• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another girl for the stocks (true)

extremities8

Okay...Here goes.

Once again...I had another vic...uhhh....girl to put in my modified stocks. This girl was another asian girl that happened to be my friend. She had a pretty good figure and she had strawberry colored hair. And my gods, those feet were gorgeoous! Once she took them off to relax, I knew that those feet had to be in those stocks. She had high arches and her toes were slender. As for her toe nails, they were well shaped on every toe. I believe she had silver colored nails that day. Anyways, she relaxed and soon enough, she wanted a drink. I decided to go use the can so that my attention would be focused on nothing else but those soles.

Funny thing was that, she went down to the basement because all the soft drinks were empty in the fridge. When I noticed that she was gone...I went down to search and see if she found out about the stocks and if she decided to leave immediately. Then, she called my name and I went down after her. She knew about the stocks, but she wasn't surprised or afraid or freaked. She smiled at me and asked what this was for. I told her that they were stocks and that it was an antique (cheap excuse, sorry!)and that they were bought by my father a couple of years ago. Then she asked if she could try them out. Before I could even respond, she had already sat on the chair and waved to have some assistance. Since she had volunteered, I had to seal her fate by putting everyhting in place. Man, did those soles ever shine in my eyes. Her feet together, the string placed through a tiny hole at the middle-top then tied at a nail on the floor binding her toes together and immobilizing her feet. Then, I pulled the chair back a little so that her legs were stretched out completely. After that, I tied her arms behind her back and I was ready to begin.

She asked me what the stocks were really for and I answered by saying, "I have a secret. I have a thing for women in stocks because I like to tickle them, only the feet." I told her that if she was freaked out, I'd let her out. She said to me something like, " It's alright don't be sorry. It's not as if you're going to rape me or anything. And it's not as if I'm going to be naked or something. I'm just having my socks and shoes pulled off. It's no different than any other day. Besides, your little "thing" happens to be safer and most normal out of the many. So..." I was relieved! I really thought that she was going to freak out. I think the last thing that she said was, " Go ahead on my feet if you want. After all that stress I caused you, you could use some relaxation." That was my signal.

I rubbed my hand together and began to stroke her feet. I started scratching lightly on the toes so that I could get a first reaction. She didn't go mad, but she did laugh out loud and went on for about a couple of minutes. Through those minutes, she was saying things like: "Stop!", " Not the toes!", "Don't tickle me that way please that tickles!" and some other hilarious stuff. After the toes, I went for the heels and scratched them for a good five minutes of so. She was still saying the same things only softer because I went easy. The laughing however still maintained a steady rhythm where she hust went ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha with breathes in between. Her soles were the smoothest I've ever felt. There was no way that I was going to stop now! The only places that I haven't visited were the very center of the soles. This was where the arches were, this was where the balls, pads, and insteps were located. I decided that for this, I need to use a utencil or some tool to give this girl what she deserved. The best tool that I could think of was my little cousin. He had the smallest fingers and he could reach every crease and spot that I could not reach on her soles. So, I picked him up from his high chair and brought him downstairs. As for the girl, she just said "awwwww" and she complimented how cute he was. Then, I began by using his little index finger to go up and down the middle of her soles. She went crazy! I remember her saying while laughing, " That's not fair!", "His fingers are to small!", and "It's killing my feet! I can't stop laughing, please stop it!". I never was so pleased in my life! I did it for so long that my little cousin got the hint and began doing it himself. She was laughing musically, only she stopped to complain once in a while. Soon, I brought my little cousin back to his high chair and let the girl out of the stocks. When I let her out, she was still laughing. Then, we just layed on the floor so that she could catch her breath. She told me, "That was really fun and it kinda gave me a good feeling! You gotta have me over to do this again!"

So what do you guys think of this one?

Whoa....

Man o man...that is one A+ flashback you wrote, especially it's the Asian girl you were tickling...this would be 100x better if you had pictures and stuff...but this true story you wrote deserved to have an A+...i might put this on my website (underconstruction).
Good work bro! Please post more of this stuff...i like it!!!
DLK

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back