• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kidnapping (Part2)

MasterPaladin

2nd Level Violet Feather
The 4 masked men continue tickling Teri and Sherree 2 men on each girl, Teri thrashes straigning aganst her bonds as the 2 tickle her Thighs and feet and Sherree going wild has her underarms and Breasts tickled . Hysterical Laughter fills the room as the tension builds in the 2 sweet victims . Teri ,PPPPPPLLLLEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNOOOOOOOMOREEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE as 20 savage fingers tickle every inch of her shapely legs and Sherree , MERCYYYYYYYY MERRRRRCCCCYYYYYYYYYYY IIIIMMMMMMMMMM BBBEEEGGIN YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAH iiiiiiii CCCCCCCCAAAAANNNNT HAHAHAHEHEHE TTTTAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE HAHAHEHEHEHEH IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT 20 more fingers dancing all over her breasts and underarms . Teri begins to feel the fingers on her thighs moving further up her leg as she begins to scream for mercy . as the fingers approach the crease in her legs she begins to go wild NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT THHERE PLEASE I BEGGGGG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU , ignoring all pleas follows her panty line up and down . He unexpectedly takes his fingers and with his nails gives Trei a light rake right down the center of her panties between her legs , a sudden rush comes over teri's body as she bucks Screams and damn near explodes. ahhhhh not yet my dear we have much more to do to you before that as her changes position and starts running his fingers all over her belly. In a fit of laughter Teri pleads with her attackers , I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MOREEEEE HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEH NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHEHEHEHAHAHA NNNOOT TTTTTTHHHEE BBEEEEEEELLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IIII BEGGGGGGGGGGGYOU NOT TTHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. A she squirms trying to avoid his fingers she feels the second set of fingers tickling her arches . She begins to kick and squirm but finds it hopeless to get away from the 20 fingers of her tormentors . The fingers slide from her feet up her outer legs all the way up to her mini a feeling of desire now begins to build . The fingers continue and raise her skirt up to reveal her panties with several small wet spots on them . Teri screams OOOOOMMMGGGGGGGGGGG NNOOOOO MOREEEEEhHAHAHAHEHE
Teri is at this point loosing control tears of laughter streaming down her face . She lifts her head and her eyes go wide as she sees the man reaching for feathers . Shaking her head violently no NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPLLEEAASSEEEE NNOOOO FEATHERSSSSSSSSSSSS . Her heart begins to pound as she feels her panties get cut and the feathers begin to lightly touch and wiggles all around between her legs. SHREEKS her desires begin to burn as the torture continues and her frustrations build.
The 2 on sherree begin raising her mini as well .PPPPPLLLEASEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOO III CANNTTTTTT THKKKE ANYMOOOOREEEEEEEEE . Feathers dancing around her thighs and all over her nipples wet spots begin to appear on her panties as well . HAHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEE HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH i cant I CANT , her body begins to tremble as she breaks out in a light sweat. YOURR KILLINNG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , feathers finding their way to her underarms and the crease of her legs .
the 2 poor girls now can only hope to pass out for their torment to end but the 4 men don't seem to be letting that happen their intentions are to keep the 2 beauties on the edge of orgasm for hours.

to be continued

WOW Master Paladin This is absolutly great!!!!!!

Congradulations Master this story is fantastic. I've often dreamt at night of being kidnapped myself, only in my dream I'm takin to a dark dreary dungeon for my tickle torture. But hey that's me. But realy Master this is awsome Great Job, My I suggest you switch there positions to X-frames or something for your next chapter or have one in the frame, and one in stocks. That again is only a suggestion. WOW!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back