• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kingdom Hearts 3: Kairi's Adventure (*/F, F/F)

CoreyFarmer

TMF Novice
I've heard a lot of wanting for Kairi drawing's, so I thought to myself...why not a story? This takes place when Kairi is 18 years old. Enjoy! Oh, also...it might or might not give away a couple things from the new KH2 game. Nothing to vital, but for the hardcore players I thought I might warn ya.

Kairi let out a soft sigh as she stares out at the ocean on the island of her youth. She was bored. Sora and Riku had gone off to Disney Castle after they recieved a letter from the King. Of course, she got left out.
"Those jerks...leaving me by myself. Thats no fun at all!" she said, letting out a soft sigh. She had helped during there previous adventure! Why didnt the king want to see her, as well?
"Oh well..." she said aloud, "Cant help it." She picks herself up and brushes the sand off her outfit. She was wearing a pink bathing suit, the summer sun fealing good against her, but now the sun was setting and cold wind had suddenly pikced up.
"Brr..." she said, rubbing her bare arms together. She smiles and rubs her eyes a little bit, but then gasps. When her eyes opened she found herself surrounded by darkness.
"Wha-what? What on earth?!" she says and tries to get out of it but it started sucking her down, "No! Help! Riku! Sora...Sora, help...me..." she tried to cry, but the darkness soon sucked her in and she blacked out.

The girl woke up, finding herself unable to move. Her arms were stretched above her head, and her legs were slightly spread. She could also find she could wiggle her toes freely in the air, so she must be susbended in the air a bit. She looks around, but all she could really see was darkness.
"Where...am I?" she asks, sounding abit drowsy.
"Your in the darkness!" Came a voice from behind her. She gasps a bit at the suddeness and tries to see her capturer, but to no avail. The voice sounded young, and rather happy and perky.
"Let me go!" yelled Kairi, struggling against her bonds of darkness. The girl giggled a bit.
"Nope! That's no fun at all!" the voice sounded very familiar, but Kairi couldnt figured out from where. "Kairi...I'm bored, so I'm gonna play a little game, ok?" the voice replied, sounding giggly.
"G-game? I dont want to play a game with you!" Kairi sounded worried. Her whole body was open for any sort of attack. Would they try and turn her into a heartless? It had happened before, so was that possible? A little whimper comes out from the girl, "Please dont hurt me..." The voice laughed more.
"Aww...I'm not gonna hurt you, Kairi! That'd make me sad!" she giggled again. Suddenly, Kairi felt someone poke her sides, which would have caused her to jump if she hadnt been bounded. She then heard clapping, probalyfrom the girl.
"Oh, goodie! We can have lots of fun now! But I just wanna warm you up a bit, first!" It took Kairi a few moments to realizes what she ment, then she gasped.
"No!! No, please! Dont tickle me! Please!" she pleaded with the mystery girl, but there came no awsner. Then, it happened. She could see the Darkness moving closer around her, and then it shaped itself into tenticles. They started lightly brushing agianst her bare tummy, which made the girl start laughing and squriming at once.
"Oh god! Heahahhaehah!! Please, please dont do this!! Whahahah! Im so ticklish! Please! Anything but this!! HAhahahhaha!!" One of the tenticles made it's way into Kairi's innie bellybutton, which caused her laugh to go up a pitch. "WWHHHEEHEHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!" This torment went on, along with more tenticles tickling her ribs and sides. This went on for a few minutes, until the tenticles started to move upward towards Kairi's smooth armpits. Now sweaty, Kairi would shake her head and pull on her bounds.
"Please! Not there! Oh please do ho hohohahahhawhhhahhha!!!!" It was to late. The tenticles had started digging into her armpits. Kairi's head flew back with laughter, her long hair a mess. "WAWHAAWHHAHHHAHHAHHH!! PLEASE! NO HAHHAHAHAH!!!!" Finally, after what seemed and eternity (10 minutes) she was given a break. Kairi panted and was nearly in tears.
"Aww....dont cry, Kairi! Its all for fun!" came the girl's voice again.
"Please...please stop. Who are you...why...why are you doing this to me?" asked Kairi, out of breath.
"Ok, Kairi. I'll show you!" And Kairi gasped at who it was.
"Namine!" Yes, it was Kairi's own Nobody! The girl, having aged into an 18 year old like Kairi had, stood infront of Kairi, smiling sweetly. She was wearing her normal white dress, and looked very pretty. Kairi was still in shock, "Namine! Why would you do this to me?"
"Silly, Kairi! I was bored!" Namine replied, giggling, "And dont tell me your not having fun!"
"Of course I'm not! Its torture!" scowled Kairi.
"Oh? Come on. It is fun. Fealing helpless...and now that you know it's me, you know nothing's gonna hurt you!" replied Namine. Kairi blinked. That was true. Namine and Kairi were apart of eachother, and had even become friends...even though Namine had become a part of Kairi a few years back. Kairi couldnt help but laugh.
"Your right..." She blinks and looks down. Namine was on the ground, staring at Kairi's feet. Kairi gasped and shook her head quickly. "Oh no! Not there! Not there, Namine!" But Namine could see the happy smile on Kairi's lips.
"Sooowwwwyyy!" came the giggling girl's responce, and her nails start dancing along Kairi's size 7 feet. This was the time Kairi regretted getting pedicures. The laughter that came out of Kairi was unlike the previous. It was actually unhearable, cause she was breathless. Her toes try to scrunch up, but Namine merely made the darkness hold them back, leaving them defensless.
"Koochie koochie koo, Kairi! You have suck ticklish feet! Its so cute!" Namine says, laughing. Kairi couldnt respond. She marely just laughed and laughed. This went on for a good 20 minutes, until finally, Kairi blacked out from laughter.

