• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Filler before Drawn Together's new roommate

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
Sorry due to a computer glitch in word we lost part of our (or rather most of this story, still a little remains! Oh and to tickletinkle, thank you for clarfication and we respectfully disagree, cause women rock!!!! Also can you be one of our Forum story ticklees since you are a woman?)

"So finally the producers got together after what felt like at least a few weeks and our new room-mates moved in. Oh LOrdy, how the problems began!"

"{At last beautiful lotus flower enters house!}" declared Ling Ling, running up to hug his voice. "Ring Ring, if you think Ni-Pul forgets What Ring RIng acted on day of house entering, Ring Ring wrong! No battle for Ring Ring for 2 weeks!" yelled Ni-pul. "{2 weeks? What are you talking about woman? Ling Ling needs his battle! Ni-PUl has to give LIng Ling BATTLE!}] cried Ling Ling. "No battle and no f****** for 2 weeks!" declared Ni-Pul.

"Bleh, you're here!" cried Captain Hero, wrapping his arms around the beautiful redhead. Bleh drooled. "Oh this is the most wonderful day of my life, reunited with my beautiful Bleh!" cried Captain Hero again, tears running down his face. "So this is what you have been doing!" yelled a voice. "Well.... Wooldoor?" bellowed Unusually Flexible Girl. Wooldoor suddenly hid the gerbil behind him. "I don't know what" Suddenly unusually Flexible Girl stretched her left arm and grabbed the gerbil out. "You are involved with a HAMSTER! How could you?" screamed Unusually Flexible Girl. "Unusually Flexible Girl, I swear, she's just a friend! And she's a gerbil, but a friend gerbil!" he nervously responded. "SQEUAK!SQUEAK!" said the Gerbil (translated "Wooldoor, I thoguht you said what we experience was the pangs of true love! NEver again shall I trust a sockbat or indeed any male for they are only ever good as friends and little else! And your sexual performance was sub-par!") "Unusually Flexible Girl, don't hate me and... I was not!" he replied. "Hmph, Wooldoor Theodore Sockbat, I never want to talk to you again!" she huffed, angry being reasoned. "Fine! Then go back to Captain Hero, you know you want to!" retorted Wooldoor, looking rather put out. "Oh Wooldoor, please don't be mad!" cried Unusally Flexible Girl.

"Now is it me or are Anna and Heather putting way too many cried in this story! I mean not everyone cried and... and.... Poppa.... Poppa... OH God..... "Weinheinhein! Weinheinhein! POPPA!!!!!P-please c-come back! D-Don't LEAVE ME GAIN POPPA!" CRIED Foxy Love. That will teach her to critise us!

"So Bleh, shall we go to our bedroom?" asked Captain Hero as suavely as he was capable of. Before Bleh could make a reference to I am Sam, Unusually Flexible Girl declared "Captain Hero, who is this girl?" "oh, Unusually Flexible Girl, well, uh" stammered Captain Hero. Bleh tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to Unusually Flexible Girl (who to save typing space shall be referred to as Hot Butt!) and glared at him somewhat angrily. "Well Bleh, she is well... you see that...." Suddenly Captain Hero took off, or so her thought till someone grabbing his cape pulled him to the ground. It was Bleh and she was not happy. "I-I a-a-am s-so A-a-angry!" she stuttered, very cross indeed. "Bleh, you can talk!" excitedly stated Captain Hero before Bleh's look silenced him. "I-I c-c-came b-back when I-I w-was a-a-able to b-be n-n-normal, l-like y-you w-wanted! A-and y-y-you've al-already f-f-found s-s-someone el-else!" stammered Bleh. "No Bleh! It's not true! I love only you!" responded Captain hero picked himself off the ground.

"Excuse me!!! Didn't you ask to marry me?" shouted Hot Butt. "I-Is th-this t-true?" demanded Bleh. "The circumstances were.... well I..... . Okay! Yes! But I love you Bleh, I always have. But we had broken up and I was lonely and she was my ex and.... OH I've screwed everything up! Oh GOD!" cried Captain Hero as he began to fly away only once again for Bleh to pull him down and suprisingly kiss me. "I-I l-love y-you t-too!" she replied. "A-and S-since w-we're con-confessing... I-I have n-not been w-without an-another m-man s-since y-y-you b-but I-I h-have w-with m-my As-Asian f-friend Eyuck and d-d-during s-sex, I b-bumped my... my h-head and t-that al-almost c-c-cured me!" confessed Bleh. "DO you love this Eyuck?" asked a scared Captain Hero. "I-I L-love you! And I-I h-had b-been h-hoping f-f-for a three.. a threeway... b-but n-n-now maybe a f-fourway!" expressed Bleh. Captain Hero's eyes almost leapt out of their sockets and his mouth drooled. "Eh excuse me! Bleh, is it, I never agree to MMMM, ohMMMMMMM!" moaned Hot Butt as she and Bleh made out. "R-Room f-for an-another!" grinned Eyuck as she made it a 3 way kiss, before Bleh's left arm grabbed Captain Hero and a 4 way kiss ensued. "W-We'll be w-waiting in the b-bedroom!" declared Bleh.

To be continued

Well we are mean for inducing all this suspence and you guys are mean for the lack of responses! So we're all mean!

"Dude, I'm having a 4 way! I'm having a 4 way!" shouted Captain Hero excitedly to Spanky. "Dude, score!" responded Spanky Ham, as they high fived. "It's not fair!" exclaimed Wooldoor. "I lost everyone I loved. My family, Live Action Cow and now {Hot Butt}! How can I be cheery when ohmigod, 2 female sockbats are looking are looking at me!" stated Wooldoor as her ran to the 2 female sockbats.

