” He chuckled as he climbed onto the bed next to Amanda.

“Are you ready for me to begin your torture, sweetie?” He looked straight into her eyes.

Amanda squealed and begged through her gag, but her pleads fell on deaf ears. She might like being tickled but not like this, this is just creepy!

She immediately burst into giggles as David’s fingertips started playing in her perfectly smooth and shaven underarms. He stroked and flicked his digits against her soft flesh, and she tried to twist away from the touch to no avail. She tittered almost happily as he clenched her eyes shut and squealed.

“You see, I will only bring the victims of my tickle tortures out of the hypnotic spell I put you under. I’ll sometimes use you girls to tickle each other and make each other cum, but the unbound players will not know names or sympathy.” He grinned as his fingers slid down Amanda’s ribs, vibrating against her sides. He straddled her bare hips, giving him better placement for his hands.

“Mmmphphhmhmhmhmmmm!!! Plmmphhhh sthhhmmmmph!!!!” Amanda squealed from behind her gag. She tried to twist and pull, but David was everywhere. He focused on two spots with her ribs, right where her underarms met them and right underneath her breasts, in the front. He cruelly dug his fingertips into her ribcage and she screamed in tickled agony, thrashing her head back and forth on her pillow. Her gag looked oh so arousing, completing her helplessness.

David only tickled this girl for thirty minutes until he decided it was time to move on. As she gasped in relief and tried to regain her breath, David climbed off of her naked, sexy body and moved around the bed to Jessica. “So, I hear your tummy and thighs are an awful spot for you, sweetie?” He chuckled as Jessica tried to suck in her tummy and close her legs, knowing what was coming.

David sat between her spread legs, and licked his finger. He gently slipped his digit inside her tight, virgin womanhood, and she blushed heavily, disgusted. He slipped it out immediately. “You have a beautiful pussy. I can’t wait until it meets my own organ.” He licked his finger again, then wiped it off on his trunks.

Reaching over the edge of the bed, he pulled a black duffel bag onto the blanket. Unzipping it, he drew out two long, stiff feathers. They were white with black quills. Jessica thought feathers didn’t tickle too badly, but she wasn’t ready for these.

The tips of the feathers began to circle the young naked girl’s navel. Her grey eyes shot open wide as China plates as she squealed into her bikini-tape gag. David spoke as the feathers ran their course on her tummy.

“See, these are special feathers. Infused with my own brain waves, they directly stimulate the nerves under your skin, making these sensations practically unbearable.” He chuckled, as one feather dipped into her navel and forced a muffled scream from her throat, as the other made little circles in an ever widening pattern over her tummy. Her belly shook and she tried to suck it in, which only hampered her breathing.

Things only got worse for her when the feathers were dragged sideways across her taut tummy and over her cute little belly button. She screamed, tears forming behind her eyelids as she tried to beg through her gag for mercy. “MMMMMPHHH PLSSSSHHHMMMHMHMHM SKPPPHMHMHMHMHMHMH IIIIIT TICKMMMMMSMSSSS!!!!” She knew in the back of her mind that the hated sensations would never stop, but she begged nonetheless. Her pleads fell on deaf ears.

Smiling as he looked at her perfectly presented pussy, he slid one feather down along Jessica’s crotch, parting her womanhood’s lips with it and sending the poor girl through the roof. The tickly sensations were unbearable, and when he added the second feather, her voice cracked and her eyes rolled back into her head. The feathers teased her clit and her pussy hole directly, forcing her into agonized unconsciousness in less than five minutes. She felt little arousal, just the worst tickles she’d ever felt in her life.

David laughed as her head fell back to her pillow and her eyes rolled up into her head. Her pussy was bright pink and inflamed from the stimulation, yet dry. He muttered playfully, “I guess I’ll be tickling your thighs later, then, heh.”

He then glanced at Stephanie. She had been surprisingly quiet for someone who was about to be forced to endure an orgasmic torture. Her eyes were screwed shut and her jaw was clenched. David climbed off of Jessica, kissing her precious, pink pussy as he did so. He brought the lack duffel bag to the floor below the bed, and pulled out eight mean looking devices.

He fitted each on the tip of his fingers. They were fake, stainless steel nails, shaped to fit his fingers perfectly. Small circular nubs were welded onto the points of each, to maximize their effectiveness. He looked over Stephanie’s immaculate body and grinned. “This is going to be fun sweetheart.”

Stephanie ignored him, keeping her eyes shut in anger and her jaw tightly closed. The very first touch of the steel nails on her heels changed her facial expression very much.

As David slowly drew small circles on Stephanie’s helplessly bound and taut heels, the girls entire body tensed. Her legs pulled painfully at her bonds and her eyes shut even tighter. Her hands clenched and she tried to fight it, but within seconds, she lost the battle.

