• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non tickling vid clips

Mark Diplock

TMF Master
I dont know if this has been mentioned before, but i'm wondering if there should be a non tickling clip/ video section on the forum. Lots of people here seem to like WWE or the odd cartoon clip here or there. It would be great if it was enough to warrant a section all to itself.

It's an idea that has merit. Like the Non-tickling image forum I could see us doing this at some point. But there has not been a major posting level for off topic clips at this point in time. So it's not something I see as needful at this point in time.

Myriads

video clips are a huge bandwidth eater, and we're already doing 1.5 terabytes a month (seriously) so I'm not sure if I want to open that particular can of worms. I'd rather just stick to hosting tickling related clips.

If I may throw 2 cents in:

I agree with Jeff on the bandwidth issue...but maybe we could do something like a forum to post link to other places that have the clips?

Like share them on YouTube or YouSendIt and then post the link witht he description to that forum.

I only say another sub-forum because a single thread with non-tk links would get burdensome and get lost eventually and then there would be several threads and no one wants to keep a list of the clips like Ann does with the mainstream clips I bet.

~ toyou

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back