"Well now there's only one thing to do!" declared Captain Hero. "oh Foxy!" he cried. "What is it now, Captain Hero?" an annoyed Foxy inquired. "I'm having a 4 way and you aren't NYAH!NYAH!NYAH!NYAH!NYAH!NYAH!" he mocked. "You better run, boy, or I'll make you a lesbian... by cutting off your balls!" shouted Foxy. Captain Hero took us at great pace just in case.

"So with Ling Ling trying to plead Ni-PUl for Putang, with Captain Hero and his blasted 4 way, Xandir spend time in the Genie's lamp, Spanky gone to the Lakers to harass the cheerleaders, Toot trying to swallow the fridge and Wooldoor getting a 3 way, it was just me and Clara. Oh Lord, how bad that was!" revealed Foxy.

Uncomfortable Silence. "So... how are things?" asked Clara, nervously. "Good, good, Goody good goody good! And you?" responded Foxy also nervously. "Yeah, Good!" replied Clara. "Nice weather these days!" stated Clara. "Yes, absolutely!" agreed Foxy.

"Now I know what you're thinkin' but Foxy love ain't got any kind of Love for Clara but for the normal platonic friendship love. I'm not attracted or have strong romantic feelin's for her in any way! And I certainly don't want to get down with her or go down!" Foxy stated.

"So .... what are you doing today?" asked Clara. "Not much.... what about you?" replied Foxy. "oh, not much!" responded Clara.

"Okay, so maybe Foxy did have a little bit of a thin' for Clara. But it ain't like I wanna bang her or nothin'. If Foxy wanted a taste a Clara, Foxy would have no problem sweet talkin' her!" announced Foxy.

"Clara...." started Foxy. "yes, Foxy?" asked Clara. "I.... well.... I..... uh.....I....." Foxy stammered. "Just do it, just do it!" she thought. Suddenly gathering all her nerve, Foxy reached out and kissed Clara on the lips. This was certainly not a rare occurrence as it had occured about 17 times since the show began. But when Foxy gentled positioned herself on top of Clara and started to remove her dress, things changed. "FOXY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" yelled Clara. "W-Well j-just removing your dress!" stuttered Foxy. "And Why are you doing that?" demanded Clara. "B-Because I...I" "Yes, Foxy?" cruelly insisted Clara a biting tone serving as a reminder of the necessity of response. "I love you Clara!" the words spilled out. "You love me?" Clara repeated. "More than anything! Clara I love you so much! Ever since I first saw you before you opened.... before you said I was a nobody servant, I wanted you and as I got to know I knew I... I loved you!" Foxy revealed.

"Well I think you should join me in my chambers!" giggled Clara as she promptly picked up Foxy and ran up the stairs to her bedroom. "I love you Clara!" declared Foxy as she lay upon the bed of Clara after Clara gently lowered her unto the bed. "And I love you Foxy!" declared Clara as she knelt upon the bed. Just as she was about to rise unto the bed, Foxy saw her carrying a small box. "Clara, what's in that box?" Foxy asked, a little excited. "What box?" a confused Clara stated before the box opened to reveal a giant diamond ring. Seeing the ring and Clara kneeling, Foxy squealed in uncharacteristic excitement. "oh Clara!" she cried befiore promptly kissing her on the lips. Clara was confused as anything but enjoyed the kiss. Then came the statement that would blow Clara's mind. "Yes, yes of course! Oh Clara of course I'll marry you!" cried Foxy as she hugged Clara. Clara's eyes grew wide when she look at her right hand was a diamond ring. ANother kiss cause them both to rise in the air. "When I think of where you came from, it makes me proud! It makes me love you more!" declared Clara. "everytime, everytime I feel I'm slipping, you always bring me back! How do you do that?" asked a teary Foxy. "Our magic!" replied Clara. As a light poured from both of them encompassing them before they both landed gently on the bed with Clara on top.

"F****** lesbians Anna and Heather! They put that F****** ring in my hand and now Foxy wants to marry me! I love her but I'm only 19, you F****** bitches! And how is my father going to handle that I'm marrying a 22 year old girl! And a black girl! You horrible, horrible d HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTMYUNDERHAHAHAHAHAHARAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARMSHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Clara as the mystical feathers attacked her.

Clara gently removed Foxy tiny shirt and prepared to remove her sexy red bra when an announcement was heard. "Housemates all of you except Foxy and Clara who are having hot lesbian Sex! Finally! Report to the Living Room where details of your new housemate will became clear! That's everyone except Clara and Foxy who will be having hot steamy Lesbian Sex for our audiences to enjoy! Finally!" declared the Producers. "Stupid Jew Producers (views of gorgeous hick princess do not reflect our views!)! Ruining our special moment!" cried Clara. "Clara nothing could ruin this special day when you asked me to spend eternity with you!" declared Foxy.

"You bitches and your F****** declarations! Why don't you F****** coming here and declare to Foxy that this is all your faults. You and your F****** needs to have a lesbian romance. I mean F****** come on! I love Foxy but I'm only a teenager! DO you two bitches even... NO not the evil feathers that strip you naked and tickle you for hours NOOOOOOO!" cried Clara. This time she'll get the message, Legalise Lesbian Marriages Worldwide by 2007! (although for us, it's not as great an issue for obvious reasons!)

"So we're all here! Yippee! Don;t worry girls, soon the three way can continue!" said Wooldoor. "So when do we meet the lesbo?" asked an excited Captain Hero. "Now housemates it is time to meet your new roommate....."
The housemates all except for Foxy and Clara look around at one another excitedly.
To Be Continued

P.S You all rock,
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.P.S to Koopa and Shadow.... maybe not!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back