Her jaw opened and from her through rose the loudest, most intense scream any had ever heard; or at least it would have been had she not been so efficiently gagged. Her bikini bottom stopped most of the sound as the fake nails began to run their course up along her soft, milky arches. David’s erection already throbbing from the treatment of his other two slaves, was now pounding with desire behind his trunks as he played with the perfect feet in front of him.

The nails slid over her taut, helplessly bound arches over and over, drawing circles, pictures, and spelling out words sentences like, “I love to be tickled”, and “Torture me more, Master!” David was having a great time with this girl, and as his personal tickleslave, she would perform well.

It only took a few minutes of this torture for Stephanie’s body to betray her. Her eyes were now wide in fear and arousal, and a small drip of her pussy juice slid down between her buttocks as the tickling went on and on and on. She felt the freight train coming, and was helpless to stop it. David’s nails slipped between her toes, stroking the hyper-sensitive webbing between each, and that was all she wrote.

Stephanie screamed a blood-curdling scream as her wet **** clenched tighter than a prison inmate’s rectum. Small bursts of her ejaculate squirted out as her tummy heaved up and down, and her pussy lips turned bright pink with the effort. David laughed as she soaked the bedspread under her.

In the back of her mind, Stephanie knew that was the single most amazing orgasm she ever felt. However, she also wanted this torture to stop more than anything in the world. Her nipples were painfully stiff, and her feet tingled with sensation. But it did not stop.

Instead, David’s nails continued to slide along the poor, naked virgin’s soles, up and down, side to side, diagonally, and in circles. It took a moment for her brain to clear of the post-orgasm haze, but as soon as it did, she realized that having an orgasm always made her feet feel ten times as ticklish. That’s why she came so hard and so fast at the pool that day.

She couldn’t scream anymore, only cry. Tears rolled across the tops of her cheeks and onto her pillow as the tickles went on and on, and she felt her pussy coiling for another attack. She wished to die, she didn’t want to be here, not like this…but just as she finished that thought, her screaming laughter turned into screams of pleasure. The second orgasm of the night rolled through her twice as hard as the second one did. She started to see a black haze around her vision as she came, her breath caught in her throat, unable to breathe. In less than thirty seconds, it was over, and she was exhausted.

But did David finally show mercy on the girl? Of course not. He instead wrapped his lips around her left big toes, knowing that all women respond to this with moans and sexual arousal. He slipped his tongue between her toes, caressing the webbing and stroking the stems of her toes, as those cruel, sadistic nails continued their course on her now pink, hyper-sensitive arches, heels, and balls of her feet.

The poor woman had no chance to recover. The tickling was all she could think about as her third orgasms bullied her naked body. Her breasts shook and her nipples stood at a painful attention as she squirted hard and long onto the bed, her third and final orgasm far surpassing anything felt before. The tickling became increasingly worse, she couldn’t breath, and she couldn’t escape. Finally three minutes into the most massive and mind scrambling orgasm of her life, her eyes, much like Jessica’s rolled up into her skull, and she was gone from the world of the awake.

Stephanie’s breathing was erratic, but David didn’t worry. He finally stopped tickling the girls helpless and sexy feet, and looked at the horrible mess on the bed. He grinned over at Amanda, who had watched the entire thing in perverse and fearful intrigue.

“Don’t worry sweetie, you’ll have your pussy played with too.” David mounted the unconscious, tickled-to-blackness Stephanie, and pulled off his trunks, revealing his massive, thick cock. He slid it deep into the sleeping girl with ease, since her pussy was so incredibly moist from her orgasms. He made love with her for only a few seconds, before dismounting her and climbing on top of Amanda.

“Don’t want you to be too dry when I take you, now do I?”

Amanda thrashed her head back and forth. He was too big, it would hurt, she would bleed, she didn’t want to lose her V card like this…and then he slid it deep into her.

Her back arched as far as it could, only half an inch, and she let out a screaming moan. She never felt such a pleasure in her life. Her pussy welcomed the intruder and she threw her head back in pleasure, her fear forgotten just that quickly. As he began to pound her like a 110 pound lump of meat, over and over, she would feel the greatest and most intense orgasms she ever thought possible.

Amazing!

Four years and 2,7 k views later and no reply?

Might be some kind of bug or something that makes me unable to see them:shock:

Anyway,, damn nice story=D

Most of these stories had a post already in the main story boards~ and few seem to post in the archives for some reason. Viper is one of my favorite authors~ though he can never get enough thanks. <3

It's a very exciting story :) Well written, with good descriptions, some mind game, a good mix between tickling and sex, it's excellent :)

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back