• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aladdin and the Lamp M/M...

WildTlkr52

In a far away land in a fae away time where magic ruled, there was a young man named Alladin. He came from a poor family in the land of China. He set out on a journey to find a a Morracan magican who promissed riches for those who agreed to travel with him for one year. Alladin set out to meet this magican and ask to travel with him. After walking in the desert for many days, he came upon a brightly colored tent wiht a large wagon and a camel. As he got closer, he saw the Morrocan magican tending to his camel. Alladin walked up and watched for awhile.

Without looking up from brushing his camel, the Morrocan sensed Alladin's presence and spoke. "Young Aladdin, why have you come to my campsite?" Alladin, surprised that the Morrocan knew he was hiding there, slowly came forward. "I want to travel with you Morrocan. I will be a good and loyal companion, willng to work and do your bidding."

The Morrocan looked up from brushing his camel. "Come closer and let me see you." Alladin came closer so teh Morrocan could look him over. The Morrocan walked around Alladin and looked him up and down. Then he began to open Alladin's robes to expose the Alladin's bare chest. Alladin was surprised at this and squirmed as the Morrocan ran his fingers over his chest and frim belly. He bit his lip as he felt the Morrocan's fingertip circle his belly button. HIs stomach muscles quivered as the Morrocan ran his nails over Aladdin's belly.

The Morrocan smiled. "You quiver at my touch. Are you sensitive to the touch of another on your bare skin? Are you.. ticklish young Alladin? Alladin bit his lip as he remembered being held down by his brothrs and tickled hours on end til his mother came running to break them up.

"Yes. Insanely ticklish. Why do you ask magician?" The Morrocan saw his chance to gain not only a traveling companion, but a ticklish one. So you want to be my traveling companion. You must first pass two tests. Like you, I am aslo very ticklish, but have no tickler to sanisfy my need to be tickled. I also enjoy being the tickler, so you must pass two tests."

Alladin was intriged by this propsition. "Magician, what are the tests?" The magican smiled for he knew alladin had bought his story and fell into his trap. "The first test, you must submit to me tickling yu to see how much you can take. The second test, you will tickle me so that I may se how skillful a tickler you are." Alladin took him up on his challange and submitted to the tests.

The Morrocan led Alladin to a pair of trees close together, but with a gap enough to fit a men's body between them. There were two ropes tied around teh trunk of the trees. The Morrocan pulled down Alladins robes to expose his upper body and tied him between the two trees, arms outstretched. Then without warning, he began runnig his long nails up Alladin's ribcage. Allladin, surprised at the feel of his nails started giglging and pulling at the ropes. The Morrocan ranhis nails over Alladin's chest and belly as he taunted him verbally. Alladin's laughter ehoed across the desert as he thrashed and wriggled toget away form the expert tickling. His body glistened wiht sweat as he laguhed and struggled to break free form the Morrocan's tickling touched. Then the Morrocan took a feather duster and began ticklnig Alladin's back and ribs. This was more than he could stand. HIs laughter reached fever pitch and he felt his loins tingling and growing as he was mercilessly tickled. He reached such a frenzied state of laughter that he though he would burst. Then he screaned as felt the warmth of his jizm sliding down his leg. The Morrocan stoped the tickling. Alladin's chest heaved up and down as he laughed and sucked air into his lungs. The MOrrocan cut the ropes and Alladin collapsed to the ground rubbng his ticklish body. The Morrocan threw a soft blanket over his sweaty body. "You passed the first test. You are indeed insanely ticklish!!!" Now you much pass the second test.

Alladin slowly stood up and pulled his robes back up over his body. He rubbed ribs and chest, sore from the severe tickling he withstood. " Morracan, what is the next test." Alladin asked curiously. The Morrocan smiled.. He whispered to Alladin, "Now you must do the same to me sothat I may judge how well you can tickle." Alladin smiled at the prospect of gettng revenge. He stripped the Morrocan and tied himbetween the two trees. He whispered in the Morrocan's ear, "Now it's my turn to see how ticklish you are!!" The Morrocan stretched and waited for the first strokes. Alladin plucked a leaf off of the palm stree and began tikcling the Morrocan's belly and sides. The Morrocan giggled and laughed heartily as Allindin ran the palm leaf up and down his belly and chest. Then Alladin begin tickling his nipples with the tipof teh palm leaf. The Morrocan laughed and pulled at the ropes. Aladdin began tickling the Morrocan's underrms. He shrieked and pulled hard to get away. He shuddered with ticklish delight as Alladin tickled every inch of his body.

"Enough! enough!! " teh Morrocan shouted. "You have passed the test. I have never been tickled such as this!" Alladn smiled and cut the Morrocan down. He laid on teh ground, still giggling frpm the ticklish afterglow.

