• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tax/Tickle Day Munch in San Jose 4/15/06

Bagelfather

Verified
It's tax day... I mean it's tickle talk day. Yeah that's the ticket...

There will be a munch this coming Saturday the 15th in San Jose at around 1pm. Details to be sent via email. If you're not on the list... get on the list!

[email protected]

Lindyhopper and I are organizing this shindig! If people are in the mood for it we can move from munch to light play at her place afterwards.

I emailed the gatherings list about this but didn't get a reply - there wasn't a thread here before though so this is a better place to do this anyways. :)

I was considering driving to this; I'm in the Sac area. But I wanted to know if anyone wanted to carpool? If nobody goes with me the probability that I will become hopelessly lost and wind up in Cuba is *very* high, lol.

Hey NeitherSparky!

I'm glad you're wanting to come down and see us - you're on my list of people I'd that like to meet. :) I e-mailed some of my gathering-buddles in the Sacramento area to see if any of them are planning to come to the munch, and said they should PM you if they are.

Although... if you do think you might end up in Cuba, can you take me with you? :D

As for the rest of you - come to the munch! We've got a good head count of maybe 10 people so far, and we'd love to meet you, too. :xpulcy:

Well I guess I'm not going to have anyone carpooling with me so I doubt I'm going to come down. I don't want to drive alone and I'm not sure I'm comfortable going to my first play party if I have never met anyone in the room before.

I hope you guys get a good number of people and have a great time! :)

I, for one, welcome our new munch overlords. Thanks lindyhopper and bagelfather! It was a blast! We still could have fit more people in there though, 13 wasn't enough ;)

AquaFeline said:
I, for one, welcome our new munch overlords. Thanks lindyhopper and bagelfather! It was a blast! We still could have fit more people in there though, 13 wasn't enough ;)

Yes that was a nice munch, too bad we were unable to say longer. We noticed that you lived up to your username, ok the Feline part, lol, waiting and then jumping at the right moment on your next victim, lol, that was funny. Thanks again lindyhopper for the open house invite and to bagelfather who I always enjoy talking with. We had a nice time, and thanks to all that came we enjoyed meeting you.

AquaFeline said:

/agree

You guys were all awesome, I'm quite glad I came :)

Thanks to everyone who came to meet up at the restaurant, and then cram into our tiny, tiny condo. :) Our headcount of 13 was better than some people's gatherings, and I know we can do it again! Bagel and I, and anyone else who'd like to join us at munch-overlord status, will try keep having munches (gatherings, even!) every couple of months.

And I also had a blast! :) It was great to catch up with so many of you again, and to meet some of you for the first time. I hope we can keep eating cake and tickle-wrestling on the floor like old friends. ;) Hope to see you again soon!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back