• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheri's Desperation m/f

scasper83

This is my first story post. I hope you like it. Please give me feedback on it so I can improve my next one.

Cheri's Desperation:

Cheri was my girlfriend a couple years ago. Cheri had brown hair and eyes and she was about 5’ 8”. She weighed about 130 pounds and had 36C breasts. I was 20 and she was 21 when this particular incident happened. Cheri liked to be tied up and I knew this. I hadn’t had too many girls that like being tied up before so I jumped at the chance to tie her up.
One night at my house we were watching a movie when she started to kiss me. One thing led to another and I had her tied up to my bed with only her bra and panties on. Her wrists were tied to the headboard together and her legs tied to the footboard spread apart.
Now she had quite a lot of water to drink before I tied her up but she didn’t mention needing to pee before I tied her up. I figured that if she had to go now she could hold it. Ten minutes after I tied her up she said, “I have to go pee. Will you please untie me?”
I got even more excited and decided to push her limits a little bit. I said, “Do you think you can hold it for a little while?”
She said, “I guess but I have to pee really bad so hurry up.” I went back to doing my thing and finished about half hour or so later. Once we both caught our breath she asked, “Can you untie me so I can pee? I really have to go now.”
I saw that she was squirming pretty good and decided to be evil and not let her go right now. “No. I really don’t feel like untying you right now so you can just hold it for a little bit longer,” I told her.
She started to tug at the ropes and beg me to let her up. I smiled at her predicament and lit up a cigarette and started to smoke. Now this was my bed and I didn’t want her to pee on it so I wasn’t going to make her wait the entire night. I was just having a little bit of fun.
Once I finished with my cigarette I picked up a feather and showed it to her. Her eyes got really wide and she shook her head no. “Please don’t,” she begged, “I really have to pee and I won’t be able to hold it if you tickle me.” I knew she could hold it a while so I started to run the feather along her stomach, making her giggle.
I got a pair of scissors and cut her bra and panties off and she was completely naked now. I ran the feather along her breasts but didn’t touch her nipples yet. They were hard I could see so I ran the feather lightly over one of them. She gasped and squirmed a lot. She was starting to get really horny.
I put the feather down and started to tickle her with my fingers on her ribs. She yelled, “Oh my god you have to stop. I’m about to pee all over myself.”
I stopped tickling her and picked up a vibrator. I turned it on and she smiled a little bit. I put it on her clit and she started to moan. I turned the vibrator up all the way and held it there until she had an orgasm. I held it there and she started to scream in pleasure. She started to orgasm again and once she was done I took the vibrator away.
It’s been about an hour now since she told me she needed to pee. I asked her, “How is your bladder doing?”
“It hurts like hell,” she replied and again started to bed me to let her pee.
“No I don’t want to. You let me tie you up now I’m going to keep you tied up until I feel that it’s time to let you go.” I was really taking advantage of this situation. I had always liked to see a girl tied up and see a girl desperate to pee. The combination of both really got me going and it was a rare thing for me to witness.
After about another half hour of tickling her with the feather she really started to pull at the ropes hard. “If you don’t let me up right now I’m going to pee all over this bed,” she threatened. I knew she was really getting desperate now but I didn’t quite want this to end just yet.
I looked at her and said, “I’ll let you up to pee if you let me tie you back up and keep you tied up the whole night.” She agreed but she agreed a little too quickly. She didn’t realize I had evil thoughts running through my mind. I was going to have so much fun with her through the night and would have her drink a lot of water while she was tied up to make her desperate again. I untied her and let her go to the bathroom. Once she was done she came back and let me tie her back to the bed in the same position as she was tied in previously.
I held a bottle of water to her mouth and told her to drink it.
“Why?” she asked me.
“Because I want you to,” I said. “I don’t want you to get thirsty and I never said I wouldn’t make you get desperate to pee again. If you do have to pee you’re going to have to hold it all night though. You agreed to be tied up the whole night.”
She got frustrated with me a little bit but drank the water. It was a long night for her.

that was a good story!!!....doyou have any where, they actually pee???;....i am into that!!!!....again, good story

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back