Kairi awoke in her bed, still wearing her bathing suit. The first thing she noticed was that she wasnt the only one in her bed. Namine lay with her, curled up in a ball fast asleep and looking quite adorable in Kairi's eyes. She then got an evil smirk and climbs out of bed and went to look for something.

Namine woke up finding herself tied up and spread eagle on Kairi's bed. She blinks and looks at Kairi, who was standing over her with a big pink feather.
"Ready for fun, Namine?" The only thing the other girl could do was laugh as the pink feather stroke up her ticklish right sole.

Well, whadaya think? I'd love to hear some feed back!
-Corey

Great idea and story
How about Story of Inuyasha (Kagome tickled by kagura)? or Gundam seed story (Fllay Allster tickled by lacus clyne or lacus clyne tickled by meer campbell)?

thx

Me like. Maybe Kairi and Namine get tickled by someone evil (meaning evil-looking, at least)? Like Malificent and Jafar or some members of Organization XIII?

Oh Maleficent! Terrifying Evil dashed with dark light! We approve!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Such a great story? Namine? When was she in KOH1?

No, Namine debuted in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories as a witch who tampered with the memories of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. In Kingdom Hearts 2, her origin was explored more, and she was revealed to be the Nobody of Kairi, born in Kingdom Hearts 1 when Sora stabbed himself with the Darkblade in order to free Kairi's heart which was trapped inside his own.

!

never played the game so i have no clue what u were saying last post but great story i couldn't have done any better.:ignite: :ignite: :ignite: :ignite: :ignite:

Pretty nice story
Cutsey in my eyes you know lol
But definately good. Being a fan of the game made if better too :)

Hehehe! Thanks guys! I didnt expect to get so much response! Ya Im deffinenlty gonna write a sequel...and sure I could do Malificent be the tickler. Yeah, ok thats what I'll do. My mind is made up!! And yeah.. Namine is Kairi's Nobody from the second game. You should all play it :p It's great *grumbles about Sephiroth* Anywhom, I'll start making plans for the next story. Post more comments! It makes me feal loved! Lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back