Later that evening, while the two men ate, alladin asked teh Morrocan what he was looking for. "I have heard that there is a cavern with many riches in it and also a lamp wiht a genie inside. But this lamp is very special. The genie inside is both tickler and ticklsih,, very ticklish. It is said that he angered his lmaster so as a punishment, his master cursed him wiht eternal ticklsihness.As long as the genie is stuck in teh bottle, he remanes ticklsih. If teh curse is ever broken, he will strike against mortal beings, tickling htem til they can no longer breath."

Alladin smiled. He had heard tales of a ticklsih genie in the lamp and thought them to be only a myth. If he could find the lamp, he could keep the genie captive and tiklce him when I liked.

The two travled togetehr by day across teh harch desert and by night, hyserical laughter could be heard across the desert as each took turns tickling the other.

Then one day, they came upon a large cave opennnig. The Morrocan sent Alladin in to retrieve the lamp. As Alladin picked up the lamp,his hands rubbed it. alarge plum of smoke rose high out of the lamp's spout. The Genie took form, fingers wiggling at Alladin.

"Master Aladdin. Thank you for releasing me frmo my prison. My Name is Akbar." The Morrocan and Aladdin watched the genie as he floated in teh air near them. Then the Morrocan walked closer to the genie. "Why were you captive in that bottle?" The Genie looked dwon at teh sand. "My previous Master was evil and he became enraged when he wished for the death of his enemy who he thought cheated him. I refused to grant that wish. He had his torturers strip me, tickle me mercelessly as punihsment, then he cast a spell onme making me more ticklish then I could ever stand and he locked me away in this bottle. Now that I am out... I will be able to do my will... which is that of the tickler."

The Morracan looked on with interest. "Tell me, Akbar, Now that you are out of the bottle, are you still ticklish?" Akbar shivered. "Yes unbelievable so. But, I do ... like it... in a way.. as long as it is not torture." The Moraccan led Aladdin away from the genie and whispered in his ear. The genie watch curiously as the two whispered. He took his arm and strtched it to reach the Morracan and began tickling his ribs. the Morracan jumped and clamped his arms down protectively. He turned towards the genie. "Why did you do that?""

The genie looked and replied, "I heard what you whispered to Aladdin. You were plotting to tortrue me again like my Master" The Morracan walked over to the genie. "Surely you can trust myself and young Aladdin. We would only do what pleases you.. and you did say you liked to be tickled. What can I do to gain your trust?"

The genie looked towards the two trees and smiled. He looked at Alladin. "Let me tickle Aladdin, Then you may tie me between the trees and play with me all you want. I promise.. you willnot be disappointed"

Aladdni stepped towards the genie. "I will consent if you let me exact my revenge on you!" The genie bowed his head in agreement."

The Morracan stripped Aladdn naked and tied him between teh two trees. The genie floated on a plum of smoke in front of aladdin. the he closed his eyes and stroked his beard, cauing it to grow long and become soft with apointed end.

He sent his beard into Aladdin's underarms and began tickling them with the tip of his beard. Alladin giggled and pulled at his ropes. He twisted as his body felt every tickling touch of Akbar's beard. Then Akbar's nails gew long and pointed. He used his nails to tickle up and down Aladdin';s ticklsih ribcage. Aladdin shrieked wiht laughter as both the beard and the genie's nails woked his naked, ticklish body over. Then Akbar's beard began tickling up aladdni's inner thighs. Aladdin giggled loudly as the pointed tip of Akbar's beard tickled masterfully up his inner thighs. then his beard began swirling and twisting over and under Aladdin's manhood. Aladdin jerked upward as the beard tickled all over his manhood. Aladdin shrieked with laughter then moaned as Akbar's nails tickled over his inner thighs and genitals. Aladdin felt his manhood growing in size and in ticklishness. Then Akbar began tickling Aladdan with the tip of his tounge. His tounge slithered like a snake over Aladdin's nipples and between his legs and into his underarms. Aladdin went nearly insane form Akbar tikcling him. He shot his warm jizm full force. The Morracan smiled as he watched Aladdin and akba He flet a growing in his loins and laughter growing in the pit of his belly.

"Pl-pl-please s-s-top!! I -I ca-can't ta-take anymore!!!" Aladdin pleaded. Akbar laughed as he kept tickling Aladdin. The Morracan shuddered as he watched Akbar torturing Aladdin's helpless, ticklish body.

The genie sensed the Morrocan's desire to be tickled. Akbar smiled and willed the Morrocan's body stripped and stretched between stakes on the sandy ground. The Morrocan's eyes grew wide as he felt the feathery touch of the genie's bead over his ticklish belly and underarms. He roared with laughter as the beard went from his ticklish nipples to his belly button and tummy. Aladdan slupped, exhausted fromhis struggling and gratefull for the break. Then Akbar knelt besides teh Morrocan and began tickling his ribs wiht his long , pointed nails. The Morrocan thrashed and giggled with each stroke of the genie's nails on his ribs.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back